Introduction - Words from a Tiny Man

ThomasShort

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Posts
534
I am entirely uncertain whether this is the right place to introduce myself, but it seemed appropriate.

This may be a rather long post, as it requires some anecdotal backstory.

One of my primary fetishes - though I dabble - is that of macrophilia. For those of you who don't know, macrophilia is the love of being small around those that are bigger. I.e. being shrunk by a seductive witch, becoming literally in the palm of a gorgeous wenches hand. I find this power play to be very much fun, however naturally it is entirely fantastical. A paraphilia I cannot fully enjoy in the real world.

So, initially I began by roleplaying in IRCs, forums and email and the like, travelling into Second Life to see how that may allow me to experience such an obscure fetish. As I delved deeper I met a hypnotist who said she could make me feel like I was actually shrinking.

I was always one to be dubious as to the power of hypnosis and thought it would have little effect, seeing as it would be entirely text based. So I gave it a shot. It was supposed to make me feel like I was an inch tall in my flat. It didn't. No effect whatsoever. However, because she failed to give proper triggers (key words to turn off the effect and turn it back on) and due to some dodgy wording it left some self-evolving traits behind.

(please tell me if I sound crazy)

In short, the suggestion of "you will feel smaller" began to split and alter as new people began to roleplay with me. Some little half-a-statement had begun to change and adapt to new information. Little pleasures and the such had begun to evolve into suggestions, leaving me with the following, a series of suggestions which mostly only effect my online life:

1) I must address women as Miss unless told otherwise as I am, on some level, 'below' all women. This does not mean I am not equal, et cetera, but merely highly submissive. I have to do as I am told. It seems natural - when online - to just do what I am asked of, and it feels 'wrong' somehow to not do so. In short, I am highly submissive to women. I would say this has come about from many roleplay's as a submissive to women and the term "you are smaller" turning into "you are below", a connotational difference that changed height into hierarchy, so to speak.
2) Roleplay and Second Life Exploration feels very vivid when I go deep. If I play for a while, I can suddenly 'click' and find the whole experience is very much accentuated sensually. I can feel a thigh, smell a perfume, depending on how deep I am. In short, roleplay is more vivid.
3) I find it very hard to imagine myself taller than women. If I talk to you online I will immediately envisage I am shorter than you, regardless of what height you may be. If I try and imagine taller, I find it near impossible. This I have also noticed happening more in real life as well as online; girls just seem goddamn tall.
4) Occasionally I will refer to the amalgamation of these suggestions as "She". A kind of playful personification which sometimes gets out of hand when pushed too deeply into the trance state that immediately takes hold when online or in roleplay. It seems to be a way of simply explaining such a complex array of half-suggestions half-implanted incorrectly. Dreams began to continue roleplays and scenarios I had previously explored with 'She' as a character within them. People have actually spoken with 'She' as well.
5) When very deep, showing me images that are sensual, sexual, 'fun', can put me in little scenarios. These seem randomly generated by however my suggestions work. I.e, show me an image of a lovely lady and I may find myself chatting to her in a café. I know it isn't happening, per se, it is like intense make pretend, which I will go on to explain:

I know I must sound mental talking about hypnotic suggestions that seem to alter how I perceive the world. I would like to add that I don't necessarily think these things. I know full well, deep down, it is all a ruse. It is like a dream or a meditation, whereby you are aware that all is farce (roleplay, make-pretend) but you are so deep in the pretending it is hard to act otherwise. If needed I can easily snap out, i.e. if I am in danger it will just disappear and leave me much the same as before.
I basically don't want you to think I'm some crazy person thinking he has to jump from key to key on his laptop to survive on the internet. I am highly susceptible to changes in my perspective, i.e. if a woman tells me I am something, I will think I am that thing, i.e. again "you are tiny" or "you are a cat" or "you are a Hungarian Poet". But on a fundamental level I know it is all roleplay.

To simplify this very long post into my messed up mindbox: roleplay is more vivid, I do as I am told and it makes me feel short. I also am fully aware of everything I have said, even when I am in said trance-like states.

If you want to know any more, just ask. I know how mental this must read.

That is me... basically.

Hello?
 
I got through the wall... Do I get a cookie?

I'm afraid that I would be way out of my depth trying to ask a question, but I just thought I would say "Hello! :)"

I'm still not really sure what you're looking for after all of that :/ good luck finding it though! :D
 
I know I kind of splurged there. Bit embarrassing.

Just wanted to explain myself before saying hello. otherwise I may come across rude... or weird... or... I already have.
 
Well Miss, I just hope there is room here for a man who presently can't imagine being any taller than 3ft who is highly submissive...
 
An interesting post. I wouldn't go so far as to say there is no such thing as online hypnosis, (particularly through text), but I have never encountered the reality myself. I have run into a couple of people who think they can hypnotize someone online, but in reality, no. The circumstances you are describing sound more like self-hypnosis. It is possible that your deep desire to experience certain role-play fantasies at a deeper level have made it easier to accept certain suggestions as if they are real. There is nothing wrong with that, (as long as you don't let the fantasy take over your real life), and it would certainly make role-play more realistic. If you can put yourself in a hypnotic state while role-playing, then you can experience anything you want as if it were real. Even though our bodies are functioning in the real world, we experience everything in our mind, and if a person goes into a deep mental state while role-playing, the fantasy becomes real, a least as far as the mind is concerned. The only thing you have to be careful of is to keep your fantasy life separate from your real life. Don't let one interfere with the other.
 
An interesting post. I wouldn't go so far as to say there is no such thing as online hypnosis, (particularly through text), but I have never encountered the reality myself. I have run into a couple of people who think they can hypnotize someone online, but in reality, no. The circumstances you are describing sound more like self-hypnosis. It is possible that your deep desire to experience certain role-play fantasies at a deeper level have made it easier to accept certain suggestions as if they are real. There is nothing wrong with that, (as long as you don't let the fantasy take over your real life), and it would certainly make role-play more realistic. If you can put yourself in a hypnotic state while role-playing, then you can experience anything you want as if it were real. Even though our bodies are functioning in the real world, we experience everything in our mind, and if a person goes into a deep mental state while role-playing, the fantasy becomes real, a least as far as the mind is concerned. The only thing you have to be careful of is to keep your fantasy life separate from your real life. Don't let one interfere with the other.


In all honesty, I tend to half agree.

I read people fall into three categories. There are those hypnosis does not work on, at all, and never will. There are those where it may have a subtle effect and this is most of the population. I think I may fall into the vein of highly susceptible. I went in thinking it wouldn't work, and had heard that it wouldn't work if you think such. And here I am saying those things.

I think what the hypnotist did put things in place for me to do other things to myself, if that made sense. She put in mental scaffolding for ideas, but because she didn't put in enough detail, the scaffolding just started holding anything I liked up, with my subconscious ('She') adding other things.
 
To hypnotize someone, there must be a psychological intimacy; as well as a degree of trust, and I don't see how that can happen if the hypnotist and subject have never seen each other, much less met each other. However, I can see how a knowledgeable hypnotist could lay out the ground work through text, and a susceptible subject could fill in the blanks. Hypnosis is tapping into an otherwise isolated part of the subconscious, similar to deep meditation or deep contemplation where everything else melts away, and the mind focuses on a single thought or single concept. Through both professional hypnosis and self-hypnosis, it is possible to create an alternate reality where anything appears to be possible; even the impossible. I don't think the presumed hypnotist you met online hypnotized you, rather I think it is more likely that she inadvertently taught you how to hypnotize yourself.
 
Whatever she did! It worked!
I'm learning more and more about the limits of this, and find it fascinating. I find chatting with others intriguing as well, as everyone seems to have different experiences.
 
I find your post, in short, fascinating.

I stumbled upon this because I enjoy examining those that I have begun to role-play, even before I truly begin. I posted in your Mansion thread and wanted to know more about the man who set it up, especially since your signature intrigued me.

I had to laugh a little while reading, because self-hypnosis explains a lot about my own self. At the least, it is a theory that makes the most sense in conjunction with how I relate to my characters, seeing as they like to feel a little to real to me.

If you would like, I am sure I could make you feel better via out-crazying you.
 
for my tiny friend. :kiss:

So many kisses! Thank you Miss

I find your post, in short, fascinating.

I stumbled upon this because I enjoy examining those that I have begun to role-play, even before I truly begin. I posted in your Mansion thread and wanted to know more about the man who set it up, especially since your signature intrigued me.

I had to laugh a little while reading, because self-hypnosis explains a lot about my own self. At the least, it is a theory that makes the most sense in conjunction with how I relate to my characters, seeing as they like to feel a little to real to me.

If you would like, I am sure I could make you feel better via out-crazying you.

We can be as crazy as one another! I am sorry for posting so late, I have been away from my computer for a while. I hope you don't mind.

Regardless, your post amused me, and I hope it begins to draw more people into its crazy-ass throngs and rooms and antechambers.

I suppose in the end I am just playing a character very deeply... I never thought of it that way
 
Rejoice over the audacity of the crazy!

I promise I am the most patient impatient person you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting- no worries, dearie.

I hope more people continue to show up as well. Amusing things amuse me.

Heh, for me it is half becoming someone else, half feeling as if my characters are literally right next to me, getting fed up and eventually shoving me to the side so that they can write for themselves. This gets rather annoying since I have over 90 and a tendency to talk to them out loud. >.> Like I said, they're a little too real.
 
I believe it is currently at 97, to be exact. But make no mistake- they are their own to control. I am but their humble storyteller. They call me theirs, and I call them mine. And when they get out of hand in my head and try to make me talk to my roommates for them, I bust their heads.

It's fairly mutually beneficial. Rarely am I bored, after all.
 
Well, to start, there are a few 'key' players, you could say. The ones who talk to me the most, you could say.

Kehvar, whom this account is named after, is my current favorite. He enjoys the challenge of trying to keep me sane. He's lightly anthropomorphic in a world that likes to use his kind as slaves since they're stronger, live longer, and typically quite pretty. He has black crow wings, a lion's tawny tail and ears, and retractable, cat-like claws along with a long tongue and sharp teeth. He's calm, often monotone, claustrophobic, and has a long fuse but when he's mad, he's mad.

Then there's Abyss who is a loud-mouthed, deceitful, man-whore--

Abyss- Don't listen to her. It's not being a man-whore if my loving wife married me despite knowing of my tendencies. Just because I do not believe in morality or truth does not mean that she ought to call me names, don't you agree, good sir?
 
"Don't listen to her" What genders are you all?

And Abyss is not a name to possess when trying to be moral.
 
I, myself, am physically female but relate better to males and have been told that I 'think like a guy.' Hence why my roommates call me 'Dad.' Abyss- also referred to as Abby by many- is male and so is Kehvar. Many of my characters are, but it falls about even in ratio in the end.

Abyss- Hence why I try to never be moral. Why try to be what doesn't exist?
 
Rejoice over the audacity of the crazy!

I promise I am the most patient impatient person you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting- no worries, dearie.

I hope more people continue to show up as well. Amusing things amuse me.

Heh, for me it is half becoming someone else, half feeling as if my characters are literally right next to me, getting fed up and eventually shoving me to the side so that they can write for themselves. This gets rather annoying since I have over 90 and a tendency to talk to them out loud. >.> Like I said, they're a little too real.

Oh my goodness! I know how you feel! I role play on three or four different sites including this one, though this one's a new addition to my collection, and I have so many characters, though they are more like my children, and so they are more attuned and apt to do what i say.
 
*laughs* Oh, mine would never agree to be my children. I think if they did, they would listen even less.

The high majority of mine came to me so that I could write their story in novel format, half of those with my best friend. So they have their own worlds outside of my head. Role plays are what I use to get to know them or when they feel like meeting new people.
 
Back
Top