older girls younger guys

Smile so at 26 you think that you have enough experience to help a young boy how to make love and be dirty? It realy does take years of experience, but then you could have started at an early age ;)

I'm 26 and didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 19, but trust me, darlin', I have plenty of experience to teach a young man to be a wonderful, kinky lover.

I'm 26 and didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 19, but trust me, darlin', I have plenty of experience to teach a young man to be a wonderful, kinky lover.

Smile I understand, care to show me? We have something in common I was 18 when I lost my virginty to a 21 year old girl

As an 18 year old virgin man... Well, thanks for the new fantasy.

Oh, how I would love to be the recipient of those lessons :p

Hypnotized

Just spent 15 minutes watching the gif above me,

I guess I'll stick my toe in the water. 18 year young man here. If any women want to just chat with someone my age, sexually or not, feel free to. Otherwise I'll just keep enjoying this thread.

older:)

I would love an woman older than me ;)
But would welcome a younger one with open arms

I've been visiting family for several days by myself. There is an incredibly hot 33 year old friend of the family who has been flirting heavily with me. I've been fantasizing about being with a younger man for quite some time now.

I can't get the thought of going down on him out of my mind. I keep envisioning myself slowly pulling his shirt out of his pants and running my finger along the waist of his pants to tease him. He takes his shirt off as I kneel down and I am looking straight at the hard bulge in front of me. I can't help but place my hand there and hear a slight moan escape his lips. I imagine myself looking up at him as I start to run my tongue along his waistband and undo his zipper. I let out a devious giggle when I realize he has nothing on underneath. Taking my tongue and encircling the head of his cock, I slowly suck the life out of him.

I can't stop thinking about this and all the other dirty things I would love to do to him.

Older is better

I have always had an attraction to older women. It may be Oedipal, but I like the fact that they normally know what they want and how they want it. Lot to be said for that.

I've been visiting family for several days by myself. There is an incredibly hot 33 year old friend of the family who has been flirting heavily with me. I've been fantasizing about being with a younger man for quite some time now.

I can't get the thought of going down on him out of my mind. I keep envisioning myself slowly pulling his shirt out of his pants and running my finger along the waist of his pants to tease him. He takes his shirt off as I kneel down and I am looking straight at the hard bulge in front of me. I can't help but place my hand there and hear a slight moan escape his lips. I imagine myself looking up at him as I start to run my tongue along his waistband and undo his zipper. I let out a devious giggle when I realize he has nothing on underneath. Taking my tongue and encircling the head of his cock, I slowly suck the life out of him.

I can't stop thinking about this and all the other dirty things I would love to do to him.

I'm 33.......mentally at least! :rolleyes:

I was always attracted to older women... have MANY great memories. And as I got older I STILL liked older women AND younger women. Now in my 60's I still like older women... as long as they still like to fuck, and there are a lot of women out there that are "older" and still VERY active. I love younger women as well... of course, NOW younger women to me are all you beautiful 40 something gals... I just LOVE the female body... what can I say... :devil:

Back