The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt:

I wonder why it is that my stomach can only handle uncooked milk about 50% of the time. Maybe it has to do with the higher level of acidity in my stomach.

LT: Why do these females keep giving themselves more credit than I do and then I am assed out because they "think" I want them??? smdh

I wonder how many people have stories that actually finish here. Maybe there is something wrong with me.

Um...28 including current threads.

Hmmm, now I wonder if it's something about the way I write that puts people off. Plenty of people claim to want to write with me, even enough that I have to turn down many because of the number of stories I have at once. But none of the stories ever finish. They all get to a point and then my co-writer vanishes.

I'm still here!

*waves from her sickbed*

Kinda..

I promise I'll get back into writing next week, Elfling.

Hmmm, now I wonder if it's something about the way I write that puts people off. Plenty of people claim to want to write with me, even enough that I have to turn down many because of the number of stories I have at once. But none of the stories ever finish. They all get to a point and then my co-writer vanishes.

I would LOVE to write with you, Blessing of my heart.
I just don't have ANY idea concerning what I could talk you into.

(and much like Fr33kn3ss I have only ever finished 2 stories out of the however many I've started)

I would LOVE to write with you, Blessing of my heart.
I just don't have ANY idea concerning what I could talk you into.

(and much like Fr33kn3ss I have only ever finished 2 stories out of the however many I've started)

You never know. Some of my ideas come from dreams, and now you've planted a seed in my mind. If the right idea comes up, we'll do something together.

You never know. Some of my ideas come from dreams, and now you've planted a seed in my mind. If the right idea comes up, we'll do something together.

*delighted giggling*

Whenever you find or dream anything that would work for me, please find me.
I would NEVER turn down a chance to write a story with you.

*delighted giggling*

Whenever you find or dream anything that would work for me, please find me.
I would NEVER turn down a chance to write a story with you.

I would read this thread and be left panting, squirming, and groaning. You both are amazing writers, and women. Good thing I am already in bed and naked. :eek:

LT:

Mmmm yes. Time for... Relaxation. Night lovelies.

I would read this thread and be left panting, squirming, and groaning. You both are amazing writers, and women. Good thing I am already in bed and naked. :eek:

LT:

Mmmm yes. Time for... Relaxation. Night lovelies.

tackles and licks with a general announcement of

MINE...

grins big big and kisses face

Sleep well daddy love. Rest your weary bones. I will be curling up, soon enough, methinks.

tackles and licks with a general announcement of

MINE...

grins big big and kisses face

Sleep well daddy love. Rest your weary bones. I will be curling up, soon enough, methinks.

shudders and groans.

Yes, join me... Please?

the last said a hint breathlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back