Testing the waters

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

beautiful....
 
Photo Scenario

Here's a suggested photo scenario... I want to take you out to a very elegant Italian restaurant. I would love to see the outfit you would wear.

Any requests for shots so I can add it to my list?

Enjoy ;)
 
I'm reviving some of my old favourites...will be getting some new shots done next week.

Any requests for shots so I can add it to my list?

Enjoy ;)

Welcome to Lit and the Boards IslandNymph .. What a way to start My
Morning .. ;)

attachment.php


Very Sexy and Erotic :devil: ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
that lingerie shot is outstanding

it shows your extraordinary beauty -- for instance, you have a well-turned ankle, which is where my eye first alights
 
Thanks for all the suggestions about new pics everyone. I think I'll have some time tomorrow to play around with my camera and tripod and will post some new pics of me then!

Until then...here's a shot for my fellow wine lovers out there ;) Enjoy!

MMMM a glass of wine never tasted so sweet as one in your hand.
 
Thanks for all the suggestions about new pics everyone. I think I'll have some time tomorrow to play around with my camera and tripod and will post some new pics of me then!

Until then...here's a shot for my fellow wine lovers out there ;) Enjoy!

I can scarcely wait to see what your camera and tripod will reveal next! I love wine, but with you posting the pictures you do, I am finding it quite impossible to concentrate on the contents of my glass. But...so what! Next to you the finest vintage is only so much grape juice.
 
Awesome pics! I really like the style and how you put some thought into it. It doesn't hurt that you are incredibly beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing!
 
Very sexy pictures posted here by you. Wow.. is about all I can say. Thanks so much for posting them.
 
Beautiful!

I think your picture taking skills are OUTSTASNDING...Can't wait to se more...;)
 
Oh ... I can see quite clearly! Breath-taking!! :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

After my morning run/workout and shower I set up the camera and took a few new shots. I realize I need to hone my camera skills as these turned out pretty grainy so please be kind!

Thanks everyone so much for the support and encouragement so far! Enjoy!
 
you are very hot! Keep the photos comming, especially lingerie and high heels please
 
In this photo, your belly, hips and legs remind me of paintings and sculptures I've seen of nymphs and goddesses. You are a work of art, to be sure.

I love it! Thanks so much Roscuro! Hope you stay tuned in as I continue to post!
 
wow, you are very sexy, please keep posting! My weakness is a woman in heels, stockings and garter belt......just sayin'
 
Back
Top