My wife in front of the camera.

Oh to wrap my lips around hers, yours, slide my tongue over her clit while you finger me, and take control of my body...as he fucks her, then we turn to each other and get going together as we both pleasure her and him...definitely want to clean her up with you! Sounds enticing...those petals of her womanhood are very delectable....love to explore all of her with you...

I noticed we got a little hint of those, I do like to have something there to nibble and suck on . . .

Oh to wrap my lips around hers, yours, slide my tongue over her clit while you finger me, and take control of my body...as he fucks her, then we turn to each other and get going together as we both pleasure her and him...definitely want to clean her up with you! Sounds enticing...those petals of her womanhood are very delectable....love to explore all of her with you...

Yummie... I'd finger you as we'd slowly lick his cum off her breasts, after which i'd give you a sensual, french kiss, as his cum would drip over her again... We'd put on a show for him to her him hard again, as I'd wrap my stocking-covered legs and 6 inch heels around her, having her eat me as we'd kiss... I'd rub your clit with my (pink-nailed) fingers <3

Gulp. Talk about the right kind of thread hijacking!

Kudos to you ladies for such great posts!!

This last set is soooo erotic. Especially this last one. She is so sensual and sexy. What great pics.

tumblr_inline_mhbh22r4ce1reskk2.jpg

Outstanding

More of her B&W photos. She took so many great shots that I have a hard time picking just one. So I'm going to post the ones I like, and I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm just finishing my espresso as I type, she's had her tea, and then we are off to enjoy the ski slopes for the day.

We hope everyone has a great day.

Just discovered your thread. The photos I seen thus far are outstanding. Very sensual. Looking forward to more

Whispering sweet nothings during a photo session always brings out the best smiles and poses from Tomboy, and this session was no exception. But what started as words describing her beauty and how amazing she looked through the camera, soon became confessions from me of how her images were making me feel; how hot for her I was becoming, how I was lusting for her. Confessions then became detailed descriptions of what I wanted to do to her, and how urgently I needed to do them.

I, and the camera, watched as the words and my undivided attention made her hotter and hotter. These were the last photos taken that morning :devil:
Oh wow!! :eek:

Very yummy!

i stopped by to catch-up on the thread and here i sit, fully twenty minutes later, aroused, enraptured and nearly without words ... the beauty, eroticism and alchemic mix of animal and human passions that the two of you bring to these posts is without match

i am left wanting more, needing more, begging for more ...

in all ways, in all ways

Absolutly the most artistic and stunning photos I have seen on here. ADVR you have great taste in photos to post. Of course having such great subject matter to work with is helpful. Tomboy is a beauty and the camera loves her beauty. Keep up the wonderful work.

Thank you for your lovely comments...

She is indeed really stunning! Thanks for sharing these sexy pics.
Thank you as always for your lovely comments, Dragonfly. :kiss:

just fuckin awesome!
Glad you still approve of this thread, LittleSquirt :rose:

This thread rocks, tomboy, you are gorgeous!!
Always wonderful to hear from you, AlbertaBoy :rose:

This last set is soooo erotic. Especially this last one. She is so sensual and sexy. What great pics.
Thank you so much Inspirinious, we are still having so much fun with the camera, as you can see ;)

Just discovered your thread. The photos I seen thus far are outstanding. Very sensual. Looking forward to more
Thanks so much for finding our thread and for taking the time to post a lovely comment. We hope to see you back on here again soon ;)

Oh wow!! :eek: Very yummy!
We're stoked you like what you see :kiss:

Absolutly the most artistic and stunning photos I have seen on here. ADVR you have great taste in photos to post. Of course having such great subject matter to work with is helpful. Tomboy is a beauty and the camera loves her beauty. Keep up the wonderful work.

Thank you very much, BobbyClark for the wonderful compliments...
Yes, ADVR is a real talent behind the camera, and luckily for me, his creative eye and supportive art direction has really allowed me to look super sexy in front of the camera!

Just beautiful...

i stopped by to catch-up on the thread and here i sit, fully twenty minutes later, aroused, enraptured and nearly without words ... the beauty, eroticism and alchemic mix of animal and human passions that the two of you bring to these posts is without match

i am left wanting more, needing more, begging for more ...

in all ways, in all ways

Dearest, loveliest Veblens,

Your wonderful comments and thoughtful words really make me feel so beautiful :kiss:

I can't thank you enough for all your support, and also for inspiring both ADVR and I in so many ways...

We both look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Last night's post definitely got the heat and the heart going. But to truly enjoy the highs, to truly appreciate the heat, we need to cool down and let the heart return to a beholden rhythm.

Some more lovely photos by the window.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hotel_9428.jpg
    Hotel_9428.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Hotel_9431.jpg
    Hotel_9431.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,525
  • Hotel_9429.jpg
    Hotel_9429.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,505
  • Hotel_9430.jpg
    Hotel_9430.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,512
Last night's post definitely got the heat and the heart going. But to truly enjoy the highs, to truly appreciate the heat, we need to cool down and let the heart return to a beholden rhythm.

If you're trying to prevent me from keeling over, I appreciate the effort but these pics are way too gorgeous. Do you have anything of her in say...bomb squad disposal armor? That might be the only way to lower my heart rate.

Beautiful pics as always. :rose:

Last edited:
Awesome new pics! Amazingly erotic and 'raising' the standards of Lit. ;) :heart: I am still amazed by how fit your body looks, given your age. Those arms and flat tummy are to die for (I think your ass has gotten enough compliments, and if it gets any more, it might ge too complacent :devil: :D :D ).

Now, that you know how approving we are of your tits, mind posting one where you are holding them (with or without bra) with your lips pouting? We haven't had enough of your sensuous lips. :rose: I am sure you two will find a way of taking a really artisitc yet erotic shot for us. ;) (Hint: I love the ones with those black backdrops).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Definitely love these. Filling my head with some nice fantasies. ;)

in awe ... beauty, composition, attraction ... awe - that's the best English word i know

:heart:

the hits keep coming. not sure about you but I am glad the Shy thing has gone by the wayside :cattail:

Back