Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg - this week has been so stressful! I really need this to relax a bit. ;)
hmmm - those vids are so inspiring! my fingers are getting ready to make the journey. yesssss!

Ahh yes

omg - this week has been so stressful! I really need this to relax a bit. ;)
hmmm - those vids are so inspiring! my fingers are getting ready to make the journey. yesssss!

A stressful week and it's only Monday! That means a vibe, a little bit of lube, my bullet and some inspiration from you guys on Llit!

Time to get busy with some stress relief.

-L

A stressful week and it's only Monday! That means a vibe, a little bit of lube, my bullet and some inspiration from you guys on Llit!

Time to get busy with some stress relief.

-L

hope you are stress free now lisa!

I am - - mostly. ;)
had some fun watching the vids last night but I am going crazy again.
lube - check!, vibe - check, mores g/g vids - check.
it is going to be a fun afternoon. :kiss:

hope you are stress free now lisa!

I am - - mostly. ;)
had some fun watching the vids last night but I am going crazy again.
lube - check!, vibe - check, mores g/g vids - check.
it is going to be a fun afternoon. :kiss:

Wish you were back in Washington again.

Exciting...

to watch a very private moment like this!

tumblr_mew4g7smr01ql7ajuo1_500.jpg

Left work sopping wet. Slid my fingers into my pussy at the first light. Thinking about getting a bullet for the car but would rather have one of you lovely ladies in the passenger seat.

Left work sopping wet. Slid my fingers into my pussy at the first light. Thinking about getting a bullet for the car but would rather have one of you lovely ladies in the passenger seat.

I wish I had been there to help you :)

Hmmm I do that often when I am driving, something about rubbing one self, in fact its a bit like playing in Lit on the computer lol

All you girls having fun, has made me have to sneak off at work to slip a finger in, I couldn't wait between your stories and my favorite manager, her low cut tops her short skirts, and her sexy gray eyes, oh there's only so much a girl like mw can handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back