True Story of GF hooking up with my best friend

Intent on who's part--the guys, or the woman?
Since you seem to be focused on the woman, how does having a dick in the mouth and one it the snatch separate her out as a "slut", when having a dildo up her slit and a dick in her mouth doesn't so designate her?

Does it somehow feel different to the woman who's being spit-roasted? Or is it that if she wants two guys doing her she must be a "slut", while if she wants a MFF threesome she isn't?

I'm still confused, I guess, on your definition of "slut.
And I'm also confused as to why being a "slut"--which I infer as wanting more than one male cock at a time--is a bad thing...

Intent on who's part--the guys, or the woman?
Since you seem to be focused on the woman, how does having a dick in the mouth and one it the snatch separate her out as a "slut", when having a dildo up her slit and a dick in her mouth doesn't so designate her?

Does it somehow feel different to the woman who's being spit-roasted? Or is it that if she wants two guys doing her she must be a "slut", while if she wants a MFF threesome she isn't?

I'm still confused, I guess, on your definition of "slut.
And I'm also confused as to why being a "slut"--which I infer as wanting more than one male cock at a time--is a bad thing...

Boy, now I feel like *I'm* being spit roasted.

Here goes: when a woman has two dicks in her, she is pleasuring two guys at once. That's slutty. I'm not saying its a bad thing but its not my thing. I haven't done a poll so I don't know how representative my opinion is.

If one of those cocks is a strap on or a tongue(guy would be OK then), then it is being done for HER pleasure. A pleasures B and B pleasures C. This is not great news for A, but her time will come.

B (and the coincidence of that letter selection and my name is exactly that) is doubly involved like in a sr/dp, but she is only directly pleasuring one partner, and what's more, she is being rewarded for her selflessness in real time.

See? Not slutty at all.

Belinda.

If one of those cocks is a strap on or a tongue(guy would be OK then), then it is being done for HER pleasure. A pleasures B and B pleasures C. This is not great news for A, but her time will come.

B (and the coincidence of that letter selection and my name is exactly that) is doubly involved like in a sr/dp, but she is only directly pleasuring one partner, and what's more, she is being rewarded for her selflessness in real time.

So it's only pleasurable for B if A isn't being pleasured? In other words, B gets no pleasure out of having A's cock (assuming A to be a man) in her pussy? As much as she would in having a strap-on there?

And B gets no pleasure out of pleasuring C? She's only doing it out of "selflessness"? B gets no pleasure or thrill out of the knowledge that she has two men lusting after her at the same time, and can make them both crazy?

There's many and many a woman--and man, for that matter--for whom the thought of making someone else go wild in orgasm is one of the most erotic experiences imaginable, and making TWO persons go over the edge is doubly erotic. I take it that you are not among that number.

Well, it's your world view, and you're entitled to it, but I still have to scratch my head...

And of course no answer was offered as to why being a "slut"--i.e., wanting to pleasure two men at once--is a bad thing.

I know it's not your thing, but the implication is that it's not your thing because it's a bad thing to be. But maybe I'm wrong, and you don't like it for some other reason.

And of course no answer was offered as to why being a "slut"--i.e., wanting to pleasure two men at once--is a bad thing.

I know it's not your thing, but the implication is that it's not your thing because it's a bad thing to be. But maybe I'm wrong, and you don't like it for some other reason.

People don't have to explain why they think something is wrong. They don't even need an answer for themself. "It just is" is a good enough answer.

Personally, I think a woman is a woman no matter if she sucks and fucks 365 guys at once, or fucks and sucks one person a day for a year. *shrug*

Personally I don't understand blin's methodology but that isn't necessary (unless blin wanted understanding, which I don't see it as they do, so the point is moot).

People don't have to explain why they think something is wrong. They don't even need an answer for themself. "It just is" is a good enough answer.

Personally, I think a woman is a woman no matter if she sucks and fucks 365 guys at once, or fucks and sucks one person a day for a year. *shrug*

Personally I don't understand blin's methodology but that isn't necessary (unless blin wanted understanding, which I don't see it as they do, so the point is moot).

Oh, I agree totally. And if she doesn't want to say, that's okay. I'm just being curious.
As a writer, I'm always interested in probing other people's view of the universe. It makes for more realistic (IMO) writing on my part.

I'm not judging, I'm just trying to understand. If I've given offense to blin18, I sincerely apologize; that was never my intent.

...It is a very passionate thing that happened but we are not good with technical writing like setting the perspective... Do we tell it from her perspective, mine, or Dave's.

I don't want to keep going back and forth. I respect your perspective and opinion.

Okay, so it already happened. So don't think in terms of technical writing, just write it like a diary page. Tell it from one person's POV or both people's point of view. Just be careful to separate the appropriate POV's with a separator, like this:
(Guy's POV)
blah blah blah ... I told my friend to come over and he was shocked when he walked in and saw my girlfriend totally nude.

*******************************************​
(then switch to girl's POV)
I felt like I was turning three shades of red standing there nude, until I saw (friend's) jaw drop open. I burst out laughing when I saw his jaw drop but I felt better when I saw his cock spring to attention in his pants... blah blah blah
It's a little complex to write it so it doesn't overlap, switching from one to the other. I suggest it simply because it would allow both people to voice why it was an awesomesauce memory for both of you.

However, if it is too complex an idea to blend both POV's together, then just write it from the girl's POV because as it has been said, she is the one experiencing the most out of it or at east she is the only one there who can give a first person POV (since you said it wasn't a threesome).

Like I said, don't think "technical writing" just write it. There are editor's and such who can help you make it into a better story. (They won't rewrite it, but they can help clear it up some IF it needs it)

Oh, I agree totally. And if she doesn't want to say, that's okay. I'm just being curious.
As a writer, I'm always interested in probing other people's view of the universe. It makes for more realistic (IMO) writing on my part.

I'm not judging, I'm just trying to understand. If I've given offense to blin18, I sincerely apologize; that was never my intent.

My understanding of it (and I'm partly quoting Asia Carrera when saying this) is that a strap on dildo (or even a "feeldoe" perhaps?) is essentially like playing with yourself (for girls). It's not like the strap-on girl FEELS what it's like to have a cock. They can't feel through inanimate plastic. So the experience is rather visual or cerebral. Thus limiting pleasure for the strap-on fucker. The fuckee on the other hand will get the sensation of being fucked (arguably, some think a woman knows how to fuck another woman better) "properly."

In other words, since the strap-on fucker doesn't "feel" it, the pleasure is mostly the fuckee's.

All the while, while sucking on the guy's cock which presumably is not fun for the sucker, while the suckee is, presumably, loving it.

This, I believe, is blin's POV. I don't understand it, but I understand it enough to be able to state it.

I didn't think you were being offensive per se, but it felt like you were pushing for information which I didn't think blin wanted to go into which is why I butted in.

In other words, since the strap-on fucker doesn't "feel" it, the pleasure is mostly the fuckee's.

All well and good, but that doesn't explain why the fuckee would be a slut were it a cock and not a dildo. To the fuckee, presumably, it's all the same...

All the while, while sucking on the guy's cock which presumably is not fun for the sucker, while the suckee is, presumably, loving it.

Assuming that the sucker doesn't enjoy sucking, which is not a given, or at least hasn't been stated. Maybe it's presumed?

I didn't think you were being offensive per se, but it felt like you were pushing for information which I didn't think blin wanted to go into which is why I butted in.

That's okay. My friends and acquaintances often call me a pain-in-the-ass because I ask these kinds of questions.

Feel free to tell me to "shut up and fuck off", blin18. It wouldn't be the first time, nor probably will it be the last.

All well and good, but that doesn't explain why the fuckee would be a slut were it a cock and not a dildo. To the fuckee, presumably, it's all the same...

Apparently you missed where blin said that it goes to "intent."

My guess is that blin feels guilty of self indulgence for pleasuring two guys, whereas it's just blin getting pleasure from a strapon, so it isn't as "real" as a real cock.
In other words, in blin's mind, the strap-on could be a waldoe for all that it matters. Thus it isn't something to feel guilty about.

Assuming that the sucker doesn't enjoy sucking, which is not a given, or at least hasn't been stated. Maybe it's presumed?

I'm reading between the lines, but my guess (based on the A>B>C example) is, it isn't as pleasurable for blin.

Last edited:
Sigh. It's not about whether cocksucking is pleasurable or not; it is a relative thing: Apart from 69 and vaginal sex, almost every other sex act is unequal. I have never come sucking a cock, no guy has ever come going down on me, and I don't ever expect this situation to change. Both can derive pleasure, but mostly one is doing more giving and the other is doing more taking.

In a strap-on spit roast, there are two people doing the bulk of the taking, but TWO doing the bulk of the giving. In a MMF spit roast, one is doing DOUBLE the giving and the other two are doing the taking (notwitstanding the mutual give/take from the vaginal sex). I'm not asking anyone to AGREE with my view on this, but if you can't understand why it is DIFFERENT, then I don't know how to explain it better.

On to sluttiness: if a girl doing two guys at once is not slutty, then I put it to you that you don't have a definition of sluttiness, so no amount of convincing on my part will ever persuade you that anyone can be a slut in any circumstances. Using my give/take definitions above, the girl doing two guys - providing she is in to that - will be getting more than just a standard fuck, so presumably it is even more enjoyable than a standard fuck. Doing something enjoyable is nothing to be ashamed of; go for it, I say.

By my definition, which I by no means force upon others, a girl who is doing the giving to two partners at one (even if she is also receiving at the same time through vaginal sex) is behaving in a slutty fashion. A standard DP/SR fits this definition, a strap-on SR does not. Accept it, don't accept it, but appreciate that for at least one person in the greater populace it is true, and therefore may be true for others.

I have tried to write MMF a couple of times and every time it goes in the trash. It forced me to analyze my preconceptions, and what you see above are those. Under the right circumstances I can find it hot; I just can't write it.

While the pleasure factor might be a bit slanted towards her, I can make a hell of a mess going down on my wife! Seriously, like a huge mess just from leaking. Probably never going to orgasm that way, but lots of pleasure nonetheless. Does seem you have some very specific definitions and preconceptions going there.

OK I give up. Write a dp from the woman's POV. I'll even read it and probably love it. Just don't hold your breath waiting for me to write it.

Change of subject. I have sometimes wondered how many men a skillful and motivated woman could bring to simultaneous orgasm.
The best my imagination will permit is 8. Sitting on one in her ass, one straddling her hips in her pussy, the next facing the same way fucking her tits, another facing the same way again and in her mouth, one in each hand and one between the arches of her feet. #8 - and I like this one - winds her hair into a tight bun and fucks that. No bobby pins!
I guess a very motivated lass could get two in her mouth, it would just be tougher to get them both to cum.
P.s. I won't be writing this one either.

OK I give up. Write a dp from the woman's POV. I'll even read it and probably love it. Just don't hold your breath waiting for me to write it.

Change of subject. I have sometimes wondered how many men a skillful and motivated woman could bring to simultaneous orgasm.
The best my imagination will permit is 8. Sitting on one in her ass, one straddling her hips in her pussy, the next facing the same way fucking her tits, another facing the same way again and in her mouth, one in each hand and one between the arches of her feet. #8 - and I like this one - winds her hair into a tight bun and fucks that. No bobby pins!
I guess a very motivated lass could get two in her mouth, it would just be tougher to get them both to cum.
P.s. I won't be writing this one either.

Armpits.

On to sluttiness: if a girl doing two guys at once is not slutty, then I put it to you that you don't have a definition of sluttiness, so no amount of convincing on my part will ever persuade you that anyone can be a slut in any circumstances.

Oh, I have a definition of sluttiness, and in many of the stories you write the heroine fits that definition.

I just don't think sluttiness is a bad thing. Under certain circumstances I believe every woman wants to be a "slut", i.e., wanton and uninhibited in her enjoyment of her sensuality and sexuality and the pleasures of the flesh.

And how can that be bad? In fact, I think every woman should be allowed/encouraged to unleash her Inner Slut at every opportunity. I think it's good and healthy.

I understand that for many people the appellation of "slut" is very negative, but I do not see it that way.

Last edited:
Its the sort of thing that, whilst terribly exciting in real life, is a bit pedestrian in erotica. I understand that your gf is very sexy, but just about everyone is very sexy in erotica. I understand that your friend has a big surprise for her, but if that big surprise is what I think it is (and not, say, an extra set of genitals) then almost every guy in erotica has a big surprise. I understand that your gf was uninterested at first but then came around later - and that is always a nice sexy surprise - it is still an erotica staple.

Its a wonderfully erotic real life story and I'm jealous as hell of your gf, I wish that kind of shit happened to me, but it needs something else to make it compelling erotica.

Belinda

One of the stories I just started writing, has a main character with two (above average) penises.

Back