SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Re: not sure

jazey_43 said:
K guys... really would like to meet ya all but I still am a bit leery.
I may or may not participate in this, but I'll sit back with a few cold beers and talk with anyone else who may not wish to participate.
I am 43...have been told I'm pretty, consider myself to be "passable"
I have posted a few pics in the "pics of older ladies" thread...back in Oct and Nov, I think. Sorry..no face shots!

I am really hoping to see some of the older crowd pop in, not that it makes a difference, but I might make the "younguns" feel uncomfortable...:D

How about some feedback????

I have four words that should be foremost in each man's mind...respect for the ladies. I am 32, a bit on the husky side. I'm not Joe Stud, but I have been told that I'm a big teddy bear. I'd still like to meet you and all the others. Age shouldn't be a factor. This is supposed to be a stress-relieving get-together.

Agree?

KR
 
West side story

The many new facilities on the west side seem most suitable. It is pleasing to see that you have a hot tub on the list. That seems essential. Thank you for poking about and discovering a few nice spots.
 
I have received some very interesting PMs about this party.

This is a time for people to relax and do what they feel is right for them to do.

This is NOT an orgy, or a gang-bang, or a way to see how many people you can score with in one night.

This is a way of gettting to know people and expel some pent up energy.

I am 32, a BBW and am fine with it. You may check in my profile for a link to pictures of me. No...the women in my AVs are not me.

I will not do, nor do I expect anyone else to do anything different or special for this. I want everyone to feel comfortable. And that should be everyones goal in this, to make others feel as comfortable as you want to feel.

I have to admit that I almost pulled out of this. I hope that I can feel comfortable enough to go ahead with what I started here.
 
naughty_erica said:
What I suggest we do is meet somewhere neutral (like a bar or restaurant) then those that want to watch movies or *whatever* can continue on upstairs. Foxy- do you want to look for places or should I?

There are a few downtown, and I just saw a few new hotels right off the beltline just after the exit at mineral point rd (holiday inn, comfort inns/suites, Mariott, etc).

The more females, the better. I should clarify my last post- I don't really care what anyone looks like- I just want to make sure that I don't know you from work or something! :)

-E

PS Next friday, the 21st, will work well for me too

Erica- If you would like to look into it, I will let you. I am not too familiar with the area. Just keep me updated on what you find out.

Thank you in advance.
 
Will we be able to collect the group in a bar with people all over the place and music blareing? Could be confusing. I would prefer to meet in a restaurant myself. I'll bring myself something to drink for the hotel.

Lets meet at a family restaurant that can put tables together as needed, then get the room. A good hotel with a big pool room with hot tub would be really cool. This is going to be fun!!

Do hotels have rooms that allow so many guests inside at one time? How are we going to do this without looking conspicuous?
 
Maybe we should meet in a Yahoo private chat room, microphones and webcams. Would help us get to know each other and also find out the members that are serious ect.

How about monday evening, say 7:00pm Central. I can get the chat room up and I'll wait for you all. Who wants to do this?
 
Meh, no webcam, not microphone. And dial-up to boot! Sorry, I wouldn't be available for that. Good luck though.

All things being equal, I'd rather meet everyone at the April Lit together first. I know that doesn't work for everyone, but would give me a fair idea as to range of people that frequent Lit.

Sorry - not trying to damper plans.
 
Hi,
I know I am probably a stranger for you guys. But I would like to let you know that respect for everybody's wish is definitely the way to go. And I always respect that rule. Actually, I suggest maybe we can start with just meeting without further obligation. A meeting to talk, "get to know you" type of gathering would get all of us more comfortable.
It would be best for the ladies to know that they are going into a friendly gathering and not some orgy frenzy.
Oh by the way, I am 28 male 5'9 200lbs just in case you want to know.
 
Meeting first

Pretty hard to find fault in the idea of meeting first. I guess I did what I always do, jumped in without checking the water temperature. The Lit Party in April is the way to go then I guess.
 
mmmmmm

Looks like I MAY be the oldest one here....lol...but as I said, age makes no difference, just didn't want anyone uncomfortable...

I like the idea of a hot tub and pool hotel...might make for some "easier" more comfortable "gettin to know ya" time.

Foxy...thank-you hon for clarifying that this is NOT an orgy, nor gangbang...but a bunch of people getting to know others, and possibly making new freinds...and hell, who can honestly say they have enuff of those?..:D
 
I am a 36 y\o from the La Crosse area who is actually in the process of getting divorced. (Long story and probably more information than you need - just no love anymore.) Anyway, brown hair, 190# and 5' 10" tall. A professional with a clean cut and trimmed goatee. Hell, ask and I'll send you a pic. Even the soon to be ex-wifey thinks I am at least good looking - though no one in Hollywood is knocking on my door either.

This sounds cool and a good alternative. If it progressed with someone it sounds like just the situation to be cool and have little if no expectations. Safety is a must and I assure all I am a gentlemen first.

Keep me in the loop ........
 
Meeting

It seems like I might miss some of your first meetings until mid April. The first meeting is always the most crucial, it is the make or break time. Hopefully we all would be comfortable with each other and enjoying each other's presence.

Jazey, you are as old as you want to be. You can be perfectly young with a young heart. :) Regarding the pool & hot tub, would it be warm enough to be really in the water? Or you are talking about indoor pool?
 
Wow!! See what happens when you don't pay atention . this weekend already huh? Well, I guess it may be a good thing for th eladies if one less guy wasn't there. :( ....... but I can't this weekend.

If it pushes until April I am pretty good. In fact, I already have a room in LaCrosse at the Holiday Inn due to a pool tournament I am in that weekend. A friday night encore or even second chance could be my treat. I realize this started in Milwaukee and then moved on to Madison ...... I'm still waving out here on the river. :)

I'll keep checking but keep me in the loop if it pushes off again ..... feel free to IM me at Yahoo (Yahell) ...... I am prussianbrigade and have the same email. More than willing to share a pic ..... even have on of my ass with my wife's (soon to be ex) lips tattooed on it. :)
 
Hi. I am an older male, 50. I just found this thread today. (3-19-03) I live south of milwaukee. I would be interested in joining, if the timing was possible. Please e-mail mw with details if and when it occurs. Thanks.
E-mail me .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ok

ok the great dane but which one, they have two locations. The one downtown or on westside.
 
Great! I won't be able to show up until later since I work until 8:00 that evening. Hopefully my timing won't be too far off!

It shouldn't be crowded - the students are living it up elsewhere for spring break, but finding each other may be a hassle. I'd suggest the beer garden if the weather is nice, but probably not.

Chance of flurries that evening. Hmm. Well, I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy, so it'll probably be a solid blue shirt for me.

Sounds good! Who else?

[edited to make note of naughty_erica's most recent post]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top