Female tasting herself

Sure, I've tasted myself, but I wouldn't call it a fetish. My man has tasted himself as well. And mixed, we taste delicious.

definately

Absolutely love licking my fingers as I rub myself,or rubbing them over my nipples and licking them clean,,it`s just a natural thing for me to taste myself anymore.

I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?

I agree--seems like if it is good for the goose it would be good for the gander--:) I personally would love to give you a good deep sensual kiss as a reward for swallowing my cum. And if I can be of any help cleaning up after I deposit a huge load in your pussy --well, count me in!

Mine all mine :)

I love the way I taste! It's really sexy when my man kisses me after he was eating me out, sharing my juices on his lips, but what I really love is treating myself to my nectar. When I'm alone and pleasuring myself I'll use one hand to cover in my cum then lick it all up. Sometimes if I'm really horny and driving I'll slip a finger past my panties and steal a quick taste of my pussy juice ;)

I love the way I taste! It's really sexy when my man kisses me after he was eating me out, sharing my juices on his lips, but what I really love is treating myself to my nectar. When I'm alone and pleasuring myself I'll use one hand to cover in my cum then lick it all up. Sometimes if I'm really horny and driving I'll slip a finger past my panties and steal a quick taste of my pussy juice ;)
Love kissing after sloppily eating a woman out ;)

I enjoy the way I taste, especially if it's from his kisses after he's eaten me messy. I like licking my juices off of his cock, too, most 'specially if it's both of our juices together.

The girls in this thread are sooooo hot :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

I love the way you taste too..........lol..........

I love licking and sucking a woman's pussy after she came........I came..........we all came........

Cum to think of it I have eaten some very taboo things from my ladies pussy at times...........ohhhhhh............the thought makes me tremble............

I like tasting myself as part of sex play with my hubby. I too like kissing him after he has gone down on me and experiencing my sexuality this way, it's very intimate. Sometimes I'll lick my fingers when masturbating.

I think my favorite is after he cums in me, I'll straddle his mouth and have him catch our juices in his mouth and then have him pass it back to my mouth so we both can taste and enjoy our juices. It can be really erotic.

I like tasting myself as part of sex play with my hubby. I too like kissing him after he has gone down on me and experiencing my sexuality this way, it's very intimate. Sometimes I'll lick my fingers when masturbating.

I think my favorite is after he cums in me, I'll straddle his mouth and have him catch our juices in his mouth and then have him pass it back to my mouth so we both can taste and enjoy our juices. It can be really erotic.
incredibly intimate...and that does sound amazingly erotic..

I love when he's been deep inside, me on top, making me wet, juices running down and around his parts. Pinning him down and licking myself off his throbbing cock. It's so sensual, erotic, delicious. Climb back on after licking his cock clean of my juices - kissing him deeply so he can taste me. Getting him soaking wet all over again......

So, ya, I like it. LOL

I love to taste myself on his lips after he has cum...our juices mixed drives me crazy. Sometimes I will I get my scent on my fingers and let it there for a while so I can smell or taste it when I want...I love the smell and the taste.

I have always enjoyed tasting myself. I often push my fingers inside myself and coat them and lick them clean whilst masturbating.

I love the taste of my own pussy! I lick my fingers clean while rubbing it and I love having a guy pull out and then letting me suck all my juices off his cock

I love the taste of my own pussy! I lick my fingers clean while rubbing it and I love having a guy pull out and then letting me suck all my juices off his cock

ummm..yeah, that statement has me standing at attention. Great comments ladies.

this is one of my favorite things to do

i love it when i fuck her, pull out have her suck me off and kisses me...but she likes taste as well...lol

The eye contact adds a nice erotic touch..

I enjoy my own taste when I'm alone, sure. But it's so much better, hotter and wilder when it's a shared experience. One of the hottest for me, is being tied down while he pleasures me with mouth and fingers. Then he straddles me and offers my own juices to me first by licking them off his fingers and then with a deep, hot, wet, sexy kiss.

Mmmmm.

Taste is such a huge part of sex for me. Having him fuck me, then kneel above me so I can taste myself on him as I suck him clean...mmm... I think it reminds me that he is all mine ;) All the better if he cums in my mouth so I can enjoy the taste of us both for a while....

My wife love the taste of her self. When she sits on my face and i lick her till she cum she hurries off and starts to lick her juices off my face and the kisses my deep to taste it on my tounge. Then as i fuck her she stops me in the middle from time to time because she wants to taste her juices on my cock as they mix with my precum . She tells me she love the smell on her in my my as she sucks my cock. i alwasy pull out and shoot on her pussy then lick it up then i kiss her and we share our juices together, thats is such a turn on for both of us...mmmmmmmmm

Taste your pussy

I think a woman that will taste herself in front of her man is making a hidden statement that damn, I am nice clean horny and ready for you.

Back