Her 'Angel' (open to one dominant male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
Been a way for a while so I'm looking for new partners :)

OOC: What I am looking for is one dominant and demanding male to fill this role, now I realise that it is a little bit different to most. The basic point of the thread is that you are playing my guardian ‘angel’… although you don’t really have to be an angel, maybe something darker. I want someone who is manipulative and good at talking me in to things. Detailed responses only please

Name: Hannah (Annie)
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: Long dark brown curly hair, large brown eyes, slim and petite, lightly tanned skin, 32B, very sweet and innocent looking.

Ever since I was a little girl he had been coming into my bedroom late at night when no one else was around, at first I was scared but then I realised what he was.. he was my angel, now normally children grow out of this stage, but he had remained with me throughout high school and now I am two weeks away from graduating.

The problem was.. well it wasn’t that big of a problem, but he was not like any of the angels I had read up on, he was aggressive when he first appeared he did not even touch me and kept his distance until I was ten years old and was asked on my first date and then.. then he had struck me across the face, I was shocked, but after a little bit of sweet talking I came around and saw his side of the story, since then though I had done everything that he had asked me too in fear of his wrath, with only a few occasional slip ups.

IC:

I walk into the bedroom, my parents have already left for the weekend and now I find myself nervous, it was the first time in a long while that we had been alone together, and It was nearly nightfall meaning that he would be here anytime now. I grin slightly as I think about the last few nights, it had been good between the two of us, we had talked for a long while and then he sat on the bed until I fell asleep.

I sit down at my desk, pulling out the work, wanting to get it done before he came, but my eyes keep darting around the room just waiting for him to appear.
 
Name: Angel
Age: 474 (but looks about 25)
Height: 5'10
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown

Angel watched her from the clouds all day long, keeping a special eye on the boys that ogled her at school. They may look harmless, but he knew how boys thought, especially at that age. He had to guard already twice this year against such boys, although she was unaware of his actions.

Of course, he missed a few, but then Hannah show have known better. He reminded her of this constantly, ever since opening her eyes to the mind of boys. He could only protect her so far, she had to do the rest.

As night neared, he floated down to her house. All the lights were out, apart from her bedroom light. He watched through the window for a moment, observing his little angel. But she wasn't so little anymore. She had blossomed into a young woman, and even a man of his stature could not ignore her allure.

Brushing that aside for the moment, he entered the room.

"Good evening", with the usual chill in his voice.
 
Hannah glances down at her homework as she thinks over the day, it had been good, but now she was home and ready to see him, to see her angel, she could feel a small flutter in her stomach, it was strange that even after all of these years, she still got excited at the mere thought of seeing him, she never knew what each night had in store for her.

Trying to get herself focused on her work, she absentmindedly twirls a strand of her long dark brown hair around her finger, her white teeth chewing on the end of the pen, it takes a while but soon she is focused and has made her way through half of it.

Thats when she senses it... him, it was strange but true, she always knew when he was there.. well when he wanted her too.

She smiles at the deep familiar voice, quickly discarding her pen "Angel" she greets with excitment as she spins around on her chair, turning to face him, her eyes wide and shining with a little excitment that she quickly surpresses it, resisting the urge to run over..

"I was wondering if you were ever going to come" she says with a slightly sigh, her eyes narrowing accusingly at him. She'd missed him.

Hannah moves from the chair and to the bed, sitting back on it. "What took you so long?" she demands as she looks up admiring his form.
 
Angel dismissed her comment,

"Never expect anything to be normal just because it has been in the past. Always be aware."

He watched as she slid onto her bed, the white nightdress sliding up her supple thighs a few inches, but still agonizingly long enough. He mentally scolded himself for such thoughts.

"How was your day, little angel? Were we a good girl today?"

He already knew the answer, but he wanted to give her the impression he didn't watch her every movement. Well not every movement, he couldn't bring himself to watch her as she showered and dressed herself. Call it respect.
 
She just rolls her eyes at his first statement as she moves back to the middle of the bed, so she can cross her legs and get more comfortable, hoping that he will stay for a while.

She shouldn't be as he asks nearly every day, but she is still taken a back by the question, because surely he watches her, he must do he seems to know everything that has happened the good and the bad, but she choses to play a long anyway.

"Aren't I always a good girl" she says with a little wink, skirting past the question as she plays with the hem of her nightgown, unaware that she is giving him a glimpse of her soft creamy thighs... more so than is modest.

"How was your day angel?" she asks excitedly "what did you do, was it fun? Tell me" what he did always fascinated Hannah but he never really let on too much, she wondered if he wasn't allowed,p perhaps it was top secret angel buisness, Hannah smiles at the thought, as she pats the bed next to her wanting him to come and sit with her.
 
Angel hesitated at her invitation, feeling his guardian resolve wavering slightly at the thought of being close to this innocent beauty and her state of undress. But not wanting to let on, he gathered himself mentally and took the seat next to her on the soft bed.

"Same as every day, little angel. I watch from afar at the world. I keep an eye on those that need it."

Her brown hair shimmered in the low light emanating from her beside lamp. In his long life, he had come across such beauty rarely, both human and angel. On rare occasions did he give into it. He feared this could be another one of those times. But he would fight it with all he had. He could not fail in his duty to the girl.
 
She smiles as he comes and sits next to her, and she slides closer so their arms are just touching, she loved touching him, he made her feel so calm and yet so on edge all at once, but he hadn't allowed her to get that close since she was a little girl and it was something she missed. It crossed Hannah's mind on more than one occassion that she wanted more than for him to be her angel, but she wasn't even sure if that was allowed.

"Were you watching me Angel?" she asks as she turns around and lays back cautiously resting her head against his knee as she stretches her sall body out, smoothing her nightgown down to cover some more of her legs.

The thought of Angel watching her made her happy, she didn't want him watching other people, only her, but at the same time cautious... he could see everything "can you see me in the shower?" she asks almost nervously, the thought suddenly occuring to her and as soon as she does a blush crosses her cheek unable to believe that she just asked him that.

Hannah closes her eyes pretending that she didn't.. what did it matter, he was an Angel not a man it was completly different.
 
Angel chucked at her innocence.

"Now, what kind of guardian angel would I be if I didn't watch you? Needless to say, such angels that fail in their duty don't stay angels much longer".

In fact, the reality was far darker. They were banished to the undead world, spending eternity with the most foul of creatures from across the universe.

Besides, somebody needs to watch you in your parent's absence", he said with a faint smile.
 
Hannah's face screws up as she frowns, not quite understanding what he meant by that, if an angel is an angel, then they are an angel forever right? "What does that mean?" she asks him quietly. Then moving on "Will you be with my forever?" she asks him quietly, it was something that she had asked im many times before but he had never really given her a complete answer.

HAnnah finally opens her eyes again, once she is sure that her blush is gone, she peaks up at him from beneath her long dark lashes. She reaches up and grasps his strong hand with her own much smaller one pulling it over so that it is resting on her stomach "because I'd really like you to be my Angel forever" she says with a bright smile. Even after all these years everything about him was a complete mystery to her.
 
Angel's eyes darkened at her question, but her action of moving his hand onto her stomach put more cracks in his guardian resolve.

"I am yours as long as you need me. But when that time comes, you will not see it coming."

His very being was being tested this evening. What Hannah did not know was that he was human, many, many years ago. His male perverted thoughts never left. His resolve now was much stronger than in the mortal years.

His dark eyes surveyed the beauty in front of him. He could almost hear himself crumbling inside. The thoughts got more and more perverse.
 
"For as long as I need you?" she asks, "What if I need you forever, does that mean you will always stay with me?" she aks quietly, her mind races as she tries to figure out exactly what that meant, she loved her Angel and she didn't want him to go.

She glances down at their entwined hands, a small pout on her full pink lips. "I will always need you" she says sincerly as she pulls his hand up to her lips and presses a soft kiss to his rough skin beore letting go his hand falling on to her chest, Hannah blushes as it feels like a heavy weight, she wriggles backwards so it's resting on her stomach again.

She wondered if angel was allowed to touch her, he always warned her away from boys, but he wasn't a boy..and she did love him. "Tell me more about what you do when your not with me.. are you anyone elses Angel?" she says softly.
 
His hand falling to her chest destroyed any resolve he had left.

"That's for another time. You get some sleep. You have had a hard and long week".

He retired to the chair on the opposite side of the room, between the door and the bed, under the window.

Now he had to wait for her to drift off, then his perverse mind could go to work. It didn't take long. Within minutes, Hannah was deep in sleep. He drifted over to assure she was unconscious. Once he was sure, he lifted back the sheet to expose her. Her nightdress had already bunched barely an inch from her firm, small ass. A finger was all it took to expose it to his eyes. He took in a sharp breath as it came into view. It was beautiful. But the shocking thing was that she was wearing no underwear. Adjusting his gaze, he noticed her puffy lips are barely visible.

"May the gods forgive me".

His hand drifted to her ass, giving it a light squeeze. He wondered how far it would let himself go.
 
Hannah glares at him, showing her displeasure, she was unimpressed that he was not answering her questions, but he never did really, t was something she had become accustumed to.

"Fine fine" she mutters giving in mainly because he was right, she was tired and needed to do to sleep.

She pulls the covers back and lays down, snuggling underneath them, feeling warm and comfy. She glances over at her angel and smiles, "Night" she mumbles sleepily as she turns on her side away from, it doesn't take long, all too soon hannah is falling into a deep sleep.

She lays breathing deeply her chest rising and falling. As he pulls the covers away, Hannah shivers from being exposed to the cold night air, but apart from that she makes no movement.
 
As soon as he saw his initial movement didn't stir her, Angel got bolder. His fingers strayed off her firm ass to between her legs. THe was millimetres for her young, nubile pussy. With one last glance at the sleeping Hannah, he covered the remaining distance.

He took a sharp breath as his fingertips touched her soft folds. He examined the skin thoroughly. But then something unexpected happened. Hannah began to get wet! Angel had never thought this could happen. But what a pleasant surprise.

He pushed his finger further, her wetness aiding his discovery. God, she was so tight, warm, and soft!
 
Hannah lays on her bed, her nightgoiwn is white and flowing, she see's a man approaching, she squints but still she cannot make out who this figure is, just that he is coming for her and she is happy about it, excited even. A hand reaches out, a strong masculine one, his hands reach the buttons of her nightgown and begin to undo them one by one, revealing more and moew of her soft pale flesh to his view, her small but perky breasts topped with little pink nipplesa are exposed, hardening under the cold air, her breath heavy with excitment, her pussy wet, juices slowly dripping down for this mysterious man.

Hannah shifts uncomfortably as the angel touches her, interupting her dreams. She turns to lay on her back almost as if she realises what he is doing, her legs spread wide displaying her pink pussy, her lips coated with the wetness casused by his touch and her dreams. She let's out a little whimper but her eyes are still closed and her breathing is still heavy letting Angel know she's still sleeping and has no idea what's going on.
 
Angel retreated when she moved, frozen in place. He watched her turn onto her back then, in shock, as her spread her legs for him. She seemed to be still asleep, her breathing still heavy.

He waited for a moment, then moved back in. His fingers snaked their way up her young, nubile body. He reached the buttons at the top of her nightdress, popping each one slowly. Inch by inch, her small, but very perky breasts came into view. He ran a finger across one nipple, and amazingly felt it harden. He checked briefly again that she was still asleep. She was.

He then pinched the other nipple to full hardness. Again no movement. But a sound. That sound that brings the hardest of men to their knees. That soft, delicate moan escaping her lips. That sent him to full mast.

His other hand stole back to her glistening pussy, two fingers spreading her moist lips. The feeling was exquisite. Warm, soft, sensual.
 
While Hannah may not be fully awake, she could still feel everything that he was doing to her, that much was evident from the way her dream was turning out.

The man pinches her nipple between his fingers softly, making her body arch up towards him, letting out a quiet moan, she had never been touched like this, but it felt so right, his hand dips down, spreading the lips of her tight already soaked little pussy, slipping inside of her slowly, making Hannah take a deep intake of breath, she squints trying to make out the man's face, she felt as though she knew him, his touch felt so right and perfect..

Hannah's eyes flutter open as she catches a glimpse of angel, her brow furrows in confusion although she is not fully awake yet.

"Angel" she asks tiredly as her senses start to awaken and she feels something touching touching her down there.
 
Back
Top