The Trade

TheGrind

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
872
(Closed)

Gregory Lytton grew up on a ship, virtually discarding his legs for the waves took him where he needed to go. Whether it was his Irish province he rarely visited or his true home in England, he never trespassed too far inland where he couldn’t see the sea. The waters had estranged him from much of his family thus the harbor became the mother sending him off, the cannons and wheel locks became the protective father and the siren’s call his eternal lover.

Years passed and he eventually commissioned his own ship. The long times at sea permitted him to see the world, and his family even less. But this allowed him glimpses into it. Primarily the young one that would eventually turn into Elizabeth. She became photographic images in his mind and after each return home, she grew just a little more until images of her became more than he could bear.

After he was informed that his niece wanted to ride the wind around the Iberian peninsula and into the Gold Coast, Gregory had been hesitant. At first because he wasn’t sure his men would be able to handle a woman aboard his ship. It was tough enough just living with past memories until the next port came along. This was coupled by her safety and the rumored bad luck a woman was on a ship like his. But the more he thought about it, the more he thought about her the weaker his resolve became. A few days before departure he announced that he’d be willing to take the girl aboard with him, offering his official invitation.

Smooth seas settled the stomachs of those yet to find their sea legs but the ocean’s silence now only meant he’d have to pay for it later. For now however, his ship was safe, and docked in Cape Coast Castle. All the while they were docked his eye never left his niece as she moved about their temporary new home. And the more he watched her the more he wanted her. It was bad enough having an image but to have that flesh and blood ever present parading in front of him in a land with no rules… it was almost too much to handle.

When he spotted her alone Gregory returned to his ship, sending one of his men to fetch her. There were a few things the girl would have to learn. And one of them would be how to stop becoming a distraction to his men… and to him. To hide her away would solve one problem and for him to have her whenever he wanted her would solve the other. Bounds would be broken but damn it, she should’ve known better.

Without another word spoken the messenger fled the ship to retrieve Gregory’s niece while Gregory returned to his personal quarters and office aboard the ship.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth Lytton had always wanted to go sailing, and she was beyond joy when her uncle had agreed to take her. She practically bounced into his chest, wrapping her arms around him, thanking him profusely when he had finally consented. She was so excited, asking him all sorts of questions before finally retiring to her room, packing for her journey.

Looking at the assortment of clothing in her closet, Elizabeth contemplated what she should bring. She put in a few corsets and lace underwear, as well as her favourite dresses. She glanced up at the mirror. Staring at her reflection, clad in a light white shift, the soft fabric around her body comfortably, subtly showing her curves. Elizabeth always knew she was attractive. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and soft lips, a beautiful face which led to round, firm breasts topped with rosy nipples and a slim waist, toned stomach from riding, and long, supple legs. In her observation, she was startled by the knock on the door. She answered it, thanking the messenger, went with him, grabbing only a coat as she did not think she would be away for long.
 
Gregory Lytton sat behind his desk as he contemplated how to approach his niece. Already docked at what was essentially a foreign port she was under his care, but more than that she was under his control. He reasoned with himself that he couldn’t have her walking around as she was and the only way to deliver that message would to be direct. Any niceties and social structure which had once bound them would have to be forgiven, washed away on the waves.

A hard knock came less than a half hour after he sent his man after the girl. As the water at the port caressed the ship Gregory made his way to the door and opened wide enough to speak a few words to his messenger. He’d doubt it’d be the last time the man would be needed.

After the messenger departed Gregory looked toward the girl he had sent for, “Come on in. I have a few things to tell you.” After he spoke he stepped aside, opening the door wide enough to let her in.
 
Elizabeth walks in, her shoes making soft sounds with her steps as she enters her uncle's cabin. The door closes behind her as the messenger takes his leave, essentially leave her alone with Uncle Gregory.

"Yes Uncle? What is it you want to talk about?" She asks him, curious, as to what matter he wished to discuss at this late hour. She shivered slightly, the carriage ride here had been cold, and she pulled her coat around her more, seeking warmth and also to hide her hard nipples, which she now noticed were embarrassingly pointed through her shift.

"I am so excited you agreed to take me on the trip, I've been looking forward to it for so long, I can't wait until we set on the oceans", she rambled on, unaware of her uncle's thoughts of her.
 
“We’ll be leaving soon, in the morning,” Gregory spoke simply as he watched his niece settle herself. Shutting the door behind her his eyes followed her as she hugged her coat around her body. Then with a movement of his wrist he locked the door behind her. He’d already determined that she wouldn’t be going anywhere else tonight.

Before he continued he walked to a hanging lantern, lighting another to help illuminate the room. When the room had caught the attention of the flame he went on, “I know you’ve been looking forward to it and I’ve been looking forward to having you here. But I do believe you’ll be a distraction to the men here so you should always be accompanied with me.”

His eyes set on her as he walked toward her with a slight smile, “You can take off your coat. It’ll help you get used to the cold.” Gregory moved behind her, grabbing the coat she had slung around her, slowly drawing it away from her shoulders.
 
"U-ummm, ok". Elizabeth could not explain it, but at this moment, when she looked up into her uncle's eyes, she felt a slight tremor of fear, and when his large hands helped her ease her coat around her creamy shoulders, the feeling of his warmth almost made her jump out of her seat. The cold hits her when the coat leaves her slim body, making her shiver.

"What do you mean distraction?" Elizabeth asks, feigning innocence, although she knew all to well what her uncle meant, for she had often seen the servants at her manor, young and old alike, pause at whatever they were doing, even for a slight moment, to watch her. She enjoyed those kind of attention, loved the act of tempting men, although she would never give herself away to anyone, until she was wed. Right now though, her blue eyes were focused on her uncle as she listened to what he wanted.
 
When her coat cleared her shoulders, Gregory folded it over his arm and laid it across the arm of the smaller chair where it was bolted to the floor across from his desk. When he had finished with her coat he answered, “I think you know what I’m talking about. When we’re alone on the ocean and you’re the only girl on the ship you’re going to draw attention. Even more attention than you would at your home. You’re my,” Gregory paused, “responsibility. And I’ll take care of you.”

Gregory looked toward her eyes before his sight drifted downward toward her chest and hard nipples. His gaze remained a little longer than it should have but he didn’t avert it nor did he try to hide it as he looked back into her eyes.

“You should stay here through the night. It would be cruel to send you out again in this cold so late in the night, and unsafe. And your room isn’t ready until tomorrow.” He smiled slightly, “For just this one night you can share my bed. Perhaps it’ll keep you warmer than the cloth you’re wearing.”
 
Elizabeth nodded. She did not want to go back out into the cold again. The cabin, chilly at it is, was at least sheltered and protected against the winds that were howling outside. With her coat gone, she noticed Uncle Gregory's gaze on her chest, and she swore she could feel the lust in his eyes as he stared, not unsimilar to the eyes she often felt from boys and men around her. She shrugged it off, attributing it to her imagination. Surely her uncle did not feel that way towards her. They were blood, for Christ's sake!

She got up and looked at the bed. It was unmade, probably left like that since morning when her uncle first woke up. She figured a captain like him had many duties, and it probably left him too busy to keep his bed organized. She sat down on the mattress, not soft, yet not hard either. She took off her shoes and playfully leaned back, her head on the pillow, smelling the scent of her uncle, so strong, masculine, and unsurprisingly, like the sea. She breathed in deep, finding it pleasant, and felt herself tingle slightly. She smiled at her uncle again.

"Are you going to come join me? I am getting cold, and if you don't come quick, I won't be unwrapping the blanket around me, and you'll have to sleep cold."
 
With her nod he knew he had her for the night. It was going to be much easier if she didn’t fight him although he was sure there was little she could do anyway. Gregory allowed her to walk the short way to what was his bed, watching her sit and lay down on it. Elizabeth seemed so casual about it, innocent and incredibly naïve. But that wasn’t going to stop his goals. As far as he was concerned, she would be paying for her trip by riding these waves every single night.

As she spoke he allowed a slight smirk, “So easily you’ve forgotten who is in charge.” And then he added, “And your role as a subordinate.”

Gregory’s words died down as he doused one of the lanterns, eliminating the flame’s source of fuel. One lantern still burned closest to the mattress and it was here where he began to remove his clothes. First he cleared his feet of the boots he wore and for the first time in the day he felt the cold, hard wood of the ship. Usually he’d wait until he was seated in bed but he wanted her to watch him. Then piece by pieces was stripped from his muscled body, the shadows playing over him as the lantern swayed with the shifting of the ship. And each piece of clothing was laid toward the edge of his desk. Then he stripped off the long underclothes he wore which would usually keep him warm during the night but tonight he wouldn’t need them. There was a warm female body already keeping his place warm. As he removed those last strips of confinement he let them fall to the floor.

He remained standing for a moment longer, stripped free of everything but his flesh. And the lantern wasn’t bashful about hiding an inch of it. Rather than remain on display, as the wind was still chilled, Gregory climbed into the bed beside his niece, urging her to give him enough room so he wouldn’t fall off the side.
 
Elizabeth blushed as she watched her uncle strip off her clothing. His body rippled with muscles, from the years of sailing, she assumed. His presence was overwhelming, something she had not noticed before. He was huge, not fat, but his body was layered with muscles, and he seemed so much more sure of himself than the boys she was accustomed to in her presence. Her heart skipped a beat when he put his hands on his underclothes. He wouldn't. . .but as he took them off, her eyes drifted towards his manhood, and she had to stifle a gasp as she gazed upon the first she ever saw. She had often heard from her friend Rachel of her exploits with other boys, and truly, she always tried to cover her ears from the scandalous stories her friend would tell her, and blush heatedly. But nothing would prepare herself for the view of her uncle's naked body. Were men always this. . .big? She thought about her future, on her wedding night. How was THAT supposed to fit inside her? Elizabeth was no stranger to pleasure; in fact, she had experimented in her own room, touching her own body, and even her fingers were a tight fit, but how was a man supposed to enter her?

The sound of her uncle getting into bed startled her out of her revere and she tore her gaze from his body. She scooted inside, making room for Uncle Gregory at his urging. The warmth of his body, so close to hers, made her blush, and her body seemed to recognize a male presence beside her, for she felt her body tense up and warm slightly. Elizabeth tried to calm herself down, and wanted to move further away. But the bed offered little room, and besides, she was so cold, and her uncle's warmth tempted her to stay near him.
 
Gregory maneuvered the blankets over their bodies to find some of the warmth the air had stolen from his body. Then his body came into contact with his niece’s skin and for the first time since setting foot on the ship he was finally able to feel another woman. Even though she was family she felt just like any other. There wasn’t a difference between her, a girl he was required to court nor the street whore who spread her legs for any coin to hit the floor.

“We’re going to be off land for a while,” Gregory spoke, looking into her eyes. “We should take all the warmth from one another we can find.” Then a hand reached around behind her, unashamedly grabbing her ass in order to pull her body closer. Instantly he felt something he didn’t like. Those clothes, even if he weren’t trying to get them off, didn’t feel comfortable against his skin at all.

As close as they were he could feel her body even through those clothes but he wanted more. “You’ll have to take them off,” he spoke simply, his hand still on her ass. “It’ll be uncomfortable laying like this all night.”
 
Her uncle's hands on her butt made her jump a little, and she felt herself heat up slightly at the feeling of his big hands on such an intimate part of her body. She felt herself getting pulled in towards her uncle, his scent overwhelming her, the combination of sea and his natural masculine smell. She found it not unpleasant; in fact, if she was honest, she loved being this close to him, and the tingle it brought to her body certainly helped.

She was taken out of her reverie by the deep tone of her uncle's voice. Taking off her night dress? She reluctantly got up. This was her uncle's ship after all, and he had been so kind to let her stay here, it would unfair to leave him uncomfortable through the night. And there was something about his tone, and his posture, that made him so commanding.

Elizabeth slid off the straps of her nightgown, pulling it down, making sure to cover her full breasts, her skin pale, complimenting her blonde hair. She stepped out of her dress, shaking her hips a bit and bent over to pick up her gown, her arms crossed over her chest and put it on the chair, before rejoining Uncle Gregory in the bed.
 
As she moved over to remove the rest of her clothing Gregory wasn’t shy in watching her drop the last remnants of protection from her body. He was sure she’d be a little colder without it but there was more than one way to heat up a frigid body in the dead of the night.

When she returned to the bed he moved a little to adjust to the new weight and the new sight she brought with her. After she settled back in he moved his hands to hers, drawing them down along her sides and under the blanket to free the breasts she was hiding. As his hand moved again underneath the covers his hand grazed the inside of her thigh. Gregory’s hand rose higher until his hand came into contact with her pussy although he had yet to take a true action.

“As long as you’re aboard this ship you can’t be shy, understand?” Gregory posed to his niece. “We’ll be a long way from home for a long while and you’ll have to spend many nights here with me.”
 
She felt herself blush even more when Uncle Gregory's hands moved her offending arms aside, baring her breasts. They were big, yet firm, high on her chest, with small pink nipples and matching areolae. The pale orbs appeared even larger on her slender frame and petite shoulders. She lay next to her uncle, her body warm despite the chilliness of the cabin.

Her uncle's hands trailed along her smooth thigh, her skin heating up wherever his warm hands touched her, and she felt a tingle in her nether-regions, when he moved his hands higher and higher, almost anticipating it unconsciously. She felt his hand rest on her vagina, her privates nearly smooth, save for a small patch of blonde hair, and she was sure her uncle could feel it.

"Yes, I understand Uncle", she replied to him, staring up into his eyes with her blue ones.
 
As Gregory spoke to her, felt her, he wasn’t entirely sure she did understand. But if she hadn’t known by now she was going to experience it soon. Even if he wanted to stop the option was no longer available as his eyes moved down, glazing over her bare body and taking the sight of her in. It’d be something to commit to memory so he could have her even in his dreams.

As he looked at her, letting her words die on the frozen air his hand continued to rub against her pussy. The length of his index finger ran against her slit perhaps creating the most amount of heat on this ship. Then he moved closer to her until her breasts were against his chest while his hand still worked against her body. And his dick, inadvertent or not, announced its presence against her thigh. No words crossed between them as he leaned forward, his lips moving toward hers, taking hers and engulfing her in a passionate kiss.

With his tongue toying with hers his free hand took one of hers and guided it down toward his cock. Then his finger moved, beginning to probe against her, moving inside her as he broke the kiss. “Lie on your back,” was all he commanded.
 
Back
Top