The morning after the night before ...

“I’m not making any assumptions about you” Alex said worriedly shaking his head “I think your cool not a nerd or any thing like that but I am not assuming any thing I assure you I thought it might be interesting that was all and if you weren’t interested in it that it wouldn’t matter to me I don’t think you’re the “type” at all and I never held the fact that we hooked up last night against you”

He watched her pull on her clothes and he sighed not even wanting her to go in the first place “There is no need for me to sleep on any thing I really like you and I want to be with you if what I said upset you enough for you to change your mind then I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart I want to be with you but if you don’t then I would understand”

He reached over his dresser and pulled out his wallet. He grabbed the cash he had on hand and turned holding it up for her “this is for the cab” he said handing it to her “my phone numbers in your cell call me if you want but I really hope you do I really like you”
 
“I’m not making any assumptions about you ... I think your cool not a nerd or any thing like that but I am not assuming any thing I assure you I thought it might be interesting that was all and if you weren’t interested in it that it wouldn’t matter to me I don’t think you’re the “type” at all and I never held the fact that we hooked up last night against you”

She sighed.

"... you said all that ... and yet we keep returning to the same thing ... "

She told him simply as she got dressed quickly as he made no attempt to leave her to do so in privacy.

“There is no need for me to sleep on any thing I really like you and I want to be with you if what I said upset you enough for you to change your mind then I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart I want to be with you but if you don’t then I would understand”

She knew he meant what he said, but it seemed that he was hung up with the whole role play thing and she had given up trying to make him understand, make him listen to her.

“this is for the cab ... my phone numbers in your cell call me if you want but I really hope you do I really like you”

She shook her head.

"I don't need your money. I have cash in my bag. And my cell phone is with my mates, so ... there's no way I can have your number ... "

She took up the small bag and put it over her shoulder.

"You were going to run me home. Obviously that offer no longer stands.
I can get myself home just fine, don't worry ... "


She went around the bed and leaned to kiss him on the cheek.

" ... thanks for saving me ... I know I owe you a lot ..."

She conceded.
 
“I didn’t think you wanted me to ride you home” Alex said wincing at how badly this was going. How could he make her understand he didn’t care? How could he fix this?

“Can I take you home? Or can we go have dinner or some thing” Alex asked wincing at how needy he sounded and how much he was probably bothering her “I really don’t want to lose you” he said even though he knew he sounded needy.

“Can’t we just forget this conversation took place?” Alex asked gently “I would take it back if I could I know this sounds dumb but your to important to me to lose because I was stupid so please can we just forget this happened?”
 
“I didn’t think you wanted me to ride you home”

If she were feeling reasonable, Shanna would have accepted that she had made it pretty obvious that she now wanted to get away from him as quickly as possible, but she merely shrugged and walked back round the bed.

“Can I take you home? Or can we go have dinner or some thing”

Even now she was tempted ...

“I really don’t want to lose you”

Despite everything she was finding him hard to just walk away from.

"Oh, Alex... "

She sighed. She was disappointed. She had liked him ... really liked him.
And he had seemed to really like her ... before he went all 'weird' on her ...

“Can’t we just forget this conversation took place?”

She shook her head.
Common sense told her that what he had not meant what he had said, at least not in the way that he had said it, .... told her that there was a whole list of reasons as to why this wasn't going to work.
But she was hesitating ...

“I would take it back if I could I know this sounds dumb but your to important to me to lose because I was stupid so please can we just forget this happened?”

Shanna was touched by his words and though still torn, she lowered herself to sit at the end of his bed before finally replying.

"I don't know Alex ... this is all the wrong way round ... meeting like we did ... I guess that this was never really going to work .... not in the 'real world' ..."

She was regretful. Not only was their an undeniable physical attraction between them, but, she realised with a shock, that, had their meeting been different, Alex was a guy she could have really fallen for ...

" ... right guy ... wrong time ... "

She commented with a wry smile.

"... an improvement on 'wrong guy, wrong time', but still ... that doesn't really help us does it ?"

Her eyes met his and she was struck anew by the intensity in them, in him.
Even just that expression made her pulses race and her breath catch.
All the more reason to put distance between them whilst she could still use her common sense to avoid either of them getting hurt further by the consequences of their bizarre meeting.
 
“Just because we met how we did doesn’t mean we aren’t going to work” Alex said frowning and going over to her spot on his bed. He kneeled down taking both of her hands and gently holding them as he studied her face. His dark green eyes were stormy not with lust or excitement but with sadness. His body language was one of grief or sadness and the look he gave her was clearly one of gentle pleading.

“Just because of what happened last night doesn’t mean we are doomed to fail as a couple” Alex said gently holding her hands “I don’t think any thing of you for doing it I don’t even think about it when I think of you I think about the amazing day we spent together in bed before I screwed it up the great time I had with you…. How happy you made me”

“I know your upset by how we met” Alex said looking down at her hands and softly stroking them “but I’m just glad to have met you” he admitted softly brushing his lips against her knuckles “I want you more than I ever have with any one else and even though we just met I would do any thing not to lose you”

“any thing” he said looking into her eyes
 
“Just because we met how we did doesn’t mean we aren’t going to work”

He might be right, but it was easier ... safer... not to try.
She did not pull her hands away as he took them in his, nor did she drop her eyes as his searched hers and held her gaze.

“Just because of what happened last night doesn’t mean we are doomed to fail as a couple”

She smiled, far from convinced.

“I don’t think any thing of you for doing it I don’t even think about it when I think of you I think about the amazing day we spent together in bed before I screwed it up the great time I had with you…. How happy you made me”

Even if he didn't think less of her, then she did ... of herself...

“I know your upset by how we met ... but I’m just glad to have met you”

His perspective was clear, simple. She looked at him as he knelt before her, his eyes willing her to think as he did: He could move on from their first meeting, it was she who had the 'problem' with it.

“I want you more than I ever have with any one else and even though we just met I would do any thing not to lose you ... any thing...”

If she thought she'd gotten herself into trouble last night, this was a trouble of a whole new type. She had known that he liked her ... thought that they could have a good time together, but he was serious here; a fact that thrilled and scared her at the same time.

"I'd make a lousy girlfriend... "

She responded.

" ... relationships and me ... well ... they just don't work, even if things seem to start off ok ... and with us ... well ... it would be .. crazy ... "

Crazy, but an intense ride, she could not help feeling, but they had to be sensible and it seemed to have fallen to her to be the voice of 'common sense'.

"Sometimes what we want isn't good for us, Alex ... "

She suggested.

"If we just acted on what we wanted then ... well ... "

She blushed. With effort she curbed her imagination and tried, for the first time in 24 hours, to act sensibly; time to be ruled by the mind and not the heart, she vowed ...
 
Alex heard her protesting and quickly moved in his hands let go of her own and began sliding up her arms before dropping around her waist. He got up and pulled her off the bed at the same time lifting her off the ground a little as he gave her a deep kiss. He tried to pour every once of his own feelings into the kiss and he starred into her eyes as he gently moved his lips against hers.

He kept her locked in the embrace for a while kissing her and not letting her speak. His grip on her was firm enough to show keep her secured but he let her know she could break out of it if she wished. His lips too were soft against hers but every time they pressed against hers they were firm and secure.

He finally let her down and grabbed her hand kissing each digit softly as he looked into her eyes. He didn’t say a word but he didn’t need to his eyes were stormy and electric showing the need he had for her and the depths of his feelings. His hands continued to hold her own not letting her move away but not gripping her with a unyielding grip.
 
But he was far from helping her to be 'sensible'. He did not reason with her, or offer a counter argument. His hands released hers, but only to allow them to move up her arms and capture her waist. Shanna found herself lifted from the bed, off the ground and unable to avoid the press of his mouth upon hers. She could have fought him, broken away. He held her securely, but there was no question of force there. Yet she allowed the kiss to continue for long seconds and in doing so was lost ...

His eyes captured hers, even as her lips moved in response to his tender kiss. Everything about him, his feelings for her and, she had to admit, hers for him were intense, beyond what they should be having only just met ... The kiss deepened, sensual, deep and impossible not to move into, a breathless murmur as her eyes closed savouring that heady embrace ...

Prolonged and heartfelt as it was, eventually they broke apart, though even as she was gathering her breath and her senses she found her hand in his, soft kisses pressed to each finger with a gallantry that belonged to a different age.

"This ... "

She began, words failing her.

" ... you know this ... us ... is crazy, don't you?"

She asked him unable to believe that she had even voiced that there was an 'us'.

She smiled despite herself.

" ... I hope you know what you're doing here ... 'cos I don't ... "

She warned him moving closer to him again, her lips going to his to resume the kiss. There was a limit to even her powers of reason and right now he was making it impossible to walk away ...
 
Was this crazy?

Alex supposed in a way it was but to him it wasn’t. Ever since he saw her dancing in the club he had felt drawn to her. He wouldn’t tell her that in case it freaked her out but he wanted her badly in a way he had never wanted a girl before. He would have done any thing to get her to relax and accept him but he was glad his kissing had managed to help. He heard her mumbled words but her lips were already on his and he decided not to speak but to simply show her.

He grabbed her and lifted her again moving her towards the bed. Hi grip tight to make sure she didn’t fall. He kissed her deeply and passionately letting his feelings for her roll out of his body and pour into her. His hands gripped her back with a feverish need as they bumped into the bed and spilled out onto it.

He kept a grip on her to make sure she didn’t get to far away and pulled her back his hands running up and down the fabric of her dress as he caressed her back. Alex kissed her passionately not trying to take off her clothes unless she didn’t want to go again but showing that he wanted to.
 
The kiss, this time she had initiated it, soon flared and she found him lifting her, moving her whilst all the time their mouths were locked, she matching him with passion. Somehow she found herself on her back, his hands all over her body and still they hadn't taken a breath between them.

Dragging her mouth away, Shanna took a ragged breath.
She truly didn't know what she was doing; protesting she wasn't 'that type of girl' one moment and then the next back in Alex's bed again.

For long seconds she lay, pinned beneath him, her chest heaving as their eyes locked. There was no mistaking that sexually they sparked off each other, but ... somehow she knew the need they had for each other was so much more...

Wordlessly she reached down a hand on either side of her dress hem as she began to pull it upwards; yet again actions speaking so much louder than words.
 
He felt her lifting it up and he gently moved his mouth off of hers. His hands roamed down her body for a second before gently knocking them away. He leaned back on his knees giving her the room he needed to get her dress down.

“I got it”

He moved it up slowly his knuckles lightly running against her legs and then her thighs. He did it slowly teasingly his tongue flicking across hit bottom lip as he eyed her with pure passion and lust. Her dress finally cleared her midriff and he pulled it off trying his best not to tear it in his uncontrollable lust. He tossed it away and his mouth went down crashing against her collarbone and sucking on it with feverish delight.

He hadn’t bothered to put on any clothes so his cock sprang to life between her legs the head softly stroking the inside of her thighs as he kissed sucked and bit her collarbone. It bobbed close to her lips a few times stroking them softly but he made no move to slam into her. He was to busy enjoying himself feverishly sucking on her collar bone and around her breast.
 
His hands followed hers, moving downwards and replacing them as he took hold of the dress hem.

“I got it”

He told her, even the very act of him taking over undressing her touched and thrilled her. As she had known he would he took his time easing the fabric upwards; but it was the expression in his eyes, the knowledge that Alex was holding back at least at that moment and that he was only just keeping himself under control.

And then he had pulled her dress free. He disposed of it carelessly, casting it aside and with that his mouth descended latching onto her collarbone, causing her to cry out as he sucked upon her skin, his hunger, the sensations of being consumed in such a way instantly making her body flare with heat.

"Alexxx ... "

She moaned his name, an exclamation of encouragement and need, her own control, like his, long gone ... His cock was thick and throbbing as it nudged at her and yet he seemed in no rush to make an entrance. His mouth was hot and wet as it moved downwards to focus upon her breast.

"Godddddddd..... "

Shanna gave a loud exclamation, her body so sensitive. Her body arched and bucked as his mouth feasted. Every touch thrilled her, drove her body to greater heights of need and arousal ....
 
Alex moved to her breast immediately finding the most sensitive spots on them and using his mouth to tweak and play them like an expert. His hands slid down to her hips massaging them but he used all his powers to make her barely notice any thing but his mouth on her breast. He found her sweet spots and sucked n them alternating between them and making sure he didn’t touch her nipples.

He would surprise her with that

He skimmed his nose as if to find another spot and gently stroked it against her left nipple. He moved as if to go to one of her sweet spots then turned at the last minute latching onto her breast with his mouth and ducking and pulling on her nipple with his teeth. He teased it mercifully and relentlessly.

While he was doing that he bucked is hips forward driving his cock into her with one smooth motion filling her up. His cock twitched and bucked inside of her swelling and teasing her g spot with his head as his hands went from softly caressing her thighs so squeezing them firmly.
 
Her breasts were so sensitive and Alex lavished such attention upon them that he had her writhing and arching, her moans and whimpers evidence of his skill. And all the time her nipples went untouched. Each eager bud darkened and hardened in anticipation and need, yet it was the swell of flesh upon which Alex focused, the sensation of which she had never experienced before.

And then he did surprise her. Latching onto a nipple so unexpectedly made her exclaim loudly. Once captured, Alex unleashed such sweet torture as he sucked and pulled and ravaged that nipple Shanna moaned mindlessly need pulsing through her body.

Just when she could take not more it seemed, Alex suddenly bucked and thrust forward, his cock sliding easily into her slick quivering pussy. In one deft move he was buried up inside her making her squeal at the suddenness of his penetration. He was rock hard and so thick and filled her so completely as her sopping centre grasped at him greedily, the movement of his hands moulding her thighs together and prompting her sex to contract and cocoon his cock so tightly./

"Alexxx.... please... "

She begged, her whole body aching for him and just knowing that she wanted ... more ...
 
Alex pulled himself off of her breast grabbing her legs and throwing them over his shoulders. He made sure they were secured as he began slowly pounding in and out of her long deep strokes that made her entire body buck and ripple. He leaned back directing his cock even deeper inside of her as he used her legs to move her hips up and down with him. The new position gave him deeper access and the long strokes he knew she craved.

His hands kept moving her legs back and forth occasionally dropping down to softly rub the outside of her legs or give her ass a firm squeeze. His balls clapped against her ass filling the room with the sound. His eyes never moved off of hers however and they remained locked on and burning with an intense smoldering fire as he pounded away at her over and over again.
 
He grabbed her legs and positioned her so that they were hooked over his shoulders. The position opened her up fully to him, the strokes of his cock slow and deep drawing a groan of satisfaction from her.
That was just what she needed; And Godddd it felt so good!

And in this position control was given over to Alex. It was he who moved her legs to enable the rise and fall of her hips, he who drew back in order to drive himself deeper up inside her. Pace, position and penetration, all were directed by him. Yet surrendering to his lovemaking, his fucking came so naturally. Shanna's trust in Alex was absolute and giving her body over to him to be pleasured made the experience all the more intense. Eyes locked, she held nothing back from him as her body moved fluidly in response to the pounding he was giving her. The slap of their bodies, her groans and whimpers punctuated his thrusts as he brought her ever closer to release ...
 
“I’m going to cum soon” Alex panted out still driving his hips and his cock deeper and deeper into her “cum with me together when I tell you to” He said his eyes burning with control and seemingly saying submit to me. Alex didn’t know why but he liked having control over her liked directing her body and her pleasure. He moved in and out of her faster feeling his orgasm approaching and wanting to cum with her.

He didn’t know why but he some how knew her release was cuming. He could feel it in her body and in her voice. He felt himself attuning to her wants and needs mastering her body in a way he never would have imagined. He continued fucking her even as he lost himself in the control and the sensation of feeling her beginning to edge closer and closer to the pleasure of release.

“Cum cum now!” Alex shouted his clam confident voice slipping as his own release started. His thrusting went from calm and controlled to rough and deep and he pounded her like a mad man. His cock burst during his relentless fucking his cum blasting into her and beginning to fill her. It flowed into her like a river churning and getting pushed in deeper by his fucking.
 
“I’m going to cum soon ... cum with me together when I tell you to”

She nodded, somehow it never occurred to her to refuse his direction. If anything, doing so and the need to hold back until he told her to cum made the sensations all the more intense and as Alex unleashed a frenzy of thrusts upon her, Shanna knew that she was rushing ever closer to the release she craved.
He pushed her to the edge, to the edge of her own control. She held out, not wanting to disappoint him, not wanting to deny him what he had demanded.

“Cum cum now!”

There was no mistaking that his words were an order and one which she obeyed.
How could she not? Her body was on the edge and those words coupled with the almost vicious stabbing of his cock as it rammed up inside her and the pulsing of his cock as he began to shoot up inside her were more than enough to push her over the edge. Crying out as her body began to spasm, Shanna's pussy contracted as if attempting to latch onto his cock, Alex was merciless. Even as Shanna moaned and whimpered and cried out his name, Alex continued to ram her roughly, fucking her through her orgasm, his force almost brutal as his cum poured into her core as he made her take all of his seed deep inside her. Never had she surrendered so completely to any other man; never had she been so roughly ravaged and never had she cum so intensely and experienced such an extended release ...
 
Alex waited until his cock limp fell out of her pussy before he gently pulled away. His cock fell out of her and sat spent between his legs as he regarded her with a satisfied and somewhat cocky grin. He gently rubbed her legs a few more times before he laid them down gently taking care of her. His manner had changed from dominating to sweet in an instant as he gently leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“Can you stay tonight?” Alex asked carefully laying down next to her and stroking her hair “If I take you back and get your stuff?” He asked half afraid to let her go. He didn’t know where their relationship was at but he was worried that if he let her go she would start second guessing their relationship again.
 
Shanna was dazed and spent by thd time Alex eased his cock out of her. Her breath was still rapid as she met that grin answering it with a stunned smile of her own. She gave a soft groan as he released her legs and instinctively moved towards him as he lay beside her sure that he could feel the tremors that still ran through her body.

“Can you stay tonight?”


His invitation surprised her. Refusal on her lips as he stroked her hair adding persuasively,

“If I take you back and get your stuff?”

She considered the practicalities.

"I have to be ready for work tomorrow..."

She told him.

"... but I guess if I went over my lines here ... then got back to my place around 9 am ....]
I could just about manage...?"


She responded.
 
Last edited:
“Sure” Alex said smiling “I mean only if you want to stay” he added in quickly smiling a little.

“I can help you go over your lines if you want?” Alex said evenly trying not to over step the lines. He knew this had been a problem with them but he was trying his best to be as good about it as possible. He didn’t want to upset her again but he also thought it might be fun and he wanted her to stay.

“If it will make you stay” Alex said looking into her eyes and smiling
 
“Sure ... I mean only if you want to stay”

She nodded. There was no point in prretending she didn't want to be with him.

“I can help you go over your lines if you want if it will make you stay”

She laughed.

"Most of it is more briefing sheets, but sure, you can help if you want."

She sighed contentedly, her body wonderfully sated.

" ... we should think about eating some time ... I think I've built up an appetite.."
 
“Eating does sound important” Alex said hearing his own stomach rumbling. He realized he hadn’t had any thing to eat since breakfast this morning. It was strange to think that he had just met her yesterday and well really met her this morning. He felt a level of connection to her that made it seem like he had known her all his life. It was strange to think that he hadn’t.

“Why don’t I go make us some food?” Alex asked getting up “you can go over your lines while I cook” He said trying to down play the fact he could cook as he got up. He looked at his naked body and pulled on a pair of shorts before finding his button down t-shirt. He tossed it to her and smiled happily.
 
“Eating does sound important”

Shanna laughed as he suddenly realised that he was hungry

“Why don’t I go make us some food? ... you can go over your lines while I cook”

She watched as he dressed himself in a pair of shorts and caught the t-shirt he threw her.

"Hey, chef!"

She called laughing.

"Where exactly do you think I'm going to get my lines from?"

Sex had obviously affected his brain!

"I didn't take them clubbing last night and besides, my bag is far too small to house anything but the essentials ... "

She shook her head and slid from the bed searching her dress which had, impressively, landed at the far side of the room. She checked the clock and saw that it was 2 pm. They had slept in late and spent most of the morning alternatively discussing and ... becoming intimately acquainted.

"Either we eat and spend the rest of the afternoon together then I head back home for the evening to prep, or ... I head off home to get what I need then come back here?"

She offered leaving him to tell her his preference...
 
“Why don’t I take you” Alex said realizing he was being dumb and trying to ignore his fumble. He turned and didn’t bother taking out the food he was going to make instead leaning against the counter and studying her. He placed his palms flat against the cold tile and watched her for once thanking the fact he had a small apartment.

“It will be faster for me to ride my bike down and back” Alex said his eyes light and happy as he watched her “we can go get your stuff and then you can come back I’ll cook us a late lunch and then we can just… relax for the rest of the day I’ll give you a ride to work”

He had to be at the club in the morning but he should have plenty of time. Tomorrow was supposed to be his initiation and he still had to figure out how he was going to record the meeting for his superiors. He thought about how dangerous his life was going to get in a few weeks and for a second he hesitated wondering if he should break things off with her. She wouldn’t get to meet the “real” him only his cover. Once she found out what else he did for a living besides writing……

Would she still want to be with him?

“It’s your choice” Alex said shaking himself from his thoughts “what do you want to do?”
 
Back
Top