Don't Click on This Thread!!

BBW Fan

Yes We Cam
Oh Com'n! I told you not to click on this thread!

I guess I can see that you are a rebellious person and care little (if at all) about the rules. What other rules have you broken today, you little troublemaker?

I guess I can see that you are a rebellious person and care little (if at all) about the rules. What other rules have you broken today, you little troublemaker?

I don't BREAK rules, dear... I BEND the FUCK outta them!!!:D

But you knew that didn't you?

I don't BREAK rules, dear... I BEND the FUCK outta them!!!:D

But you knew that didn't you?

Funny that this have had quite a few views but you are the first to post. I guess the others don't want to admit that they are bad. :)

What rules have you "bent" recently?

I tied the dog up outside in nothing but panties.

I ate leftover Chinese food for breakfast.....yeah, I'm living on the dark side.:rolleyes:

I was kind of a bad kid. I used to shoplift and vandalize. Mostly out of boredom.

One time I pissed in the school librarian's soap bottle because she said I didn't return a book when I did. She was awful about it too. This caused me to not get my report card which caused me to get in trouble at home. So I took extreme action. Oh, 15-year old me.

I was kind of a bad kid. I used to shoplift and vandalize. Mostly out of boredom.

One time I pissed in the school librarian's soap bottle because she said I didn't return a book when I did. She was awful about it too. This caused me to not get my report card which caused me to get in trouble at home. So I took extreme action. Oh, 15-year old me.

Remind me not to get on your bad side!

I tied the dog up outside in nothing but panties.

I ate leftover Chinese food for breakfast.....yeah, I'm living on the dark side.:rolleyes:

Why in God's name did you put panties on your dog? That's fucked up...

I had a sensual online experience with someone.

Oh, and that rule thingy, never was too good about following rules...

Last edited:

LOL! i'm one of those mouthy little subs -- always getting into trouble for misbehaving :)

Back