Pregnant and sexy...?

Hi there! I'm very new to this and was encouraged by my husband to post a few pictures of myself in hopes of showing me that he can't be the only one to find my pregnant body sexy.
Other pregnant women- please feel free to share your own photos! I would love to see and hear how you continue to feel sexy during all of these physical changes!

*This is my first time, so please be nice. I realize that pregnancy isn't sexy to many, so please don't comment with anything negative. There are enough self-conscious moments that I deal with due to these many changes!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20282 resized.jpg
    20282 resized.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151019_015723 resized.JPG
    20151019_015723 resized.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi there! I'm very new to this and was encouraged by my husband to post a few pictures of myself in hopes of showing me that he can't be the only one to find my pregnant body sexy.
Other pregnant women- please feel free to share your own photos! I would love to see and hear how you continue to feel sexy during all of these physical changes!

*This is my first time, so please be nice. I realize that pregnancy isn't sexy to many, so please don't comment with anything negative. There are enough self-conscious moments that I deal with due to these many changes!

Thank you!

In my eyes there is not much more sexy than a naked pregnant woman. You are beautiful!!!!

Thank you!

i find pregnant woman super hot. Please post more :kiss::rose:

Thank you!
First of all congrats! You look amazing. Pregnant women are very sexy. Again you look amazing!

You are beautiful!!! I hope you post more (I'll gladly see anything you wish to share!) but if you choose not to, congrats to you and good luck!!!

Are You Kidding,?

Pregnant women are beautiful. You are beautiful! If you are taking requests, then yes, please, more! This will lead to another way to be beautiful. Motherhood.

I find pregnant women extremely sexy. I don't know what it is, but there is something that gets me going. Please continue to grace us with your amazing transformation and gorgeous body.

Thank you!

Very much so!

Thank you!

Beautiful ... your hubby is right. One of the most incredible lovemakings I've ever had was with a gal who was about as far along as you. It is a treasured memory. Be confident that you are sexy as all hell.
:rose:

Thank you!

Very very sexy in my opinion;)

Thank you!

Gorgeous.

I really appreciate you posting photos of your lovely body, always Pregnant would indicate this is not your first time. hope you keep well and continue posting. :rose::rose:

Thank you all for your kind words! I'll be responding to private messages this evening.
I'm planning on adding more photos in the next few days as well!

Feel free to leave specific photo requests and I'll see what I can do (and what I'm comfortable with).

Thanks again!

Oh, and some of you have guessed based on the name that this is not my first time being pregnant. I'm currently 6 months along with my third pregnancy. A big thank you to those of you wishing me happy thoughts for the baby and my family!

welcome and congratulations. just wanted to tell you i think you are gorgeous. men dont realize what we go through during this time of physical change so let the first lit gal to join all of the men and tell you that you how lovely you are. :rose::rose::rose:

you look amazing...you should feel sexy....I felt sexy when i was pregnant....And Congrats to you both:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Thank you!
Mmmmm nice bra and love the nipples.

Thank you!

Mmmmmm. Thank you for posting! You look stunning! I love pregnant woman!:kiss:

pregnant women in general and you specifically are way fucking hot. thanks so much for posting these pictures, i hope you stick around.

Thank you!

Fantastic pics of a beautiful, sexy woman. You're gorgeous, and your pics are lovely :rose: Thank you for sharing with us.

Pregnant women are always sexy.

I'd love to see a shot including your whole body and feet.

Thank you!

You're very, very sexy!!!

Back