Ladies how long can you get fucked vaginally?

I cannot listen to talk radio... i start shouting at it... so embarrassing!

LOL I had a female friend who used to like watching me watch hockey games b/c I'd get incensed at both the players (for poor play) and the refs. Because, y'know, they're refs. ;)

I'm still a bit of a newbie to Lit, but I cannot recall seeing one person cause so much fuss on one thread. Is it some kind of record.
To 'zanzo' I say this. give up, please pal. your logic does not hold water.

I'm still a bit of a newbie to Lit, but I cannot recall seeing one person cause so much fuss on one thread. Is it some kind of record.
To 'zanzo' I say this. give up, please pal. your logic does not hold water.

But sadly, his "logic" is not all that uncommon. he's more over the top, but I know guys like him.

Having played in pool and dart leagues for close to 25 years I've played in every bar in RI and many in Mass and have met a lot of different types of people and there is an entire "race" of these idiots.

They're easy to recognize, they drink beer, stick together, hit on anything with breasts.....

and always go home alone.

In fact, on that note, allow me to dedicate this song which was written with guys just like this in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUtHjOvPKT0

No, its not about selfish. Its the game stupid.

You can talk yourself up all you want. But end of the day its the ladies call of whether or not she wants to make the mistake of making your idiotic acquaintance.

This is true, in the end it's her decision.

Like all "super cool" guys your posts and obsession is about tits and ass, because its all you think about.

Yes, tits and ass.

But they have it and you want it and baby, they know it.

Bout time you called me baby.

So you have to buy the drink stupid, because if you won;t someone else will, so you have to declare intent.

But you failed to read about my test. If she buys me a drink, I'll reward her with two drinks. She takes a risk and gets rewarded and I learn that she isn't selfish and has her own money to a certain degree.

And as always I'm sure you're just posting theory, because I think everyone here would have you pegged as the drooling idiot that buys every girl at the bar a drink until someone acknowledges your dumb ass.

Whose in control? The person doing the name calling or the one who incites someone to name call? *smile*

This is true, in the end it's her decision.

Yes, tits and ass.

Bout time you called me baby.

Oh, Yes, trust me, I'm your type. Upon request I'll even post a pic.

But you failed to read about my test. If she buys me a drink, I'll reward her with two drinks. She takes a risk and gets rewarded and I learn that she isn't selfish and has her own money to a certain degree.

Selfish is not something you'll learn with that test. Its also an age old tradition that you would by the drink first. Not to say I have not had women buy me a drink, but you're talking about someone who is not "obviously interested" so if she's not interested right away shit's on you to get her that way.

Whose in control? The person doing the name calling or the one who incites someone to name call? *smile*

The one who isn't taking themselves seriously is in control, the one playing table turner is not.

On your level. "I know you are, but what am I?"

So when you starting the "Have you ever measured your nipples thread?"

The one who isn't taking themselves seriously is in control, the one playing table turner is not.

ice, suck, slap, repeat.

Hey now, Calipers make interesting nipple clamps. Micrometers on the hand are a little heavy for beginners. :D

Hey now, Calipers make interesting nipple clamps. Micrometers on the hand are a little heavy for beginners. :D

And the good thing about them is you can get an accurate reading, but you do have to allow for swelling.

Way back when I was in my teens the forst thing I ever tried as a nipple clamp was those plastic things with the teeth my mother used to use to keep the bags of chips closed.:eek:

And the good thing about them is you can get an accurate reading, but you do have to allow for swelling.

Way back when I was in my teens the forst thing I ever tried as a nipple clamp was those plastic things with the teeth my mother used to use to keep the bags of chips closed.:eek:

I was hanging clothes and an elderly skirt hanger (the kind with two clips) gave up the ghost. I had a pair of pants on the floor, two pieces of plastic and a lightwieght rod/ sturdy wire connecting a pair of scary-looking metal clothespins.

Went right into the toybag :)

I was hanging clothes and an elderly skirt hanger (the kind with two clips) gave up the ghost. I had a pair of pants on the floor, two pieces of plastic and a lightwieght rod/ sturdy wire connecting a pair of scary-looking metal clothespins.

Shit, I remember those!

You know I had a flashback of the bag clip, the other night when we weren't home and I had to improvise so I used a couple of those black clips you use to hold paper together

I think the first thing I ever used was a pair of those plastic coated paperclips. My first real subbie was an older woman with thick nipples. She sure seemed to like them. They were kind of self adjusting, if you know what I mean. One size fitted all. :D

But sadly, his "logic" is not all that uncommon. he's more over the top, but I know guys like him.

Having played in pool and dart leagues for close to 25 years I've played in every bar in RI and many in Mass and have met a lot of different types of people and there is an entire "race" of these idiots.

They're easy to recognize, they drink beer, stick together, hit on anything with breasts.....

and always go home alone.

I don't hang out at trash bars. I prefer places with more style and class.

You're right I always go home alone but with a phone number in hand (not always). I don't do one night stands because I'm never that desperate (maybe when I was like 20). I prefer to get to know a chick somewhat and practice safe sex. I don't stick my dick into just any pussy. She has to show me her STD test if she wants me to fuck her raw.

It's important I learn a girls darkest fantasies, the stuff she never dares speak about. I know i'm talking a lot, but i just want this info to be out there since somehow we ended up on this topic.

I was lucky enough to have friends who taught me a lot of important things about women.

Last edited:
LC?

Despite your trend to label obnoxious people as fatsos (seriously, look into it. Every time somebody bothers you, you call them fat.)

Despite that, I have a feeling that zanzo is very attractive.

That is the only way that he could possibly have had sex before. Because an ugly or average looking man could never get away with his attitude towards gender politics, but unfortunately, sexy people can get away with murder. (or at least pretty serious character flaws)

This isn't a compliment zanzo. You probably leave a trail of STDs and shattered confidence behind you.

LC?

Despite your trend to label obnoxious people as fatsos (seriously, look into it. Every time somebody bothers you, you call them fat.)

That is the only way that he could possibly have had sex before. Because an ugly or average looking man could never get away with his attitude towards gender politics, but unfortunately, sexy people can get away with murder. (or at least pretty serious character flaws)

This isn't a compliment zanzo. You probably leave a trail of STDs and shattered confidence behind you.

Kind of like that college course that has not application in real life but if you take it and fuck it up, it screws up your GPA forever. :rolleyes:

LC?

I'm actually very quiet, most women never find out who I am. I just get them to talk, talk, talk, I listen and learn and plan my next move.

Are you good looking too?

Last time I opened this thread it had about 10 replies and I thought that was a few too many. How the fuck did it get to 92?

If you're pants are on the floor does that mean you were in a thong? You should start dating men.

LC?

Experience my dear, unattractive men need to make women feel poorly about themselves to "level the playing field"

Its that, "Hey look You're not all that, but I'm still talking to you."

I'd dare him to post a pic, but that proves nothing. I could find a pic a great looking guy and say its me.

And I will readily admit that I have a double standard with men and women when it comes to weight.

Women have far more going on with their bodies, never mind they are expected to bear children and of course bounce back to looking like a model.

Guys? Just pure fucking laziness. Unless you have some type of thyroid thing going on there is no reason to be a guy with a 46 waist and a 30 leg.

Lazy, lazy, lazy and if they choose to be, that's fine, its their life enjoy that extra whopper and be happy.

But when that guy makes a crack that l a woman with a few extra pounds "has just let herself go" well, then fuck you fatso, here's a GPS to find your dick.

And I agree Zanzo probably has left behind a bunch of STD's as gifts.

when your sex life consists of paying women to fuck you, you tend to catch those.

This message is hidden because lovecraft68 is on your ignore list.

Back