The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she would stay out of my dreams but at least now I know why sex isn't fun anymore.
 
Noon... you... you... you're....

Aw hell, I got nothing.

*blows him a :kiss: and with a wiggle of her behind, heads off to bed*

Nods. I know. Catches up to her to give her bottom a swat, and then pulls her back so he can kiss her cheek before she goes to bed. Good night, hon.
 
Hey, I actually did refrain from doing so. I already got one post out tonight anyway, without stealing anything.

Fair enough. Though you have good taste. Cait has good words, they are worth stealing.

Grins

Though better if you stole her breath. She might enjoy that one more.
 
Fair enough. Though you have good taste. Cait has good words, they are worth stealing.

Grins

Though better if you stole her breath. She might enjoy that one more.

She does have good words. I really like hers. Makes a mental note that he needs to write with her some time.

And yeah, stealing her breath....I'll work on that too.
 
tumblr_m69l0w9phw1rth4exo1_500.png
 
but in some cases ladies its true to say that some of us are .. and after a curt but polite dismissal some more will be too soon..


sighs


the last thought i had .? Karen should not wander where she has no business being, and has no purpose being either...
 
It's funny how giving someone a second chance could turn out to be the best thing you could have done! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top