Newbie Sub interested in Online play

subgirl9009

Virgin
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Posts
15
24 Year Old Sub seeks Online Dom

I am very new to D/s, but eager to learn. I am particularly interested in edging, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, and directed masturbation.

I am not interested in real life meetings or video chat. Photos would be sent once trust was built.
 
Last edited:
Sitting in the straight backed chair, your ankles tied to its legs, your knees open...

Your arms behind the chair back, cuffed at the wrists. You're wearing a tee shirt, panties. The vibe - taped to your inner thigh - has been buzzing madly for an hour, you've lost count of the orgasms...

The porn flick you were ordered to watch - it has a while before it finishes, and the vibe can then be turned off.

Another cum starts, you moan...
 
Your nipples are hard - the Tee shirt thin, they aren't hidden by the material.

The movie - it's a group of doms having a dinner party, they are served by several women. One woman is a living centerpiece, tied to a platform, a magic wand vibe clamped so it's on her clit - the doms pass by, turn it on, turn it off at their whim as they play with the other subs in the room.

You picture yourself there...
 
Tease and torture?

On the market for a new Dom/Domme. Looking for online play only.

Looking to be teased, edged, and tortured.

PM if interested!
 
Still looking.

After a few unsuccessful rounds of finding a steady Dom... I am looking again.

I love being teased and denied. Maybe you'd like to try?
 
Figured we might have a few interest in line, sent a pm.
 
Dom’s Away

Dom’s away. Looking for some online play.

Edging, denial, forced orgasms, nipple play... any takers?
 
Back
Top