Happy Birfday To Rainshine

Lord Pmann

Lord
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Posts
19,682
Well, almost. And since she's on the other side of the world, she lives in the future. Which is odd, because apparently they dress like they are from 30 years past, with their denim vests and all. In another hour, it will be her birthday.

I'd just like to say that I am so grateful that god made someone like you. You're a beautiful person, inside and out, from the top of your tiny head to the bottom of your filthy feet. You make a difference in the lives of so many here. I'm sure those that are around you on the daily would tell your wonders.

I, for one, am thankful that some small number of years ago your parents decided to have filthy, unprotected sex and as a result, they created you.

You are truly a perfect person and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. I consider myself the luckiest guy on this planet to be on your team.

You are loved and adored and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

We all wish you a happy 23rd birthday.

*blows party whistle*
 
Happy Birthday lovely! I brought the cake:

Birthday-Cake-Wallpaper-Download-2.jpg


And sadly,
MjAxMi05YjQ0ZGQ3ZGZjYmE0NWVh.png


So Pmann, you are on in 10!
 
happy birthday! happytimes and sunshine, belly laughs and sweet wine aplenty. :rose:
 
Happy birthday, Rainy-poo! :kiss::rose:

Hope your day is filled with flowers and kisses and lots of chocolate!
 
Oh snap, Happy Birthday! Or happy birth-tomorrow? Happy birth-random-unit-of-time?

=P
 
Happy Birthday Rainshine :rose:
We have the same birthday :)
I hope you have had a fab day x
 
I arranged for a pmann, Rainshine and Hugh Jackman threesome. But you were off at a Greek wedding so he and I just sat around the house watching The Kardashians. Nakie.
 
Back
Top