Immortal Love

She laughed and nodded.

Fair enough so tell me of this costume you think would work so well that I suspect you would have far too many to fight over me.

Relaxing a little she finished her breakfast and smiled to them both.
 
Deacon Frost

He pulled out a paper and pushed it over in front of her before rolling it open,

"I drew this last night when the idea came to me. I think that men would fall over themselves to get to see you in it."
 
Two pieces to the skirt matching... long points opposite each other... this as is... too revealing... there is certain illusion that must be kept.

She laughed it was not surprising the foreigner would suggest something like that it was entertaining. Men did not understand the mystique of it all and the fact that there is no detail of the clothing of the dance that is just thrown together... from the details to the fabric itself.
 
Deacon Frost

He smiled at her,

"Yes I understand your point, but consider this."

He quickly got to his feet, moved over to one of her costumes and pulled the gauzy veil free, he moved back to the table and draped the veil in such a way that it covered the free leg.

"If you add that, they will see without seeing and want you more and that means..."

He flicked his fingers and coins seemingly appeared in his hand. He grinned,

"Also there is a type of music you will find that costume to be perfect for.
 
What kind of music would that be?

She was not really impressed with his desire to change her preferred style of dance and dress for it but she listened for now.
 
Deacon Frost

He smiled at her,

"You are a dancer Samira, you will have to adapt to other styles as we..."

he caught himself, he almost said as they kept moving around every ten or so years.

"Grow in our presentations."

He sat back, pulled his guitar closer and started to play
 
Standing she was not impressed by his lack of understanding that there were just certain levels to which you did not go past with the dancing in her world. Things she would not go against for anyone not even him.

This costume design of yours will not work Deacon... Now leave it at that.
 
Deacon Frost

Deacon smiled at her, clearly he was ahead of his time, the music, the envisioned dance, it just didn't fit with the times.

"A future idea then."

He tucked away the drawing and pushed his fingers through his hair.
 
Perhaps... She glanced over unable to stay mad at him for long at all. She smiled to him and went about getting ready for the day.
 
Deacon Frost

He finished the meal and got to his feet,

"Thank you for the meal Samira it was good."

He smiled at the young man who looked rather confused,

"We are both artists, we have different ways to express our talents and live it out."

He patted his guitar,

"Even go beyond what there is now to lead the way to a new trend."

Winking at Samira he left
 
She nodded to him and continued to get ready for the day. Dismissing her aid for now she wanted tome time alone though knowing the boy would not go far from the door of her room. Sighing she looked out the window as the mess below had finally been cleared away and live was continuing as if those men had not existed.
 
Deacon Frost

He went to pull on shoes and then headed down, there was a scattering of clients. A younger woman, which should be seen as attractive by the people of the country, smiled at him. He nodded at her and took a seat, soon the woman was at his table.

"I hear that you are a musician?"

He nodded wordlessly,

"Could you perhaps sing me a song?"

He smiled and brought his guitar from behind his back.

"I can, for the love of the music."

He strummed the strings and started to play a folk song which told the story of two young people in love, it told the story from their first meeting until their wedding day.
 
Samira noted the young woman throwing herself at him and remembered that woman who cursed them and walked from the building with her aid quickly running to catch up with her. Wandering through the markets she smiled and with the help of her aid purchased a few items and casually made her way back towards the inn.
 
Deacon Frost

He noticed that Samira left and hoped that she remained in public places where people would be less likely to harm her with witnesses around. Of course the few people loved to hear old forgotten songs and clamored for more, he obliged and kept playing the songs he could remember in the few years he spent here. Soon he had woven his magic, more people came and the moment it seemed like he would stop playing they showered coins on him. By the time Samira returned the amount of customers have grown, the inn was almost filled up.
 
Walking back in she saw the gathering crowd and quickly headed up stairs to get ready. Slowly walking down the stairs once she was ready and began twirling and dancing around the room. Slithering attention from the guitarist and onto rippling hips and serpentine arms.
 
Deacon Frost

He grinned as Samira drew attention to her, he allowed it, instead playing music that suited her better, soon man and woman alike was staring at her. Soon coins followed, by the time night fell they had already made enough money to last a few days, instead he kept playing, when she had to stop to rest he went on with songs, new and old to suit everybody
 
She barely seemed to tire when she was dancing though she did not really seem this time to notice if any were less than honorable around tonight as she danced.
 
Deacon Frost

He stopped around midnight, his fingers finally cramping up too much, he could not go on playing at that moment. He took the time to rest his hands, using a oil to rub his sore hands as he watched the people gathered.
 
She moved over to him taking a break as well and watching him rub the oil into his hands and began to help him smiling softly.
 
Deacon Frost

"Seems like I have my own physician."

He chuckled and looked over the crowd, who in turn was begging for more, but for now he was unable to play any further. The inkeep brought them both water and bread with cheese, he drank down a good amount of water and ate a piece of bread, working on his own hands, to give Samira chance to eat and drink something herself as well.
 
Samira continued to help him with his hand pausing some to eat and nod to patrons as they spoke to her. It was nice to take a break for a little bit and the two of them relax. The longer together the more relaxed she felt with him and the more she found herself possibly caring as more than just her musician.
 
Deacon Frost

"It seems like the less savourable of your admirers is not here. It means that they are waiting for a chance to strike in force."

He looked at her and smiled,

"Above all I am still a soldier at heart."
 
You think that more will try?

She glanced around hen back to him as she ate a little more.
 
Deacon Frost

"Much more than just three, they will gang up to overwhelm your protector with numbers."

He shrugged and shook out his fingers to ease the cramped muscles.

"They will fail of course."
 
Of course they will fail.

She smiled to him fearing that his were true but knowing he would protect her and its not like he could die by their hands... They were after all cursed she nor Deacon could be killed... she wondered if that would ever get old or boring.
 
Back
Top