Bondage curious?

Blue_Duck

Really Really Experienced
My wife is a hotwife. She sleeps with other guys when the urge strikes her and we enjoy threesomes from time to time as well. I'd guess she either has a solo date of we do the threesome thing about once every 60 days or so. Despite this lifestyle, she has never really opened up to me about her fantasies.....until out last three some about two weeks ago.

During that threesome she mentioned that she would like to be tied up and blindfolded during our next threesome. Needless to say I'm very excited for her about this revelation and well as her openness. Anyway, I want to encourage her to enjoy and explore her desire. Unfortunately Ive never explored the bondage fetish.....so I'm reaching out to see how I can encourage and help her. Also, I'm making the assumption that she does indeed find being bound/tied a fetish.

Of course I'm open to sharing her with a person or couple who share a similar fetish. However, I'd prefer to explore this fetish with her first (I think). What are my/our options? Obviously I'll talk to her about it (what she likes/prefers), but I'd like some ideas from experienced individuals and/or couples. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Not sure what you are really asking here. It's like you have just discovered Mexican food and want ideas about which Mexican restaurant to go to. Communicate with her. A lot of BDSM stuff is expensive so you can usually find ordinary household things that do the trick. Make sure the bondage is comfortable. Hand cuffs are very erotic but can hurt during play. I personally like to tie and be tied very tightly with close to zero wiggle room but that's just me. I have a feeling that she would like to be tied and blindfolded and a third person introduced that she wouldn't be able to see who would leave before the blindfold is removed and she would be left forever guessing who it was. Everytime you were out in public she would be wondering if this was the person who was there that night. One word of warning though, unless you take good precautions, most blinfolds don't fit securely enough and cracks can develop, especially around the nose, where the person can see through the cracks.

Last edited:
Tell her this fantasy turns you on aswell, and you want to tie her up and have it like so. Don't go for rope at first though, because it's a bit hard to learn - go for handcuffs and such.

Your gut to try it with her first is probably spot on. You may want to start googling about ways to tie people up. You can buy some cuffs, use some silk scarves, silk ties are great too. Just make sure that it's not too tight, and check in with her to make sure she doesn't experience any tingling or numbness. Make sure to have something to cut whatever you're tying with, just in case.

You can use a safeword, or you can just agree that stop means stop, and get me the fuck outta here means get her out.

I suppose I'm not certain what I'm asking either. My wife hinted she likes bondage. I/we have never tried it. How do I proceed while encouraging her to enjoy her kink? Maybe that is what I was trying to ask.

Wife sharing was my kink, thus it was easy for me to come up with ideas/fantasies. I wish to indulge her as she has indulged me, but I have no idea where to start. Does just being restrained turn her on, or as another poster mentioned, does she want to be tied up as part of a threesome?

Of course the answer lies within her and I will certainly ask. But she is very submissive an doesn't easily share her fantasies, thus my question about how to proceed. Again, thanks for all of your feedback!

Neoprene Velcro cuffs are a great way to start. They are much more comfortable than handcuffs, easy to adjust, and usually have D rings on them for easy clips etc. Can get wrist and leg cuffs. See if she likes it as much as she thinks.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
Tie her up one night spread eagle to the bed and tease her mercilessly for a while without letting her orgasm. When she is at the height of sexual arousal demand that she tell you her fantasies. After she claims she has told them all to you torture her further with pleasure and demand that she tell you the rest. After you are satisfied that hasn't left any out give her a mind blowing orgasm.

do some research on knots and ties; maybe she wants something specific.
also; i'd test run anything before adding your third... just sayin'.
also; be safe and have fun! :rose:

Be warned good sexual teasing with a helpless partner takes practice and there's a lot that can go wrong, cramp, rope-burns and blocked circulation are the major dangers. Every woman is different, some you can torture to the point of sexual hysteria by bringing them to the point of orgasm and then slackening off the stimuli so they don't quite come repeatedly, others freeze and rapidly lose the ability to orgasm, sometimes for hours or even days. Some like to be tied tight and practically immobilised, others like to fight you and their bonds so they can put up some resistance. Some can be tied in difficult positions, others find this too uncomfortable. Whilst you discover what is right for your partner a another person impatient for the action to begin could easily generate a level of pressure on you and your partner that ruins the experience. Instead, if you do succeed in rendering a bound and blindfolded partner wet and desperate, with a bit of acting on your part, you can achieve a great deal with a cunningly deployed dildo.

I suppose I'm not certain what I'm asking either. My wife hinted she likes bondage. I/we have never tried it. How do I proceed while encouraging her to enjoy her kink? Maybe that is what I was trying to ask.

Wife sharing was my kink, thus it was easy for me to come up with ideas/fantasies. I wish to indulge her as she has indulged me, but I have no idea where to start. Does just being restrained turn her on, or as another poster mentioned, does she want to be tied up as part of a threesome?

Of course the answer lies within her and I will certainly ask. But she is very submissive an doesn't easily share her fantasies, thus my question about how to proceed. Again, thanks for all of your feedback!

Hi, I have practiced a lot of times with my wife. What I can tell you is, there is no secret, always tell what do you think, don t be agressive, you have to go slowly and always ask if it hurts and if its ok...Sefty is on the first place. If you look at my signature at the end you will see a link or go to my webpage...this is not an ad!...go to blog...there my wife have written some tips for how to start in bondage.

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback guys. We have much to learn. It will be a fun journey! :)

Hope you can pay us back with some details.

I certainly will! I need to find some suitable material for a blindfold and restraint material (have several neck ties. I think we have a threesome scheduled for this weekend.....might be this a shot then. Again, thanks!

I certainly will! I need to find some suitable material for a blindfold and restraint material (have several neck ties. I think we have a threesome scheduled for this weekend.....might be this a shot then. Again, thanks!

Don t forget the safety! Have fun! :cool:

We've tried a few bondage gizmos but plain old neckties are what we have settled on. Effective and comfortable but they can get too tight if you're not careful.

I am interested in trying some bondage with my wife, but it freaks her out. My first wife and I took turns tying each other up a few tim s, and it was really hot.

I am interested in trying some bondage with my wife, but it freaks her out. My first wife and I took turns tying each other up a few tim s, and it was really hot.

I suggest you start with little things like holding her hands over her head or pinning her body down with yours during love making. Simple steps and gradually progress. Let he get use to the idea. Visit web pages together that explain the ins, outs and how to's of if it. You sound more experienced than her. She may just not see the beauty in it. You need to show her and not just expect her to grasp that. Well that is my opinion.

I suggest you start with little things like holding her hands over her head or pinning her body down with yours during love making. Simple steps and gradually progress. Let he get use to the idea. Visit web pages together that explain the ins, outs and how to's of if it. You sound more experienced than her. She may just not see the beauty in it. You need to show her and not just expect her to grasp that. Well that is my opinion.

Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

How receptive is she toward it? If it truly freaks her out you may not get very far. Is she receptive to tying you up first?

First, thanks for all the feedback and advice! Her FB came over on Saturday night and spent a few hours with us. We made out with her for a while before I remembered to improvise some restraints! I recalled the idea about using neckties.....so that is what I did. I found two neckties and secured her arms over her head and to a table (she was on her back). She seemed to enjoy being pleasured that way.

After a while we bound her hands behind her back. This was fun for her FB and I. She seemed to enjoy providing he and I oral sex while tied that way.

Her arms finally became tired and we had to finish. Overall it was a very fun experience! We appreciate the ideas!

From a female perspective, my guy uses those surfboard leg rope things...
They are padded and soft and Velcro so easy to put on and off but don't leave marks or hurt at all either when your tied up in them.......
:rose:

I introduced Selina to a bit of light bondage with a tie I made.
a.jpg
It is made with a woolen material which is soft to touch and they are about 2m long and 50mm wide, one for each appendage to the corners of the bed or the legs of a chair or table, they can also be used as a gag or blindfold.

NOW, she loves it when I tie her up and then introduce the third and she just can't say no.

Back