The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

I don't see why it isn't the act rather than the motivation/state of mentality that determines whether something classifies as B, D, S, or M. And if it's the act that determines the case, I don't see how you can dictate what serving the act can't be legitimate B, D, S, or M.

I know the B at least pretty directly, and I didn't take any classes in what was legitimate B and what wasn't, based on what anyone else dictated it should be. If I got restrained, it was B.

Not that I'm an expert, but I thought D/s was a subset of BDSM and basically part of the D.
 
Not that I'm an expert, but I thought D/s was a subset of BDSM and basically part of the D.

I don't understand how that is responsive to what you quoted of my post. My post was about trying to put some sort of mental process/motivation definition limitations on what are essentially physical acts no matter what led to them having happened. I say you can't put limitations on what someone has to be thinking in relationship to anyone else to be doing B, D, S, of M.

If I'm cuffed to the headboard of a bed during sex, that B = bondage. It doesn't matter one iota what sort of motivation or mental process or relationship is involved--or what elements I have to include in writing about it--other then the cuffs being in place. It's an act of bondage.

All of these rules about what BDSM has to include--either in writing or in real life actualization--is a bunch of barf, I think. If you are restrained, it's bondage. If you are flogging someone, it's an act of sadism. If you are being flogged and like/tolerate it, it's an act of masochism. It doesn't matter what else is going on or why. There are no rules.
 
yes this threadd is helping to clear the backlog... only 3 or so more to go...

barfing-500x373.jpg

yes even the pumpkin is sick of our dumb, racist texan…

The following is post # 1078 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076 and now 1078. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! This is the SECOND one on the fourth.. The same post 21 times. He's now up to 234 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. There are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

are these three old babes enabling hate in AHland? Why? Do they get off on anti-Semitism?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1078 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+4"]THIS IS THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg
 
Hmmm. Not so sure I agree, though I suppose it's all in the details.

You said earlier that the sex is "playful," but playful from whose perspective? What's playful to the couple might not be playful to the third.

And here you say "make him proud" and "treat his friends well," but that's extremely vague. And . . . well, no offense, but those sorts of vague "interpret this as you will" statements remind me of every abusive boyfriend that friends of mine have ever had. Maybe you meant it to be creepy and controlling that way? Maybe you didn't? Imo, her relationship with the dude completely colors the interactions with his friends.

Then there's this:

Is she doing what the couple wants her to do because she was told to obey them, AND--bonus!--she's enjoying herself immensely, and would have done it all anyway once she got past whatever initial hesitancy she had?

Or, is she doing what the couple wants because she was told to obey them, AND she dislikes what she's doing and spends most of the time feeling pretty unhappy?*

Two totally different stories, but it's not clear which you are writing. The former could be group; I don't think the latter would do well there.


*with the understanding that, since this is lit, she'll just happen to--surprise!--decide she likes it at the very end.

Simply put a submissive enjoys being submissive.

BDSM or D/S is not slavery. The submissive is where he/she wants to be in service to their master/mistress.

Some pets are exclusive some are shared. The sex is playful as theirs no bondage and nothing rough. They are giving her some direction but she lives to serve her master

By pleasing her masters friends she is serving her purpose thus happy.

This is strictly consensual. Her master is not punishing her by tying her to a bed and telling his friends to have their way with her.

BDSM is sexual give and take. The masters crave control the submissive craves being controlled.

99% of the time there is pure consent. The other 1% is abuse by animals posing as doms See 50 shades for details.
 
I don't understand how that is responsive to what you quoted of my post. My post was about trying to put some sort of mental process/motivation definition limitations on what are essentially physical acts no matter what led to them having happened. I say you can't put limitations on what someone has to be thinking in relationship to anyone else to be doing B, D, S, of M.

If I'm cuffed to the headboard of a bed during sex, that B = bondage. It doesn't matter one iota what sort of motivation or mental process or relationship is involved--or what elements I have to include in writing about it--other then the cuffs being in place. It's an act of bondage.

All of these rules about what BDSM has to include--either in writing or in real life actualization--is a bunch of barf, I think. If you are restrained, it's bondage. If you are flogging someone, it's an act of sadism. If you are being flogged and like/tolerate it, it's an act of masochism. It doesn't matter what else is going on or why. There are no rules.

I agree in general, as this conversation is starting to prove BDSM is over complicated and over thought.

I'm a switch, when I'm in the mood to give it I'm a sadist when I crave taking it I'm a masochist. Everything else beyond that is just extraneous.

Sort of like faith. You believe in God? Okay say you do, but do you really needs all these religious texts and sermons and ministers to tell you what every little thing means? Nope.

But if it didn;t get over complicated it would lose its "dark edge" and there couldn't be an entire forum about it.
 
Not that I'm an expert, but I thought D/s was a subset of BDSM and basically part of the D.

If you're in a steady relationship and their is a master and sub its D/S

there is also TPE(total power exchange) which is the max level and the sub can't so much as eat without permission.

D/S can be "worked around" it does not have to be 24 seven. TPE is pretty close to outright slavery.
 
Well I think you miss the point.
If she didn't want to do it. she wouldn't be there. Unless it is some kind of fantasy slavery situation, she could get out of it if she didn't want to do it. Maybe I am far too hung up on the Safe, Sane and CONSENSUAL in BDSM, but there it is.
At the same time, I agree that BDSM and abuse are not mutually exclusive, but neither are they synonymous. And yes if she is the standard Lit reluctant slave forced into activity by a cruel Master than it should categorically go in BDSM and not Group. But I didn't get the impression from the description that was the situation.

She is not being coerced, she is happy to serve her master. she is very demure as is her nature and a bit nervous being with a woman, but there is no forcing.

You know its funny how BDSM can bring about a conversation about consent and cruelty and reluctance, but rape stories? Oh yeah bring them on!

I'm sorry I brought this up.
 
I've caught my bunny and it'll end up being Incest/Taboo (specifically mother/son).

Snowstorm anyone?
 
I'm probably sitting this contest out, unless I get a really good plot bunny soon. Looking forward to reading the entries, though.
 
Plot bunnies abound for this contest as it covers so much. You have Thanksgiving, Winter in general, Snow storms, Christmas. Just let the brain wander around. Something will bite you on the ankle. ;)
 
She is not being coerced, she is happy to serve her master. she is very demure as is her nature and a bit nervous being with a woman, but there is no forcing.

You know its funny how BDSM can bring about a conversation about consent and cruelty and reluctance, but rape stories? Oh yeah bring them on!

I'm sorry I brought this up.

I think we've tilted at this windmill enough in several other threads, no need to bring it in here as well. Rape is rape, period. No matter how much Literotica demands the rapee "enjoy" it at the end.

BDSM is.. well.. I don't know, actually consensual. By some mental process, one party decides to give up control to another, trusting the other party won't misuse that power and in turn, protect them. (Yeah, yeah I know. View from the outside in and all that)

I like to think of it as a symbiosis between a masochist who gets their rocks off from being hurt/humiliated and a sadist who umm.... feeds the aforementioned masochism and gets off to it. Then there is the bit where the BDSM loyalists will keep harping about trust and faith and SSC (okay I'll admit they adhere to the C, but they definitely violate the two S's at times)

At the end of this late night tirade, I would like to say as a final parting shot, if a lifestyle (no matter how it looks from outside) works for people, why are others so bothered? The all important C means you can't force it on anyone (despite what most of the stories here would suggest). Then again, rational thinking people do have "rape fantasies", as strange as that sounds.

Enough ranting, I'll step off my soapbox now. Have a cold, lonely story to write about two siblings.
 
here my dear ahers are the a.i.r. contest rules...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Day Contest


Wii_gnocca.gif


You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st and up until November 22nd. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around November 24th

You can discuss this special contest here on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course on the now famous A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Halloween Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Thankksgiving Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
Since the AIR contest is fake and only in scouries head, it can not have any rules. But do check out the rules so you will know just what his agenda is. Whole categories that he hates. People he hates because they tell the truth about him and his bullshit.

Keep up the good work scouries, you are your own worse enemy.
 
I have two stories in the works for this one...but the first of the two is shaping up to be awfully long. I might go with only the other one, which is much more in tune with the Christmas spirit (i.e. short and sweet). Time will tell if I am able to finish both.
 
I've got two stories I'm working on as well, both fairly short and to the point.

One will be my first story which is entirely brother/sister. The fun thing about that catagory of incest is that there's more back-and-forth banter between the two characters, and a little more playfulness. That catagory seems to be the second most popular incest after mother/son.
 
Contest Fatigue

As much fun as I had with Halloween, and I'm so glad I was brave enough to enter a story, I'm not having any luck with a good erotic winter themed story so I may sit this one out and try again next time. I'm glad I put myself out there as I got some great feedback, and even some new readers for my other stories.

However, if inspiration hits me in time, I will post a winter themed story for this one. And after my not being brave enough to submit a story worthy of Summer Lovin' (& it was a good story) I know that if I write a winter themed story, I will be submitting.

But we shall see...
 
I have three underway. A threesome of stories but none in group.

One is finished and a second has to be rewritten, the third hit a slow spot and need a kick in the rear.
 
Bring on the winter stories

OK, winter has hit Denmark with low temperatures and strong wind, giving a nasty wind chill factor. So I'm now ready for some winter erotica, even if Halloween hasn't happened yet.

Preferably something nice and warm to cuddle up with under my duvet :)
 
I have one done and for the second time ever, I may just enter a second one. We'll see what the muse allows. Both would be in the Lesbian category if I do enter two of them.

This contest though will be the last of the year and it allows me to have entered all the "themed" ones that Lit. offers, so I'll get my bonus points for Survivor as well as complete my "mini-goal" of entering at least one story for every contest.

Good luck all. :)
 
I'll have five to enter that have built up over the year. Some of them have gotten so dusty, though, that maybe I should go back and review them again.
 
I'll have five to enter that have built up over the year. Some of them have gotten so dusty, though, that maybe I should go back and review them again.

Sure sounds good - I'm looking forward to that.
 
I got....

Okay the one I was discussing earlier and that's about it for the contest anyway. Still tossing it in group despite the bdsm aspects. I'll gamble there rather than being flamed for being to soft in BDSM cat.
 
Antipodeans

I think the antipodeans of this site should unite and submit summer Christmas holiday stories, just saying, because I have never had a cold wintery Christmas holiday personally. I guess just xmas or just winter stories would suffice but I decided to have a tantrum instead :p
 
Back
Top