Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry, Daddy PA. :( We hate seeing you sad. Do all of your littles need to grab our shovels, have Bella pick up a few supplies from work? Because we will. It has been a horrible day(s)..personally, I could use a target. :rose:

"Oh NO Sissie! What's wrong?"

"First things first - THANK YOU BELLA you beautiful girl you! And glad Faja is home from the Hospital. And welcome and thank you to RA for sharing that picture with our beautiful sister. (And I LOVE your signature BTW.) And thanks too to NFL for her lovely comments on a story - working on Chapter 3 now!":kiss:

And thank YOU for the weather report today!!! It did come in handy. :)

I think that RA will snuggle in just right in here. I have seen her around and enjoy her oh so much!

Nfl just knows good writing when she see's it. :rose:

It was so nice of Baby Bella to welcome her, just as you would! You aren't the only one that noticed such a kindness.:heart:

I'm kinda, sorta, Daddy-less.. it's a process..lol and I'm kind of a pita ROFL :D
I percolate, we'll leave it at that.

I'm off to post to the threads. If you have pic/gif requests you man pm me and if you ask NICELY I will search for you. I tend to post in the BBW, Control, Corset, and of course my thread where I'm kind of eclectic and just post random shit I find interesting, funny, or educational...

Nice to meet some of you!

Sorry to hear about your BG, PA... {hugs}

And thank YOU for the weather report today!!! It did come in handy. :)

I think that RA will snuggle in just right in here. I have seen her around and enjoy her oh so much!

Nfl just knows good writing when she see's it. :rose:

It was so nice of Baby Bella to welcome her, just as you would! You aren't the only one that noticed such a kindness.:heart:

"I'm glad the weather report was useful. Yes, I think RA will fit in nicely (based on her taste in pictures and signatures;)). Oh,(blushing), thank you Sis. Yes, our Bella is a sweetheart - all the Baby Girls here are - loving, caring, and perceptive.... So wanna tell big sister what made it such a horrible day?"

I'm kinda, sorta, Daddy-less.. it's a process..lol and I'm kind of a pita ROFL :D

I'm off to post to the threads. If you have pic/gif requests you man pm me and if you ask NICELY I will search for you. I tend to post in the BBW, Control, Corset, and of course my thread where I'm kind of eclectic and just post random shit I find interesting, funny, or educational...

"Nice to meet you too - welcome and please come back again!":rose:

I can be a PITA too. We will find someone that can handle us at our worst, so we know they deserve us at our best. :)

You may know me from the BBW thread. Princess Stormee is my RL bestie!
I adored the gif you made of yourself!

RA ... no sheepishness allowed in admitting being a baby girl, here! Any of the Daddies will readily admit this is our thread, we just allow them to hang out and monitor our goings-on! *giggles*

Plus, if you have no Daddy of your own, you might find him here like a few of us did!

Special love for a very special Daddy :heart::kiss:

Bella Was about to give EXACT same advice! Glad I read your note first.

So RA, welcome and enjoy and do not fear about posting anything. Both Daddies and Littless will shepherd you through any dangers.. We are after all, one big (crazy) family who always support and protect our own.

Happy VAlentines day too to evrybody in this here abode of ours. Big hugs for anyone who wants them and a special VAlentines hug for my babygeil TT. This is our first Valentines and unfortunately we can't be together. But you know that means when I see her next week she gets extra special attention!!!

"Have a GREAT evening! Did you find everything you were looking for????":D:D:D

Almost! Can you say it with an Indian accent? And just HOW OLD is this milk?! I see that you wrote over the date with a Sharpie... is that 10/12/11 I see under there? (shakes bottle..no movement within..something in there growled at me!)

(No offense intended)

Happy VAlentines day too to evrybody in this here abode of ours. Big hugs for anyone who wants them and a special VAlentines hug for my babygeil TT. This is our first Valentines and unfortunately we can't be together. But you know that means when I see her next week she gets extra special attention!!!

The tightest of hugs to you both!!!:heart: I'm sorry you can't be together, but I know that you will be in each other's thoughts and hearts!

I don't celebrate the day. It will just be Thursday, Feb 14, 2013.

"Okey-dokey, I'm a little out of practice but I think it's like falling off a bicycle....:D"

Looking after little kids is easy. All you need is vasoline (great placebo ointment for cuts and grazes), band-aids (ditto), Icy poles (distraction), and a bottle of whiskey (for you)

The tightest of hugs to you both!!!:heart: I'm sorry you can't be together, but I know that you will be in each other's thoughts and hearts!

I don't celebrate the day. It will just be Thursday, Feb 14, 2013.

Actually, it is worth celebrating the day. It's the 154th birthday of George Ferris - he made the the world go round much more than love did...

And I also believe that love should be shown everyday not just one day a year.

Actually, it is worth celebrating the day. It's the 154th birthday of George Ferris - he made the the world go round much more than love did...

And I also believe that love should be shown everyday not just one day a year.

I like that so much better than the 'real' history of how this day came to be. :)

"(((Hugs))) to you both! We have to wait too."

Almost! Can you say it with an Indian accent? And just HOW OLD is this milk?! I see that you wrote over the date with a Sharpie... is that 10/12/11 I see under there? (shakes bottle..no movement within..something in there growled at me!)

(No offense intended)

(None taken here, giggling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back