Repeat unwanted submissions

deathofcards

Really Really Experienced
Hello since returning from my latest hiatus I've had two threads submitted to me around five or six times. The threads are in one of my own stories and one I edit. I've attempted to add them to the blocked writers list twice the username as it appears on the submissions and again in block caps due to Chyoo's quirks. Unfortunatly this has not been succesful.

I'll not name who it is but the person in question prior to these submissions I made a request that they not submit anything to a story I edit. For two reasons I'm not a fan of their work and they completly ignore anything stated in the writer's guidelines listed for my stories.

I've contacted the person in question and the response being that they don't care that I've requested not to submit anything and also don't care to follow anything listed in the guidelines.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've had similar experiences, though it sounds like not quite as persistent. I had success with using Chyoo's blocker, but I guess that's not working for you. Are you sure you've got the spelling right? The only other thing I can think of is to just ignore the proposed threads. Just leave them to rot in "waiting to be improved" and eventually they're get bored. People will be able to see them, but it will at least be clear that they should not really be considered part of the story.

Hello since returning from my latest hiatus I've had two threads submitted to me around five or six times. The threads are in one of my own stories and one I edit. I've attempted to add them to the blocked writers list twice the username as it appears on the submissions and again in block caps due to Chyoo's quirks. Unfortunatly this has not been succesful.

I'll not name who it is but the person in question prior to these submissions I made a request that they not submit anything to a story I edit. For two reasons I'm not a fan of their work and they completly ignore anything stated in the writer's guidelines listed for my stories.

I've contacted the person in question and the response being that they don't care that I've requested not to submit anything and also don't care to follow anything listed in the guidelines.

Anyone got any suggestions?

First, thanks for the breadcrumbs, without them I wouldn't have been able to confirm my suspicions. I'd also like to extend those same thanks to the person for foolishly adding to the notes of the threads "'Denied' does not give a reason for denial," without that, I would have had another suspect to rule out.

Second, adding the name to the blocked list doesn't help because this person is known to hack the blocked lists. As such, the usernames were added to the list, but the person decided to remove them. Torg claimed he would banish anyone guilty of exploiting this loophole, but considering this person remains on the site with this username despite previously confessing to this act, it seems Torg has decided to retract that statement, perhaps due to the futility of banishing this person.

Third, even if Torg does banish the person for the hack, all you can do is suffer through this person's aggressive and undeserved sense of pride, as well as the threads that make Stephenie Meyer read like Conan Doyle. This person will return, having made its intention to always return crystal clear despite the overwhelming responses to its threads, CHYOO has no defenses against this person. Even reporting the threads as "abusive" and asking a moderator to delete them won't get the user to stop, because it saves all of its threads in a different location; all you'll do it delete any feedback it received. Nothing short of killing this person or getting CHYOO updated will stop it from spamming threads without ruining the stories for everyone else. Religiously deny the threads or don't touch them at all, take your pick and be thankful it can't close the stories, delete the stories, or give itself trusted status. Also, be sure to check your blocked list every time you log on, the user is known to add the editors to the blocked lists if the editors deny its threads.

Last edited:
I too have the same problem, probably with the same person. As the man says "What ya gonna do?"

Nothing, just deny deny deny. I don't even bother giving feedback anymore. I did for a while but it wasn't being acted on. Now all they get is " . " maybe they'll take that in a constructive manner.

I've had similar experiences, though it sounds like not quite as persistent. I had success with using Chyoo's blocker, but I guess that's not working for you. Are you sure you've got the spelling right? The only other thing I can think of is to just ignore the proposed threads. Just leave them to rot in "waiting to be improved" and eventually they're get bored. People will be able to see them, but it will at least be clear that they should not really be considered part of the story.

I've got the name right as I've copied and pasted it directly from the submissions. I've considered a couple of alternative options I could in the short term close the specific options they are using or add four blank threads to the same option.

I too have the same problem, probably with the same person. As the man says "What ya gonna do?"

Nothing, just deny deny deny. I don't even bother giving feedback anymore. I did for a while but it wasn't being acted on. Now all they get is " . " maybe they'll take that in a constructive manner.

Mostly likely the same person if as I'm guessing it's the same person you recently created a thread about. I've never provided any proper feedback as they were fully aware of my request..

The weirdest thing is that the threads are always modified which unless I'm mistaken implies they are submitting two versions of the thread.

First, thanks for the breadcrumbs, without them I wouldn't have been able to confirm my suspicions. I'd also like to extend those same thanks to the person for foolishly adding to the notes of the threads "'Denied' does not give a reason for denial," without that, I would have had another suspect to rule out.

I hadn't noticed the comments on the notes until they were pointed out. It's kind of amusing that they have written that when they are in possession of the knowledge that I've requested that they not submit to my stories. Once again those threads were submitted and denied once again.

Last edited:
It will likely surprise nobody that I believe myself to be the one being written about in this thread. I have basically two things to say on the subject:

1] I have said that giving the reason for denial (as that is what it is called in the E-mails I get) "denied" does not actually give a reason for denial.

2] I also have responded to the denials saying things about trying to improve the threads, &/or the main reason for denial being jealousy. Recently, I read some threads written by one of these denying editors (one who has written in this thread), & the number of OBVIOUS spelling mistakes made in those threads made it clear that, whether or not jealousy over quality is the only reason, it is certainly one of them. As the saying goes, "Physician, heal thy self."

It will likely surprise nobody that I believe myself to be the one being written about in this thread. I have basically two things to say on the subject:

1] I have said that giving the reason for denial (as that is what it is called in the E-mails I get) "denied" does not actually give a reason for denial.

2] I also have responded to the denials saying things about trying to improve the threads, &/or the main reason for denial being jealousy. Recently, I read some threads written by one of these denying editors (one who has written in this thread), & the number of OBVIOUS spelling mistakes made in those threads made it clear that, whether or not jealousy over quality is the only reason, it is certainly one of them. As the saying goes, "Physician, heal thy self."

1. The first time I denied both these threads I provided the feedback as to why I was not approving them. The first being that over a year before these threads were submitted I requested that you never submitted anything to a story I have created or edit. On that basis alone these threads should never been submitted. The second reason is that the guidelines of my story state that I require at least 500-600 words minimum both of which barely reach 300 hundred words. Third and final reason I am not a fan of your work and have not read anything you have written that I have enjoyed

Your response in email to me addressing these points is that you don't care that there is a requested minimum word count and that I have requested you not submit anything.

2. I've not seen one single suggestion on how these can be improved from you at any time when you have submitted them. The same threads are submitted each time with no difference. Having also exchanged several emails regarding this which also contained nothing regarding improvements.

1. The first time I denied both these threads I provided the feedback as to why I was not approving them. The first being that over a year before these threads were submitted I requested that you never submitted anything to a story I have created or edit. On that basis alone these threads should never been submitted. The second reason is that the guidelines of my story state that I require at least 500-600 words minimum both of which barely reach 300 hundred words. Third and final reason I am not a fan of your work and have not read anything you have written that I have enjoyed

Your response in email to me addressing these points is that you don't care that there is a requested minimum word count and that I have requested you not submit anything.

2. I've not seen one single suggestion on how these can be improved from you at any time when you have submitted them. The same threads are submitted each time with no difference. Having also exchanged several emails regarding this which also contained nothing regarding improvements.

1] You provided no improvement ideas in your feedback. Also, your word count guidelines seem to come-&-go ad nauseum, & not apply in all cases to all writers.

2] If you have not seen them, I have no clue how you use the Internet at all, as they have been written plainly & clearly.

1] You provided no improvement ideas in your feedback. Also, your word count guidelines seem to come-&-go ad nauseum, & not apply in all cases to all writers.

2] If you have not seen them, I have no clue how you use the Internet at all, as they have been written plainly & clearly.

Yes, you are quite right I have provided no feedback on how you should improve those threads. As the feedback provided reasons as to why I was denying them not on how to improve them. As you are already aware that I requested you not make any submissions there is no reason for me to provide feedback in regards to improvement as I will not approve anything you submit.

There has been nothing in any of the notes box in any of the threads you have submitted or in any of the emails we have exchanged. However you can also quite freely post those suggestions on this forum as well.

Yes, you are quite right I have provided no feedback on how you should improve those threads. As the feedback provided reasons as to why I was denying them not on how to improve them. As you are already aware that I requested you not make any submissions there is no reason for me to provide feedback in regards to improvement as I will not approve anything you submit.

There has been nothing in any of the notes box in any of the threads you have submitted or in any of the emails we have exchanged. However you can also quite freely post those suggestions on this forum as well.

1] I am well aware you have made these requests. However, it may mot surprise you to know others who have made these requests continue to also accept my submissions.

2] Many people can post freely on these forums; However, it seems I am not one of them. (For instance, if I click that I forgot my password, & it sends me a new one, I try it seconds later, & it is called/treated as incorrect.)

1] I am well aware you have made these requests. However, it may mot surprise you to know others who have made these requests continue to also accept my submissions.

2] Many people can post freely on these forums; However, it seems I am not one of them. (For instance, if I click that I forgot my password, & it sends me a new one, I try it seconds later, & it is called/treated as incorrect.)

1. The doesn't really provide any valid reason as to why I should accept them though which is the way it will remain as well. So if you are aware of them why were you submitting them?

2. But you're posting on the forum now. And also instead of typing that response you could have added your suggestions or added them alongside that message. In fact you could have posted them in your initial message.

1. The doesn't really provide any valid reason as to why I should accept them though which is the way it will remain as well. So if you are aware of them why were you submitting them?

2. But you're posting on the forum now. And also instead of typing that response you could have added your suggestions or added them alongside that message. In fact you could have posted them in your initial message.

1] Already answered that question: People who request I not submit to them accept them anyway. Assumed you might do the same.

2] Why should I give you suggestions?! You're the one that (sometimes) doesn't like my submissions. If you have a problem with them, you should give suggestions on how to solve it.

1] Already answered that question: People who request I not submit to them accept them anyway. Assumed you might do the same.

2] Why should I give you suggestions?! You're the one that (sometimes) doesn't like my submissions. If you have a problem with them, you should give suggestions on how to solve it.

So your claims are as follows:

1.) You can submit any threads you write to any story you want for no real reason beyond that's what you want, regardless of what the editor says and despite the fact you previously claimed the creator's word is absolute.

2.) Your methods of deceiving people into perceiving you as a different person than Tim Church, such as claiming your name isn't Tim Church and using multiple accounts, have nothing to do with the threads being approved by editors who would deny your threads if they knew they were from Tim Church.

3.) You want a writer that you perceive as your inferior and claim is jealous of your ability to make suggestions on how to improve your threads since he's the one that doesn't like them, even though one would normally be concerned this would compromise the quality of the thread.

Very interesting. Can I hear about your stance on God now, or would you rather marvel us with more of how the world is supposed to work as you, the person who is above god, claims it should?

Not sometimes always. Because I'm interested to see them even if I am not going to act on them. As you have already stated that you have already provided them once despite the fact I have not seen them it should be easy for you to reproduce said suggestions on the forum.

I also provided you with the solution in regards to you submitting threads a year ago. That solution being a very simple one you don't submit anything.

So your claims are as follows:

1.) You can submit any threads you write to any story you want for no real reason beyond that's what you want, regardless of what the editor says and despite the fact you previously claimed the creator's word is absolute.

2.) Your methods of deceiving people into perceiving you as a different person than Tim Church, such as claiming your name isn't Tim Church and using multiple accounts, have nothing to do with the threads being approved by editors who would deny your threads if they knew they were from Tim Church.

3.) You want a writer that you perceive as your inferior and claim is jealous of your ability to make suggestions on how to improve your threads since he's the one that doesn't like them, even though one would normally be concerned this would compromise the quality of the thread.

Very interesting. Can I hear about your stance on God now, or would you rather marvel us with more of how the world is supposed to work as you, the person who is above god, claims it should?

I never claimed to be above God... Still don't. Also, the way CHYOO, Literotica, & other sites work means little if anything in the vast majority of the world.

In response to your numbered notes:

2] I can tell people I am/am not anyone I want. Some believe it, & some don't. I have no way of knowing when I say such things who will believe it & who won't. It's not my fault when people do, & accept my threads due to that belief.

3] I'm not worried about compromising quality, especially when the editor (not someone that is simply a writer) is denying threads due to claims of low quality.

1] I saved this for last since it responds to doc's most-recent post: His "very simple" solution for me not to post anything would be fine, except I currently have an E-mail sitting in my Inbox claiming he denied a thread in a story for which he has approved threads written by me with the same name. I'll follow his rule/suggestion as soon as he makes/gives it with some consistency.

I never claimed to be above God... Still don't.

Really? People that want glory without responsibility, respect without earning it, and what's right only when it's beneficial usually go on to claim they were prophets, then messiahs, then God, and then finally superior to God. The only time they don't is when they find themselves dead before they get to the next step. Therefore, as someone who wants all those things, it stands to reason you have claimed (or will go on to claim) you are greater than God. You've certainly proven you're greater than God, you go out of your way to show us that you're nothing.

Also, the way CHYOO, Literotica, & other sites work means little if anything in the vast majority of the world.

And yet you still have to tell the world how the site is supposed to work every time you don't get your way.

2] I can tell people I am/am not anyone I want. Some believe it, & some don't. I have no way of knowing when I say such things who will believe it & who won't. It's not my fault when people do, & accept my threads due to that belief.

So the phrase, "Fool me once, shame on you," is wrong? The correct phrasing is, "Fool me ever, shame on me"?

3] I'm not worried about compromising quality, especially when the editor (not someone that is simply a writer) is denying threads due to claims of low quality.

I thought you always cared about quality. Didn't you say all of your threads were always of high quality? That your threads were of such high quality that they actually improved the quality of the entire story once they were added?

Seriously, any respect I may have had for you is gone now that I've read that. A true writer doesn't compromise the integrity of his/her own work just because someone else doesn't like it. You're not even a sell out, a sell out gets something beneficial for its apathy towards art and self-orientation. You got nothing of any good or value. You're something much worse, much lower, and much more reprehensible than a sell out.

1] I saved this for last since it responds to doc's most-recent post: His "very simple" solution for me not to post anything would be fine, except I currently have an E-mail sitting in my Inbox claiming he denied a thread in a story for which he has approved threads written by me with the same name. I'll follow his rule/suggestion as soon as he makes/gives it with some consistency.

Your logic is that you get to submit threads in spite of this rule because you already submitted threads in spite of this rule. The rule no longer applies because you used deception to snake your way around the rule. The problem starts with the man whose job was to review and either approve or deny the thread that shouldn't exist, not with the man responsible for even creating this thread and putting it in the first man's sights.

Seriously, you've got consistency now: don't submit any threads to a story edited by deathofcards. It doesn't matter what happened in the past, the present is that you're not permitted to submit threads to his stories, and if you didn't hack the blocked list or use multiple usernames you would have something more solid than the man's word. Furthermore, the real reason it's last is because you wanted to distance this argument from your own use of deceit to get threads approved. Your tactic of lying in some way is the only reason deathofcards, or just about anyone else for that matter, even gives your threads consideration for editing. If you had one shred of honesty in you, this thread wouldn't have been approved, and your argument would collapse on itself like the poorly dug mine it is. And backing it up even further, if you had the decency to listen to the man and not submit a thread in the first place, then you wouldn't have your first incident or your resulting circular logic to help you.

Last edited:

I'd just like to add that Tim has not provided the full information regarding this approved thread. As Kaitou has mentioned above Tim had placed notes on the story in response to the slim rejection notes. I decided to edit both threads and add my reasons my full reasons for rejection after his notes. I also removed the content of his thread and edited the title for both threads. Unfortunatly when I did this the second time I accidentally managed to approve it and immediatly flagged it for deletion after said mistake.

The thread has since been deleted which he has also not mentioned.

And despite all of this he's still submitted one of the same threads again. It isn't a serious submission however

Submitted again to the same editor who allowed this one in the same story...

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/144372/10497

This again ignores information as the only data I can find that thread is from when it was last updated. However as nothing by that account was submitted in 2012 I'd be suspecting I didn't approve that anytime recently and as Chyoo seems to randomly change dates on stories without any interaction from the editor as one of my stories is currently showing as having been recently modified but I've not touched it since I first submitted it in August 2003.

The claim is also inaccurate as Tim states the approved thread is under the same name. Tim's current account is tercesrepus the approved thread is under the name purenoekam.

Last edited:
I'd just like to add that Tim has not provided the full information regarding this approved thread.

Saying this is laughable, as he also has not done so here. (Not to mention it appears some pf my posts were deleted, so not all of what I did provide is here anymore.)

As Kaitou has mentioned above Tim had placed notes on the story in response to the slim rejection notes. I decided to edit both threads and add my reasons my full reasons for rejection after his notes.

There was no note about reason for rejection... Same w/the notes you claim you decided to add.

I also removed the content of his thread and edited the title for both threads. Unfortunatly when I did this the second time I accidentally managed to approve it and immediatly flagged it for deletion after said mistake.

You approved it after "editing" the content, which made my thread worse... I don't think that's an editor's job; To make a denied thread far WORSE than it was?!

The thread has since been deleted which he has also not mentioned.

No point in keeping a thread you admitted removing the content of.

And despite all of this he's still submitted one of the same threads again. It isn't a serious submission however[/qupte]

It's moreso than half the threads you've approved on "your" stories.

This again ignores information as the only data I can find that thread is from when it was last updated. However as nothing by that account was submitted in 2012 I'd be suspecting I didn't approve that anytime recently

I said it was allowed/approved; No reference as to when. Regardless of when, you clearly approved it.

The claim is also inaccurate as Tim states the approved thread is under the same name. Tim's current account is tercesrepus the approved thread is under the name purenoekam.

YOUR claim is inaccurate; I said the same editor allowed both, & made no reference to names.

How about instead of making snarky comments about the spam, you do something useful like report it?

Nice of you to assume that Zingiber hasn't reported it.

If you take a look at the Chyoo General forum, that's filled with post after post of spam, some of it months old, and none of which has been deleted, despite being reported.
For instance, you can take a look at the "Grave Encounters 2" post that Jakelyon stated that he reported almost a month ago. It's still there.

Posts from what I've discovered can only be reported once and seeing as I ended up reporting the offending post, leads me to believe that no one else has bothered to report it. So there is no assumption made, as far as I can see the evidence speaks for its self.

Funny, because I just reported it as well, just to check.

I've also reported spam which is also still there. Not entirely unsurprising if Chyoo is ignored by the Literotica moderators why not the forum as well.

Saying this is laughable, as he also has not done so here. (Not to mention it appears some pf my posts were deleted, so not all of what I did provide is here anymore.)

None of your posts in this topic have been deleted. If as you claim I have not provided the full information regarding the thread of yours I recently accidentally approved then why have you not filled in the gaps. As my previous statement covered all of what I did.

There was no note about reason for rejection... Same w/the notes you claim you decided to add.

The notes were there for a time. However you are already aware of what the reasons for denial were as I have provided them through Chyoo, via email and on this forum. As this was also around the fifth or sixth time you submitted that thread which you shouldn't have done anyway.

You approved it after "editing" the content, which made my thread worse... I don't think that's an editor's job; To make a denied thread far WORSE than it was?!

A thread which should never have been submitted I'd posted this topic at the time of you submitting that thread. The thread would never have been approved. Instead of just immediatly denying the thread I decided to delete the content and edit the thread title and leave it unapproved for awhile.

No point in keeping a thread you admitted removing the content of.

You make it sound like you deleted it instead of being deleted by a moderator.

And despite all of this he's still submitted one of the same threads again. It isn't a serious submission however

It's moreso than half the threads you've approved on "your" stories.

Throughout our interaction during this thread I've chosen to be decent and civil. Is there a reason as to why you are unable to do the same

I said it was allowed/approved; No reference as to when. Regardless of when, you clearly approved it.

The when is very important actually. As was this before I requested you not submit anything or after.

YOUR claim is inaccurate; I said the same editor allowed both, & made no reference to names.

I stand corrected then. Still thank you for informing me of that thread.

Back