Getting permission to come

Beck31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Posts
4,445
Permission to come

Ok. I took this down b/c I was grumpy. Its back up.

Sometimes I talk with my old Mistress via phone or email.
She still has the rule I can't come without her express permission.
Has anyone else experienced this?
 
Last edited:
I have, but on the mail end of it. Theres been times when I make my wife ask for permission to cum. If I tell her no, she has to fight the urge, I do ease off the grinding a little bit so I xan build her up again to hear her beg. Other times she will ask permission to cum and I keep grinding deep inside her,,,,I know she will cum, even after I tell her no, but I like to hear her apologize for cumming. That makes me cum even harder....and she loves it when I fill her up with my cum.
 
I've been in the permission situation. I get nervous and it makes it even harder to cum. :/ It's weird, when I'm told "no" I really want to. As soon as I get a "yes" it's like I just can't. >.< Ugh.
 
My wife has the same issue occasionaly. You dont ask to cum till you/ are absolutely ready. If he/she tells you no....it's their job to get you ready to cum again. They cant tell you no too many times or it won't happen. Tell your lover to pm me, I will tell them in detail how to do it.
 
Kinda harsh there don't ya think. I don't see any sexist remarks.
 
Re

Kinda harsh there don't ya think. I don't see any sexist remarks.

If you will go back and look at the initial comment I do say its kinda harsh.
Didn't say your comment was sexist just came across as an a-hole in your initial responce. Apologies if that was not your intent.
 
Maybe someone is having a bad day and wants to spread their misery to others?
 
........I saw your apology. Still don't think my answer validates you calling me a douche or asshole or anything else.
 
Forget it

........I saw your apology. Still don't think my answer validates you calling me a douche or asshole or anything else.

Just grumpy. I suppose I took your answer the wrong way.
Not saying you're a douche or an a-hole. The thread was ill-advised anyway.
 
Apology accepted. I thought it was an interesting thread. Something I could relate to.
 
Thanks and thanks for your interest. My feeling is this. It depends on the circumstances and the nature of the relationship. The denile of an orgasm can be a form of punishment. (I'd rather be smacked then not be allowed to come)
Perhaps for some it is an exercise in control. Personally it comes down to the rules and restrictions set forth by the party in charge.
 
Last edited:
I think it's insanely hot to hear someone whimper and plead and beg to come, seeing the need on their face, watching them writhe. Having that control over someone else's orgasm is gorgeously hot to me.

With male-bodied partners I often like to drag it out as long as I can, torturing them and keeping them very close to the brink. The female-bodied partners I've had have been more prone to losing their orgasm or even their turn-on altogether despite continued teasing, so I haven't tried to make it last as long with them. I just go for the next orgasm and do it all over again. :D
 
Yeah its a good comment for sure. It gives me insight to how my wife might feel. In my defense though, I don't deny her an orgasm very often. I like the con t rol and s he likes being controled. It started by accident realy....She likes my arms, one night she was squeezing them. I asked what it was she liked about them. Her response, "I like to imagine what they could do to me." So I gave her a little taste of what they could do. I gently but forcefully grabbed her and posted her up on the wall. Her back to me,,,,,one hand around her neck. Lots of dity talk, mostly demands from me and agreements by her. One of my demands was "this is MY p@ssy and it doesn't cum unless I say it can." While Im saying this, I have one hand down her panties, rubbing all the right places. She was EXTREMELY turned on. Every since then she makes sure to ask if she can cum.
 
Ok. I took this down b/c I was grumpy. Its back up.

Sometimes I talk with my old Mistress via phone or email.
She still has the rule I can't come without her express permission.
Has anyone else experienced this?


I don't think that I ever had phone sex with your mistress.
So the answer is: No.
 
Beck, does your ex mistress's rule apply for you all the time, or only when you're talking to her?

On the topic, a girl I'm seeing now always asks for permission to come. She does it because she has a fetish for asking-- Personally, my position is that if I get my fist in you, you can assume that's your permission. :D

But it's a new one for me, and I'm exploring the variations. I can tell her not to come, and then force her to anyway. The possibilities are endless...
 
well

thanks for the responce stella. only when i am talking with her.
(though i am sure she would like the rule to extend beyond that)
 
Ok. I took this down b/c I was grumpy. Its back up.

Sometimes I talk with my old Mistress via phone or email.
She still has the rule I can't come without her express permission.
Has anyone else experienced this?

I am only allowed to cum with my husband's express permission/command. Works very very well for us!!
[Though i am losing my mind at the moment since he is not letting me cum for a few days to build up for a special event for us!]
 
Ummmm...

If she is your EX-mistress, why are you still having phone sex, much less following her "rules"?

:confused:
 
Yes, we do this. She enjoys the control, I dread/need the denial. Sometimes she teases me 'till I'm vibrating with need.
 
Back
Top