GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA-BambooTowelicon.gif

Warm and freshly folded.

a quick hello to all [bold] my [/bold] dears. :kiss::heart::rose: Heading off with my child, we have house cleaning and lord does that boy needs a shower. :D

hello lovelies. Thanks for the luck. Smashed the tests :) i hope everyone is having a great day.

Kisses for you Light. Just cause I can ;)

EKO (early knock off) today. Yay. Time for a quick nap before dinner. Love it :)

talk soon!

hello lovelies. Thanks for the luck. Smashed the tests :) i hope everyone is having a great day.

Kisses for you Light. Just cause I can ;)

EKO (early knock off) today. Yay. Time for a quick nap before dinner. Love it :)

talk soon!

wonderful

may the nap be grande, and i'll take the kisses--maybe share a couple

Hello dear Espie and whomever may be lurking about. :kiss::heart: I am finally beginning my day sort of at least the part that counts. Indulgence how lucky for me. Lets see do my nails and pretty up. Try to blow yesterdays panic attack away. Hoping the Blue-head Vireo that I saw in my mother's yard comes back. I am prejiduced and won by the beauty of their spring singing. One time while at Turkey Creek Wildlife Sanctuary a flock of migrating spring warblers landed all around me, this one Vireo was with them, He landed on a twig about three feet in front of me and sang so beautifully. I stood there motionless for what seemed ten minutes. Oh if I only had a camera. Seeing a bird light in my mothers tree yesterday was normal but when I investigated with my binoculars there was a cutie Vireo. I would love to hear one sing now. :heart::heart:

Oh espie you did not turn up anything in your search because I mis-spelled it. It is Blue-headed Vireo Not Blue-head Vireo. My apologies :kiss:

Mood: Good, slept like a baby last night. Got me to think,(clearer) - I still have to surprise my aunt with a bunch of flowers for no reason. She is a pretty cool lady. Did so. She was thrilled. So now, my aunt is thrilled for the gesture and I am thrilled I got such great sleep last night and finally got those flowers.:eek:

Wearing:
Old purple tee and worn blue jeans.

Music: Beyonce's "Smash Into You"

Good Tuesday Vibeland!
:)

Mood: Good, slept like a baby last night. Got me to think,(clearer) - I still have to surprise my aunt with a bunch of flowers for no reason. She is a pretty cool lady. Did so. She was thrilled. So now, my aunt is thrilled for the gesture and I am thrilled I got such great sleep last night and finally got those flowers.:eek:

Wearing:
Old purple tee and worn blue jeans.

Music: Beyonce's "Smash Into You"

Good Tuesday Vibeland!
:)

I hope you had a good tuesday too Light :kiss::heart::rose:

Gia tiptoes through trying not to step on all the sleeping bodies littering the room.

I get to be first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIA!

I know Light will have some cool pics to go along with this.

Have a good day lovely lady~let me be first to bestow kisses upon your sweet countenance.

:kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss::kiss:

OK, I gotta get some sleep, I am crawling into the corner and curling up with all the lovely ladies naked and dreaming already.:cattail:

Gia, Happy Birthday!

Thanks to you, wonderful ladies like Lezli and Jaz got the party started!

If you see any of this
2ded38355b422e66
en route to the kitchen, tiz because the day is meant to be celebrated...cuz its yo' birthday!:D

Have some breakfast, on us here at Vibeland :cool:
42412c5ec3d4ba48

(Oh yeah! Its sugar free, guilt free and magically, exactly like the real deal!)

Angel might smooch you up, Mark may ask for a spanking....none of which should surprise you :devil: :)

I say, we all wear "Jackie O" sunglasses today!
f5f27643c14aaf44

cc74099ca02a9202

:kiss:

I know Light will have some cool pics to go along with this.

Thankyou for the mention Lezli :rose:
In the seen and the unseen, I hope you and yours are safe and sound Lezli. Because you are a woman who has overcome enormous obstacles and valiantly achieved goals you sought after.
Like Jaz said, you are missed here and I would like to add: cherished.

77b0e315e1c1564a

OK, I gotta get some sleep, I am crawling into the corner and curling up with all the lovely ladies naked and dreaming already.:cattail:

Enjoy the rest.

Hi and bye then, Lezli. We miss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIA!!!

Hey NJ, how ya been?

Thankyou for the mention Lezli :rose:
In the seen and the unseen, I hope you and yours are safe and sound Lezli. Because you are a woman who has overcome enormous obstacles and valiantly achieved goals you sought after.
Like Jaz said, you are missed here and I would like to add: cherished.

77b0e315e1c1564a

Morning lightsaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back