StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackeydreams

Dream Weaver
New Thread! :devil:

Thank You to all my Lit perving Peeps for making my first thread sooooooo awesome!! I've had such a great time and I am not ready to stop! I hope you all keep up with me! :)

I will index here......Some highlights from my first thread.......and continued Perviness

PHOTO/STORY SERIES'

:heart:Valentine Video(slide show of my photos 5/13 - 2/14 Covering most of first thread) (click on download link at top of DB page)

Dominatrix Photo/Story Series....Mistress Stackey (starts post #2740)

Complete BATH SERIES :devil: (Photos/story/bonus vid)

Body Stocking Cat Suit Series (starts post #4265)

AUDIOS

:devil: "Anne & John, and a Family Affair, Ch 1" AUDIO VERSION (Masturbation scene, played by "StackeyDreams" & "Inspirinious")

Your Gentle Kiss :kiss: (Audio clip)

And we Came (Raw/uncut)

GIFS.........

Let me lick it Baby, mmmmm

Just a little lube

Clit Pumping 1

Clit Pumping 2

Titty Suds

Shaving Kitty

Oooooo, this feels really good

Squirt

VIDEOS (Click download link at top of Drop Box Page)

MAKE SURE YOU>......Click the "download" box on top of page, download first then watch (or you wont get the sound)

NEW!!

Purple Haze :devil:

I GET OFF

Erotic Bath

Titty Show
https://www.dropbox.com/s/084r8qo6jg8pw00/Titty Show_x264.mp4

Clit pumping
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ana0f68wjsdswpc/pumping mmmm.wmv

Vibe Egg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvaqc7vy9lzf065/My egg.wmv

My Life as Miss Stackey's G-String
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bps5jqptwm6ujke/My Life as a G-String_x264.mp4

STORIES/SRP's

"Anne & John, and a Family Affair, Ch 1" Chapter 2...In progress! :)

:devil: "Anne & John, and a Family Affair, Ch 1" AUDIO VERSION (Masturbation scene, played by "StackeyDreams" & "Inspirinious")

My S.R.P Profile....(SRP) Sales Team....(SRP)24 hrs in a Space Time Warp....(SRP) Under His Wing

Last edited:
Your grades have been slipping again Ms. S....I think you may need to stay after class again... ;)

Hey sexy lady. I found your new thread. I am sure that ver. 2 will be even better than the first.

kissing-lips.gif

Congratulations on your previous thread's success! It's not everyone who has to be forcibly shut down before she overloads the servers!! Lol!!

Looking forward to the sure success of this one!!

Loyalty runs deep here in the south.

Oh my, Miss S!! I could sit and watch your gifs all day long. I have always wondered what a swollen clit would feel like on my tongue and in my mouth after a nice pumping as I sucked it deep into my mouth…:devil:

Congrats on starting a second thread, super sexy hot stuff!!! Subscribed. :D:heart:

I loved your last thread, and the highlights from that alone have already made this thread amazing. Thanks for all the sexy times and many more to come :D

Congratulations on your previous thread's success! It's not everyone who has to be forcibly shut down before she overloads the servers!! Lol!!

Looking forward to the sure success of this one!!

:D thanks sexypantssean!! :) :kiss:

Loyalty runs deep here in the south.

Ooo. Good, I like deep

Sweet! Welcome sexy!

Oh my, Miss S!! I could sit and watch your gifs all day long. I have always wondered what a swollen clit would feel like on my tongue and in my mouth after a nice pumping as I sucked it deep into my mouth…:devil:

Damn!! Who's teasing who now??

Congrats on starting a second thread, super sexy hot stuff!!! Subscribed. :D:heart:

Thanks beautiful Lex :kiss: :)

I loved your last thread, and the highlights from that alone have already made this thread amazing. Thanks for all the sexy times and many more to come :D

Thank you! :) thanks for visiting me

With you here now. Thanks for the index, only adds to your new thread. Can't wait for your new exploits here. I know they will be naughtier than ever.

Just what i needed to start my day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back