BDSM..Ideas

TIe her up. Fuck her.

There, I pretty much described a good chunk of BDSM practices.

what specifically are you interested in? THere're a lot of things you can do with BDSM

TIe her up. Fuck her.

There, I pretty much described a good chunk of BDSM practices.

what specifically are you interested in? THere're a lot of things you can do with BDSM
I would like to have when my girl start begging me to stop, she cries and make noise out of pain. i fuck her both holes at the same time with my hand and dick.
for me BDSM is pain with pleasure.

I would like to have when my girl start begging me to stop, she cries and make noise out of pain. i fuck her both holes at the same time with my hand and dick.

You're just a charmer, aren't you?

Put on some Nickelback and then tie yourself up.

The OP wanted BDSM suggestions, not never-ending torture.

Crap, now THAT SONG is in my head... I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor... Thanks a lot Miles.

The OP wanted BDSM suggestions, not never-ending torture.

Crap, now THAT SONG is in my head... I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor... Thanks a lot Miles.

And now it’s in mine.
Turd.

8m16BGUl.jpg

It's easy enough to do with a Hitachi. If your girl is up for some forced orgasms - just put it on, make her cum and don't take it off. She'll be begging for you to stop in no time ^^

It's easy enough to do with a Hitachi. If your girl is up for some forced orgasms - just put it on, make her cum and don't take it off. She'll be begging for you to stop in no time ^^
i am not really not sure if Hitachi is available in my country , is there any alternative for it ?

What did she say when you told her about this?

I'm actually laughing out loud.

Poor Nickelback.

Reminds me of the time I saw two big acts for just $0.45...

Fifty Cent and Nickelback.

*boom tish*

Back