The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

I know. Wish there was something I could do to help it out. But I figured if you showed it was because you were bored. :)

Tis true. I have been managing to stay on top of my SRPs so I owe no posts to anyone. Not feeling poetic today. Bored. Yup... bored and sober.:rolleyes:

Tis true. I have been managing to stay on top of my SRPs so I owe no posts to anyone. Not feeling poetic today. Bored. Yup... bored and sober.:rolleyes:

Oh my. Well, Chris cleaned up the Inn. We decided to make it all spiffy, because we know that come Friday, you will be in top form again. :D

Oh my. Well, Chris cleaned up the Inn. We decided to make it all spiffy, because we know that come Friday, you will be in top form again. :D

Haha! My thanks, though I'm sure I don't know what you could possibly mean... I'm innocent:D

Morning CF. Yep, Uggg posted the 5000th post. I am sure CG will take care of it when he comes on, although, we have been known to go a couple of hundred posts over the limit. :)

Morning CF. Yep, Uggg posted the 5000th post. I am sure CG will take care of it when he comes on, although, we have been known to go a couple of hundred posts over the limit. :)

Morning Lovely

the thread may have moved on by the time I'm back online properly?

Morning Lovely

the thread may have moved on by the time I'm back online properly?

Could be. But there will be a link posted here if it is. Uggg is online, but his system runs in slowwww mode this time of the month. It takes a long time for him to download and upload messages.

Guess we lost Uggg. He might be back or he might not, depends on whether he feels like fighting with his system.

I am heading off to bed. Have a good day.

Guess we lost Uggg. He might be back or he might not, depends on whether he feels like fighting with his system.

I am heading off to bed. Have a good day.

Night night SF:rose:,

Hiya and night night Boots:kiss:,

I'm heading off to bed too.

Uggg:rose:

*climbs out of the hole under the bar after a few very busy days and an extremely busy morning

looks about at all the people in the inn, feeling pleased to see so many happy friends, even if most of them are dozing right at this moment

decides to do something nice for everyone and sits down to think of ideas

notices that everyone seems to like this "Tea" stuff and an idea is born

fishes around under the sleepy badger:rose: till a Tea pot is found and places it on the bar

Fishes around in a :heart:sleepy boss monster's:heart: pocket and comes up with:

3x gnawed upon bones
2x gnawed upon rose stems
1x switch blade knife
5x unmentionables
1 x ticklish spot
3x tea bag

Ah ha!

Puts the tea bags in the tea pot and smiles around happily at all the peeps who will be super stoked to find 'tea' ready when they wake:D.

Opps! forgot the most important ingrediant!

Tops the Tea pot up to the brim with Gin:D*

Uggg:kiss:

ahh teapot

*pours cup, takes sip, takes another sip, sways a little, tops up cup and staggers off to comfy chair*

RIP Terry Pratchett we will love you for ever... Responsible for more book laughs than any other human I can think of... Such a funny man.

Wish more humans were like this one. OOOOOK!

it saddens me everytime i remember we will not get any more discworld.

that gives me an idea...

CG can I interest you in some inn-sewer-ants for the Inn? ;)

Did I hear the a troop carrier taking off from our lounge? No it was the maid vacuuming peanuts from the carpet. OMG I’m dying!

Did I hear the a troop carrier taking off from our lounge? No it was the maid vacuuming peanuts from the carpet. OMG I’m dying!

A soft kiss to G G's forehead.

Badger I think G G needs a mug of tea...….mind young not Uggg's special brew...…. but perhaps one of yours with just a touch of the hair of the dog.

As or the inn-sewer-ants no sure.

Taking a look at the number of posts

I do believe it is that time again to relocate the inn again.

Back