Toppyness AV's

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
Selecting an AV can be a daunting task. It took me over a year to settle, most of the time, on Fu. Of course being rather fluid in my gender expression and a bisexual switch who moves around within a rather wide playground of moods, it makes me nuts trying to settle on my AV. I have been feeling rather Toppy lately and played with this AV till I found out it is/has been used by someone else.

2b.jpg

I know trojan_man_co is pondering a change and several others have made changes. There is a new crop of posters still under 100 posts and they will soon be needing their own AV. So as a service I am making available a selection of potential AV's - AV's I have/am considered for use as an expression of my Toppyness.

Feel free to comment, to lift these for your own use, or to add your own suggestions...

andy_angry.jpg

angry_1167850682.jpg

angry-1g.jpg

angrysammich.jpg

angry_20woman_small.jpg

benny-face-jan05.jpg

more to follow :cool:

I just like the word Toppy. :cathappy:

Fwiw, I had a hard time with mine, because I don't even know where to get the slave-esque AVs. And I'm so new, I felt kinda like a big faker using one of those anyway.

The one I have now suits me for a number of reasons:

(1) I'm a redhead
(2) Ewan McGregor is my secret lover
(3) I pine for that super hot I just have to kiss you kind of moment
(4) When Ewan McGregor sings, I suddenly develop wet panties :eek:

intothewoods said:
(4) When Ewan McGregor sings, I suddenly develop wet panties :eek:
He way hot in the documentary about his 20,000 mile motorcycle trip "Long Way round"

04-08-03.jpg

:devil:

Shankara20 said:
He way hot in the documentary about his 20,000 mile motorcycle trip "Long Way round"

04-08-03.jpg

:devil:

Whaaat? Wait - he's in a documentary? He's so beautiful. And that voice. Omg, I love him.

Hmm - trying to comment on the last batch but it's not working! I dunno why.

Anyway - I love that first one! LOVE.

The rest are creepy and weird.

intothewoods said:
Hmm - trying to comment on the last batch but it's not working! I dunno why.

Anyway - I love that first one! LOVE.

The rest are creepy and weird.
I sorta like the stoic goldfish....

I'm partial to both Calvin and the little boy screaming, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are Toppy Avs. LOL

Thread just reminded me that I broke 100 earlier, and found a cute little av. ^^

These all work for me , though apparently I am running a fever.

:goes back to bed:

Edit to add : Stoic Goldfish , pure freaking poetry Fu :kiss:

i didnt post an AV untill well over 500 posts becuase it took me that long to get permission form A to do so. this is the only AV i have ever had (with the exeption of about 3 hours of a rodin statue) but i have often admired some of the others on t he board.

CutieMouse said:
I'm partial to both Calvin and the little boy screaming, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are Toppy Avs. LOL

what about Max?

max.jpg

Cheshire D said:
Thread just reminded me that I broke 100 earlier, and found a cute little av. ^^

that is cute....

you are welcome to this one

SacrificeLP_front.jpg

:cool:

myinnerslut said:
i didnt post an AV untill well over 500 posts becuase it took me that long to get permission form A to do so. this is the only AV i have ever had (with the exeption of about 3 hours of a rodin statue) but i have often admired some of the others on t he board.

you probably are not interested in this then...

NormaLoy12inch_front.jpg

:rolleyes:

Shankara20 said:
interested in vicky???

vicki.jpg

you know how I feel about vicky

:rose:
Well Fu it's your AV and if you like Vicky so be it. In the mean time as I am fit for little else currently I am browsing alternatives.

Picasso.jpg

Dali.jpg

04-Shinjuku_street_artist-20020324-.jpg

Okay this is the 'Artists Collection' , I'll do another theme later .

I was going to spell Toppyness as Toppieness but I just did not see it as an "ie" sort of word.....

;)

I mean to say - "As you wish, your Toppieness" just does not cut it, if you catch my drift....

Back