Protection (closed)

Just a little slap on the butt as you walk toward the shower. Molly reaches for me as I step into her room, "You are getting almost too heavy to carry, Princess." She just smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. Once the movie is started she begins to perk up a little bit.

"How about some juice, Molly?" Walking into the living room, I set the glass down on the table beside her, "I'm going back up and check on your Mommy; she took a long nap too and is taking a shower. I'll be back down in a couple of minutes to watch the movie with you."

Stepping into the bathroom; looking at your naked body thru the glass shower door, it's tempting to strip and join you . . .
 
I look through the glass as I see you enter the bathroom, a smile on my face as I see you watching me intently. Molly must be downstairs with her movie and a wicked idea enters my mind.

Ever so slowly, I trace my hands down my wet body. Cupping my breasts, I roll my hard nipples, moaning for your benefit. I know that you’re watching the shadowy image through the glass and I whimper at what erotic thoughts must be in your mind. A hand continues down my belly until my fingers curl against my hot, wet sex. Ever so slowly, I let my fingers rub against my clit, another moan leaving my lips.
 
No question but that this 'show' is for my benefit . . . and it is a one-person show with only one person in the audience. To interrupt the show would be inappropriate . . . as much as I want to. I just lean back against the door frame and watch.

Your fingers slowly reach their destination . . . this is so erotic and tantalizing . . . no imagination required on my part. This is you giving yourself to me . . . pleasuring yourself for my enjoyment,
 
I moan deeply as one hand teases my breast, my nipple trapped and squeezed between pinching fingers. My hips move against my other hand, bucking until I slid two fingers deep inside my wet folds.

“Oh, Alan.” I moan, my head tipped back against the tiled walls, my hips riding my fingers as I imagine you doing this to me. “More, baby. More.”
 
The mention of my name as you ride your fingers toward the finish is a jolt to an already erotic display of your love and passion for me. Knowing that your thoughts are focused on the pleasure we share together . . . even at this moment of self satisfaction . . . is so arousing.

My body is responding as one would expect . . . faster breathing, hard erection, body temperature elevating . . . all the emotions that rise to the surface when I am around you . . .
 
My hips ride my fingers at a faster pace, whimpers and moans leaving my lips as I feel my body filling with the familiar need to cum. I whine, a cry leaving my body as I cum in a warm rush around my fingers, trembling as you watch the entire scene.
 
No question about when the ultimate moment of pleasure arrives . . . the intensity of your cry is a sign that I have come recognize. Thru the steamy shower door, I see your thighs close tightly on your wrist, your fingers still buried where my tongue so recently pleasure you.

Just then, my connection with you is broken, "Alan, hurry up and watch my movie with me." You hear the voice too and give me a smile that tells me all I need to know about how much you love me . . .

"I'm coming, Molly." Another special time for us. . . and so many more to come.
 
I smile at you, sighing as my heart slows and my passion cools. It is a testament to your self control that you are able to leave me like that in the bathroom and return to Molly and her movie. It makes me love you all the more, I think to myself. You are so willing to love my daughter like your own. I can only hope that love grows when our own little one comes along.

Finishing my shower, I am soon dressed and working in Molly’s room while the both of you finish the movie downstairs. It’s time for a clean out, I think as I take a box and put a few books and toys that she’s outgrown inside for the charity shop. It’s always easier to do this when Molly isn’t around.
 
Once the movie ends, Molly runs up to give you all the details of the movie you missed. "OK, Molly, we need to start moving some of this furniture into the extra bedroom so that we can start painting in here tomorrow." Obviously, easier to do myself, but to keep her busy while you finish your 'clean-out' of the toy box, I keep her busy helping me move her play table and chairs.

Once we are done, the only thing left in her room are her bed, night stand, and lamp; we can move that in the morning before painting. You have two boxes filled with outgrown toys and books which I carry down to the garage for delivery to the shop tomorrow.

"OK, girls, that's enough for one day; how about burgers on the grill for supper tonight?"
 
“Can I help?” Molly asks, her eyes bright as she tugs at the hem of your shirt. “Please, Alan?”

“Maybe you can help him make the patties.” I suggest as I scoot her out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. “And I’ll get some beans and potato salad going. You can even have a pop with dinner.”

Molly’s eyes go wide at the unexpected treat, dancing around the room with unbound energy. I give you a wink and a smile, a happy time for us as we work together as a family.
 
Once we get the patties made, Molly grabs a sweatshirt and goes into the yard with me while I fire up the grill; running in and out of her play house keeps her occupied while the charcoal heats up; I'm one of those old-fashioned guys that still uses charcoal grills . . something about the taste of charcoal grilled burgers!!

Once you get things pretty well together inside you walk out for a few minutes bringing me a beer . . . always necessary to grill properly. Molly giggles and runs in between us when you slide up beside me and try to sneak a kiss.
 
“Mommy, you kiss Alan too much!” She says, happy giggles issuing from her lips as she pushes me away and clings to your legs.

“It’s because I love him so much.” I say, laughing at my silly girl as I look at you with a grin on my face. “That’s what two people do when they love each other.”
 
Picking her up, I plant a kiss on Molly's cheek . . . she reacts with a shy smile, but wraps her arms around my neck in a tight hug. Putting her down, "Just a few more minutes to play and then the burgers will be ready." She runs off and plays a bit of hide-and-seek in and out of her playhouse while you go back in to finish the side dishes for supper.
 
Molly is so happy at the attention that you’ve given her and the hug around your neck tells me just what she thinks about you. I smile as you put her down and she runs off to play in the playhouse.

“You’re a good man, Alan Davidson.” I say, sneaking that kiss before I slip back inside.

Molly comes when he call that the burgers are ready, her eyes wide and excited as she follows you back into the kitchen, taking her seat as she waits to be served. “Alan, I think you should be my Papa.” She announces, letting you know that she’s finally decided on what she’s going to call you.
 
"That sounds good to me, Molly . . . that's one of the names I was thinking of too. So, if your Mommy is OK with it, then I have a new name around here." Looking up to see if that meets with your approval. I'm sure with a new one coming sometime in the next year, Molly needs to have a name for me she can share with her sibling.

Biting into my burger . . . always taste good from the grill.
 
“I think I can live with that, if everyone else is alright with it.” I say, taking a big bite of my hamburger, humming in pleasure at the taste. “Baby, you sure know how to grill.” I tease, laughing at the look that you give me.

Molly eats what’s on her plate and asks for more, which I’m quick to supply to keep my little girl happy. I can only imagine how a baby and Molly are going to keep me on my toes when the little one comes along.
 
Enjoying the rest of the meal . . . burgers and a beer . . . with the two loves of my life . . . doesn't get any better than this.

Once dinner is over and the table cleared away, Molly is ready to head back to the TV and watch her movie again. "You two go ahead; I just want to make sure that Molly's room is ready to paint in the morning."
 
“Sounds like a plan, babe.” I say, dropping a kiss to your lips before I follow Molly into the living room, sitting down to watch a movie with her.

There’s nothing in the world like watching a movie with a five year old that already knows all the scenes. She’s so excited though that I don’t have to heart to tell her to be still.
 
Grabbing my roll of painting tape, I tape around the outlets, door frames, and anything that needs to be covered when I paint in the morning. Looking in the closet, it won't take long to clear out the closet in the morning, along with the remaining furniture. Took me long enough to do the taping that the movie is almost done when I get downstairs.

"Darn, did I miss the movie?"
 
I look at you with a sleeping five year old on me and laugh softly. “Looks like you might have. Guess you’ll have to watch it again tomorrow with her.” I say as I motion for you to sit down on the couch beside us.

I lean over and kiss you, sighing at this moment that we’re sharing. “I love you.” I say, a smile crossing my features.
 
"That's OK, I think I can live without seeing it again. Maybe we should get this little girl up to bed. I'll carry her up and you can get her ready for bed."

After tucking her in, I go back down to pour a glass of wine for us and wait for you to come join me on the couch for a little TV before we crawl in for the night.
 
Settling back on the couch beside you, I snuggle up against your side and take a sip of the wine that you’ve offered. It’s a nice little moment, with just the two of us and I relax against your side in contentment.

“Are you getting nervous for the wedding?” I ask, looking at you during a commercial break.
 
"No, not nervous . . . just a little anxious, I guess . . . want it to hurry up and get here. so everyone will know you are my wife . .. and we can get away on the cruise for our honeymoon. Seven days with no one to interrupt us when we want to be alone. Oh, yes, Maria called today and said she was going to be running out here sometime tomorrow evening for a few minutes. She didn't say what it was about, just wanted to know if you were going to be home."

"So, babe, are you getting nervous . . . or having second thoughts about this old man," a bit of a chuckle when I add the second part of that question.
 
“I’d never have second thoughts about you, baby.” I say, smiling at you as you laugh at your own joke. “Maybe a little nervous. I just want everything to be perfect and to run smoothly.”

Snuggling up against you, I sigh and rest my head against your shoulder. “Then a nice long vacation with my husband. I’m a little sad that Molly won’t be there, but I’m really excited to tour around the Caribbean. I’ve always wanted to go.”
 
"Being away from Molly for a few days will be different . . . but, she will be with Maria . . . and you and I will have a time together that we can remember for a long time. The trip to Disney will be all about her."

As you snuggle in against me, I wrap my arm around you and hold you tight. "Just happened to think today that we need to get international calling available on our cell phones for while we are gone. Cell phones don't work once you get more than a few miles from the US shore."
 
Back
Top