What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Pavlov's dog, I'm drooling .......

some beignets covered with lots of powered sugar and some coffee

Hummmm, and I'm wondering just where you can find beignets with powered sugar, up there in "Meesheegan"? Sounds like you've been to Cafe Du Monde, down here, in "Da' Big Easy".

As for my craving, right now ...... I have a big ol' lake trout broiling, slowly and aromatically, and if it wasn't so damn "cold", here, I'd drive downtown, later, and get a couple of bignets, myself. (Google 'um, folks)

Hummmm, and I'm wondering just where you can find beignets with powered sugar, up there in "Meesheegan"? Sounds like you've been to Cafe Du Monde, down here, in "Da' Big Easy".

As for my craving, right now ...... I have a big ol' lake trout broiling, slowly and aromatically, and if it wasn't so damn "cold", here, I'd drive downtown, later, and get a couple of bignets, myself. (Google 'um, folks)

Never been to nola, but I have made my own beignets before. Had some really good ones last week when I was in houston. Dont know if they were Cafe Du Monde quality, but they were excellent for a mid night snack. I also have a can of cafe du monde in the cupboard at all times.

Cuddle...snuggles and slow early morning sex...
And well...now curry...lol ^^^^thanks guys;)

For you to break through my siege wall in the most deliciously wicked fashion and have your way with me. :cattail:

craving my new young boy toys cock in my ass and being filled with his delicious cum... or so many other fun things

craving my new young boy toys cock in my ass and being filled with his delicious cum... or so many other fun things

I remember when I was new young boy toy. Yeah. That craving sounds good to me. (noooo.... not that way)

A woman worthy of the "handle" GiggLeGasm. The best orgasms I've shared have involved plenty of laughter. I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back