And then I wandered back....

Still waiting for more bra pics - teased us with the first one, then no more.....

Sheer bra, no bra, or a nice view of your erect nipples tenting a blouse maybe?

Such a sexy lady!

Still waiting for more bra pics - teased us with the first one, then no more.....

Sheer bra, no bra, or a nice view of your erect nipples tenting a blouse maybe?

Such a sexy lady!

Thank you for the compliment and the suggestion. I will see what I can do! :kiss:

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful evening. There was a request for another bra pic.
Enjoy and DO NOT REPOST!
:kiss:

Attachments

• heartbrajpg.jpg
    heartbrajpg.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,109
And now all is better! :D
Got the top off and got a little artsy.....at least as artsy as I get! :rolleyes:
Enjoy and DO NOT REPOST!

Attachments

• b&w1.JPG
    b&w1.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 935
  • B&W2.JPG
    B&W2.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 949
And now all is better! :D
Got the top off and got a little artsy.....at least as artsy as I get! :rolleyes:
Enjoy and DO NOT REPOST!

What the hell of a pair of heavy nice hangers! Beautiful RACK, you`ve got! I wish, I coul`d touch your hardened nipples ;-) Greetz from Germany!

I would never deny you that pleasure! ;)

You are a gorgeous work of ART! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Thank you! :kiss:
What the hell of a pair of heavy nice hangers! Beautiful RACK, you`ve got! I wish, I coul`d touch your hardened nipples ;-) Greetz from Germany!
I don't think I have ever heard tits called hangers! I kind of like it. Certainly applied to mine!

Everyone had their favorites. I am glad you are enjoying!

Clothed pictures?!? Don't worry, there are more coming with less clothing! I was bored today while sitting and waiting for an appointment.
As always...Enjoy and please do not repost!

Attachments

• waiting.JPG
    waiting.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,192
I am sure you feel the heat of some of the cum that splatters your pics
:eek:
Now that is a whole different kind of warm welcome! ;)

Took this one to submit to the camel toe thread.
Enjoy and please do not repost.

Attachments

• cameltoe.JPG
    cameltoe.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,454
Clothed pictures?!? Don't worry, there are more coming with less clothing! I was bored today while sitting and waiting for an appointment.
As always...Enjoy and please do not repost!

I actually really love this picture. I find what you are wearing to be very sexy. :)

I'm not opposed to less clothing though, how could one be?

I actually really love this picture. I find what you are wearing to be very sexy. :)

I'm not opposed to less clothing though, how could one be?

Thank you. I rather like it too. It can't be all nude all the time...well I guess it could be cut I would have got some strange looks sitting in that office waiting sans clothes.

Your screenname has that damn song running through my head! Love the business socks avi!

Back