Gay massage with happy ending

kcniceguy4u

Experienced
About two weeks ago I tried a new massage guy in my area from Craigslist. Normally that is not a very good place to find a nice friendly gay masseur in my city. Most of them I've tried over the years and would not go back to them.

This ad looked new and different so I responded and he followed up within about an hour as follows.

"Hey thanks for your message. I could do today at 2:30 or anytime Thursday afternoon/evening. Here's some more complete info:

I do a very thorough, no-rush, full-body massage:Sensual, but you will definitely receive a "real" and excellent massage. Combination of Swedish, deep tissue, Shiatsu, and Reflexology. We are both naked unless client requests otherwise.

Have had extensive professional training and people say I do a great job. 95% of my clients are repeats, and several are fellow massage therapists.

I usually do long sessions (about 1.5 hours) and rate is if at my place .... just a little west of Main St. I can also do a one-hour session for if that's better for you.

I work several jobs, so availability really varies depending on what's going on in the grand scheme of things ..... but generally at my best between 11:00 am – 9:00 pm.If that all sounds good, just lemme know when's a good day/time for you and I'll try to work with your schedule.

5'9" / 150 / 31" waist / muscular swimmer's build / clean / safe / masculine."

Needless to say we corresponded back-and-forth and I set an appointment for later that day. I guess you could say that not only was he a great masseur, but I also enjoyed The massage, a bit of oral and safe anal play. Yes there was a very nice happy ending.

Sometimes you can tell Ahead of time how things will end up by the type of correspondence you have prior to meeting your Masseur. I did not know his age prior to meeting him but we both were in our 50's

Like to hear some stories from others who also have enjoyed great massages with happy endings

First time gay massage

My fantasy life on Lit is filled with M2M activity. However, that fantasy does not transfer to the real world. Out in real life, I don't have any attraction to men or any desire to have M2M contact. The conflict between real life and fantasy has been frustrating and confusing for me. To test myself, I decided to get a gay erotic massage and use it to determine my interest in M2M activity.

The masseur I selected had a web page with reviews over a span of years. The reviews were glowing as one would expect. This particular masseur allowed for traditional massage or for an erotic massage. He stated that he was gay friendly and accepted gay, bi, bi-curious and straight customers. This sounded like what I had in mind so I phoned and arranged a two hour erotic massage.

Once I arrived at his location, we exchanged pleasantries and discussed what I had in mind. I told him I was curious and that I had never had a male masseur before. He said he understood completely. His normal erotic massage was done with both parties naked and with mutual touching allowed. No penetration was to be done but a 'release' was part of the deal. From a video on his website, I knew that full body to body rubbing was part of his massage. A two hour massage is a lengthy affair so a good bit of the time would be spent on normal massage activity. We talked about safety and the need to never exchange any fluids. He was safe [so he said] and I was safe [as I said] and we both wanted to stay that way.

I was nervous but agreed to his normal erotic massage, stripped down and placed myself face down on the massage table. My heart was pounding but I tried to relax. He began and his massage felt great. Best massage ever even without the erotic component.

Over a few minutes, I began to relax just a bit and to enjoy the experience. I guess he could tell that I had calmed down as his hands and massage oil soon found their way to my butt cheeks. The contact was innocent at first but soon enough it evolved to his hands brushing up and down my crack, sliding over my hole and glancing against my sack. It felt so good that I didn't worry about the gay aspect of it.

He worked my back, legs and arms. During the arm work, he would clamp one arm between his legs while his hands kneaded my muscles. I guess that would have been my chance to feel his junk but I had no desire to do so. I could not get myself to look at him or touch him. Still, the massage was magic.

While I was still face down, he climbed on the table and slide his body over mine. He even sat on my back and rubbed his ass up and down my back and butt. This kind of creeped me out but as I was here for the experience I just accepted that this was part of it and let the process continue.

I did not get an erection from any of this. I guess I was nervous and there was also the aspect of not being aroused by his male presence. No matter, the massage was great. He said it was time to flip over. He brought me a glass of water and asked if I needed a break. No break for me. I was eager to continue the massage.

He restarted the process of massaging my arms, legs and body except this time there was more brushing against my cock and balls. That soon progressed to fondling, massaging and teasing my junk. It felt great but I still didn't get an erection. I was failing my M2M attraction test.

I felt his legs clamp on my arm again. With me on my back, his butt would have been in reach if I just twisted my hand a little. I was willing to bet that once I did that, he would have pushed back a little so that I could sample his balls and cock too. But I didn't. Just as before, I could not get myself to touch or even to look at his junk. My M2M attraction was non-existent and going nowhere fast.

He moved down to my feet and lifted my legs up on his shoulders for a hamstring stretch. While I had obviously been exposed to him this entire time, having my legs on his shoulders made me feel exposed, vulnerable and available. It was a new feeling. My heartbeat picked up. While I had had no attraction to him at any previous point in the massage, with my legs up and my ass at cock level to him I thought to myself, if he made a play for my anal cherry right now, he would probably get it. In fact, I was so available to his any advance that I wondered if I would have thought to demand a condom be worn.

Of course, he knew none of this and continued working his massage magic.
He lowered my legs but kept his body positioned between them. His hands found my cock and balls and so did a fresh application of warm massage oil. He began to toy with my junk in earnest. I had relaxed enough at this point to where my erection started to grown. His fingers masturbated me in a head spinning slow sensual torture. My body began to respond. I asked, "Do you want this?", meaning my approaching climax. [I know, it was a dumb question] but he handled it professionally by responding, "Do you want it?" I was pretty sure I did at that point. It wasn't really a man jacking me, just a pair of erotic hands that had pushed all my buttons.

My legs stiffened and my back arched as he teased me. One hand was attending my cock and one was on my balls. This guy was good. I blew my load in a slow motion climax that lasted forever. My masseur had a towel ready to clean up my mess. As soon as it was clear that my climax was over, he left to clean up.

I calmed down enough to marvel at how good this guy was and how scary it was that I would have given my ass to him without even seeing his cock.

He returned and I assumed that the massage was over, but he continued with a scalp massage before saying that our time was up.

I thanked him and told him that I got exactly what I wanted. He said that I had not acted like a typical gay customer and that he usually had to fight to keep their hands off of him. We spoke a bit more before I left. I paid cash and left a nice tip for him. He phoned the next day and expressed his gratitude.

I would readily go to him again for a regular massage or an erotic one [yes, we all know it will be an erotic one.] In my fantasies, I think of going back to him while wearing my ball stretching weight. I wonder how he would react to it. Maybe it would interest him. Maybe he would ask to try it on....and need some help with applying it. Who knows what would happen. I might help but accidentally pinch some skin while applying the two halves over his nut sack. If so, would I be obliged to 'kiss it and make it better'? If I did, would his semen filled scepter magically slip between my lips either thru some effort of his part or mine? Would I confess that my anal cherry was his for the taking?

I know, big fantasy and big talk from a guy that would not even look or touch another male when he had the chance. But that was then and the future is not yet cast. My fantasies are not abated, my conflict between reality and fantasy is not solved. Maybe massage #2 will help shed some light on my dilemma. Even if it doesn't, the massage will feel so good I won't have any complaints. Still, this second time might be the time I feel comfortable enough to gaze on his manhood and possibly touch a man for the first time and fondle his balls while marveling at the heft of his cock. Aah sweet fantasy. If not, there is always massage #3.

Last edited:
My fantasy life on Lit is filled with M2M activity. However, that fantasy does not transfer to the real world. Out in real life, I don't have any attraction to men or any desire to have M2M contact. The conflict between real life and fantasy has been frustrating and confusing for me. To test myself, I decided to get a gay erotic massage and use it to determine my interest in M2M activity.

The masseur I selected had a web page with reviews over a span of years. The reviews were glowing as one would expect. This particular masseur allowed for traditional massage or for an erotic massage. He stated that he was gay friendly and accepted gay, bi, bi-curious and straight customers. This sounded like what I had in mind so I phoned and arranged a two hour erotic massage.

Once I arrived at his location, we exchanged pleasantries and discussed what I had in mind. I told him I was curious and that I had never had a male masseur before. He said he understood completely. His normal erotic massage was done with both parties naked and with mutual touching allowed. No penetration was to be done but a 'release' was part of the deal. From a video on his website, I knew that full body to body rubbing was part of his massage. A two hour massage is a lengthy affair so a good bit of the time would be spent on normal massage activity. We talked about safety and the need to never exchange any fluids. He was safe [so he said] and I was safe [as I said] and we both wanted to stay that way.

I was nervous but agreed to his normal erotic massage, stripped down and placed myself face down on the massage table. My heart was pounding but I tried to relax. He began and his massage felt great. Best massage ever even without the erotic component.

Over a few minutes, I began to relax just a bit and to enjoy the experience. I guess he could tell that I had calmed down as his hands and massage oil soon found their way to my butt cheeks. The contact was innocent at first but soon enough it evolved to his hands brushing up and down my crack, sliding over my hole and glancing against my sack. It felt so good that I didn't worry about the gay aspect of it.

He worked my back, legs and arms. During the arm work, he would clamp one arm between his legs while his hands kneaded my muscles. I guess that would have been my chance to feel his junk but I had no desire to do so. I could not get myself to look at him or touch him. Still, the massage was magic.

While I was still face down, he climbed on the table and slide his body over mine. He even sat on my back and rubbed his ass up and down my back and butt. This kind of creeped me out but as I was here for the experience I just accepted that this was part of it and let the process continue.

I did not get an erection from any of this. I guess I was nervous and there was also the aspect of not being aroused by his male presence. No matter, the massage was great. He said it was time to flip over. He brought me a glass of water and asked if I needed a break. No break for me. I was eager to continue the massage.

He restarted the process of massaging my arms, legs and body except this time there was more brushing against my cock and balls. That soon progressed to fondling, massaging and teasing my junk. It felt great but I still didn't get an erection. I was failing my M2M attraction test.

I felt his legs clamp on my arm again. With me on my back, his butt would have been in reach if I just twisted my hand a little. I was willing to bet that once I did that, he would have pushed back a little so that I could sample his balls and cock too. But I didn't. Just as before, I could not get myself to touch or even to look at his junk. My M2M attraction was non-existent and going nowhere fast.

He moved down to my feet and lifted my legs up on his shoulders for a hamstring stretch. While I had obviously been exposed to him this entire time, having my legs on his shoulders made me feel exposed, vulnerable and available. It was a new feeling. My heartbeat picked up. While I had had no attraction to him at any previous point in the massage, with my legs up and my ass at cock level to him I thought to myself, if he made a play for my anal cherry right now, he would probably get it. In fact, I was so available to his any advance that I wondered if I would have thought to demand a condom be worn.

He lowered my legs but kept his body positioned between them. His hands found my cock and balls and so did a fresh application of warm massage oil. He began to toy with my junk in earnest. I had relaxed enough at this point to where my erection started to grown. His fingers masturbated me in a head spinning slow sensual torture. My body began to respond. I asked, "Do you want this?", meaning my approaching climax. [I know, it was a dumb question] but he handled it professionally by responding, "Do you want it?" I was pretty sure I did at that point. It wasn't really a man jacking me, just a pair of erotic hands that had pushed all my buttons.

My legs stiffened and my back arched as he teased me. One hand has attending my cock and one was on my balls. This guy was good. I blew my load in a slow motion climax that lasted forever. My masseur had a towel ready to clean up my mess. As soon as it was clear that my climax was over, he left to clean up.

I calmed down enough to marvel at how good this guy was and how scary it was that I would have given my ass to him without even seeing his cock.

He returned and I assumed that the massage was over, but he continued with a scalp massage before saying that our time was up.

I thanked him and told him that I got exactly what I wanted. He said that I had not acted like a typical gay customer and that he usually had to fight to keep their hands off of him. We spoke a bit more before I left. I paid cash and left a nice tip for him. He phoned the next day and expressed his gratitude.

I would readily go to him again for a regular massage or an erotic one [yes, we all know it will be an erotic one.] In my fantasies, I think of going back to him while wearing my ball stretching weight. I wonder how he would react to it. Maybe it would interest him. Maybe he would ask to try it on....and need some help with applying it. Who knows what would happen. I might help but accidentally pinch some skin while applying the two halves over his nut sack. If so, would I be obliged to 'kiss it and make it better'? If I did, would his semen filled scepter magically slip between my lips either thru some effort of his part or mine? Would I confess that my anal cherry was his for the taking?

I know, big fantasy and big talk from a guy that would not even look or touch another male when he had the chance. But that was then and the future is not yet cast. My fantasies are not abated, my conflict between reality and fantasy is not solved. Maybe massage #2 will help shed some light on my dilemma. Even if it doesn't, the massage will feel so good I won't have any complaints. Still, this second time might be the time I feel comfortable enough to gaze on his manhood and possibly touch a man for the first time and fondle his balls while marveling at the heft of his cock. Aah sweet fantasy. If not, there is always massage #3.

Sign me up!

testing

Sounds like a fun way to test out my curiosity. I think I would have to consider oral on our cocks though as part of it

definitely something I should consider. Guess i need to find the right masseur

Never tried, but sounds awesome. Maybe two guys would be good. :heart:

tumblr_o1nbytBIp61u2l7j2o1_400.gif

My 1st gay fantasy was about massage. I was straight but attracted to this gay guy at work. He asked me out but I never went for it.

After I left that job I was flattered. I imagined him massaging me. I was face down in a thong or g string. He would oil me up. Massage my buttocks. He would slowly taking off my underwear and masturbate me.

I would actually masturbate to that. I would wear a gold g string. Or black thong. Lay in front of the mirror and fantasize over him.

I lost track of him but finally located him. I would get so hard thinking of him. I called him up. Wearing the thong. I think he was puzzled why I called. I never told him. Conversation sort of fizzled. Maybe I chickened out. Never called again.

Imagine your the massage guy. You have straight customers like this guy in the pic. You just oil him up so much that he can't take it. You remove the towel. You massage his cock. You watch as he closes his eyes. Totally enjoying it. You keep masturbating him while he groans. Finally you watch him shoot his wad in ecstasy.

O I love his sexy stomach. :heart:

0017-Massage.png

My two favorite massages...

...ended with the masseur working my cock while his cock worked my ass!

thanks for sharing sounds like you and i are in exact same situation.

My legs stiffened and my back arched as he teased me. One hand was attending my cock and one was on my balls. This guy was good. I blew my load in a slow motion climax that lasted forever. My masseur had a towel ready to clean up my mess. As soon as it was clear that my climax was over, he left to clean up.

Wow, sounds like a fantastic time was had. Sounds like someone I would like to schedule time with. I am in KC too. If you don't mind, would you PM a link to his ad?

About two weeks ago I tried a new massage guy in my area from Craigslist. Normally that is not a very good place to find a nice friendly gay masseur in my city. Most of them I've tried over the years and would not go back to them.

This ad looked new and different so I responded and he followed up within about an hour as follows.

"Hey thanks for your message. I could do today at 2:30 or anytime Thursday afternoon/evening. Here's some more complete info:

I do a very thorough, no-rush, full-body massage:Sensual, but you will definitely receive a "real" and excellent massage. Combination of Swedish, deep tissue, Shiatsu, and Reflexology. We are both naked unless client requests otherwise.

Have had extensive professional training and people say I do a great job. 95% of my clients are repeats, and several are fellow massage therapists.

I usually do long sessions (about 1.5 hours) and rate is if at my place .... just a little west of Main St. I can also do a one-hour session for if that's better for you.

I work several jobs, so availability really varies depending on what's going on in the grand scheme of things ..... but generally at my best between 11:00 am – 9:00 pm.If that all sounds good, just lemme know when's a good day/time for you and I'll try to work with your schedule.

5'9" / 150 / 31" waist / muscular swimmer's build / clean / safe / masculine."

Needless to say we corresponded back-and-forth and I set an appointment for later that day. I guess you could say that not only was he a great masseur, but I also enjoyed The massage, a bit of oral and safe anal play. Yes there was a very nice happy ending.

Sometimes you can tell Ahead of time how things will end up by the type of correspondence you have prior to meeting your Masseur. I did not know his age prior to meeting him but we both were in our 50's

Like to hear some stories from others who also have enjoyed great massages with happy endings

Back