♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one I have to get to work. You horny bastards have a good Easter.

Last edited:
Tex...

Don't get me wrong, I love the pictures you've been putting up, but Lit has some rules regarding pictures showing actual sex getting posted directly into the board threads. Unfortunately, what you've been posting is regrettably against those rules.

I don't want to see anybody who's willing to post pictures get shot down, but I (and everybody else, including you) also wouldn't like to see the thread get removed by the moderators (of which I am not one) because of rules violations.

It's why most of the other pictures are links. That doesn't go against the rules.

It's unfortunate that it has to be that way, but regrettably, it is.

I'm only pointing this out so that the thread doesn't get pulled because of rules you didn't realize you were going against.

Thanks for the pics you've put up, though. I'm sure we all wish they were photos of our own personal experiences...

Tex...

Don't get me wrong, I love the pictures you've been putting up, but Lit has some rules regarding pictures showing actual sex getting posted directly into the board threads. Unfortunately, what you've been posting is regrettably against those rules.

I don't want to see anybody who's willing to post pictures get shot down, but I (and everybody else, including you) also wouldn't like to see the thread get removed by the moderators (of which I am not one) because of rules violations.

It's why most of the other pictures are links. That doesn't go against the rules.

It's unfortunate that it has to be that way, but regrettably, it is.

I'm only pointing this out so that the thread doesn't get pulled because of rules you didn't realize you were going against.

Thanks for the pics you've put up, though. I'm sure we all wish they were photos of our own personal experiences...

It is good to have a moral compus, I was posting what I saw from the other pages guess it was wrong, I have removed those pictures I posted, sorry if it offended anyone. Thanks for the helpful suggestion. Txboyalone :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back