Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's my spermies? I haven't had my hourly fix yet.

I read somewhere that admitting you have a problem is the first step in facing your addiction.

So, here goes.

Hi, my name is Stacy, and I am addicted to penises and spermies.

NOW GIVE ME SOME PLEASE!

Thank you.

:)

Where's my spermies? I haven't had my hourly fix yet.

I read somewhere that admitting you have a problem is the first step in facing your addiction.

So, here goes.

Hi, my name is Stacy, and I am addicted to penises and spermies.

NOW GIVE ME SOME PLEASE!

Thank you.

hard cock in hand....right here..we'll feed that addiction..

Yes sir.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................

Yes sir.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................
Sliding my thick cock into that pretty cumslut mouth.....feeding it slowly to you...resting it on your tongue as i move it back and forth slowly on it...

mmmmm so is my dick ;)...its right where all dicks belong..between those lips

I love spermies. May I please have some more spermies?

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

there's an idea....cum in bowl and feed you with a spoon

Wow I just go the sexiest idea! I would love to be naked except for my suck pumps of course, sitting on a chair, all nice and pretty with my legs crossed, my hands in my lap while my boys take turns feeding me spoonfuls of yummy, delicious cum!

I'd be smiling ear to ear with every lustful swallow!

I love you boys, you make me so horny!

Open wide. No.... wider.

Mmmmm, like this?

Thank you! May I please have more spermies? I love making my sexy boys happy!:kiss:

Wow I just go the sexiest idea! I would love to be naked except for my suck pumps of course, sitting on a chair, all nice and pretty with my legs crossed, my hands in my lap while my boys take turns feeding me spoonfuls of yummy, delicious cum!

Mmmmm, like this?

Thank you! May I please have more spermies? I love making my sexy boys happy!:kiss:
a very hot idea....especially with that glazed smile

a very hot idea....especially with that glazed smile

:D

I bet I would look absolutely, stunningly, breathtakingly gorgeous! I know I would certainly feel that way, making my boys so happy!

I bet I would look absolutely, stunningly, breathtakingly gorgeous! I know I would certainly feel that way, making my boys so happy!
you would look absolutely gorgeous dripping with all that cum...

We love you too...you sexy cum slut. :kiss:

Well boys, it's been loads ( ;) ) of fun, but it's time for me to leave. I'll certainly try to stop by tomorrow, but if I can't I want you sexy studs to rub your cocks all night for me. Whether you're alone in the office, in the bathroom, or naked on your recliner, I want you to imagine I'm with you, using my sexy body to make you happy, to make you feel like a man. Because, it makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel beautiful and special.

:heart:

And I also want to say, from the bottomest of my heart, thank you. A sincere thank you to each and every one of you for making me feel gorgeous and sexy and beautiful. I love each and every one of you for making me feel so wonderful and special.

Until our bodies meet again, my sexy boys,

Much love and lust,

Stacy.

:kiss:

I guess none of my sexy hunks want to give me any spermies.

This thread needs more donors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back