Autumn Valley (IC)

Sigmund and Sophia.

He let her guide him and enjoyed feeling her fingers drag him along. Sigmund accepted the drink and then sat behind her on the bale thinking it was definitely one of the more interesting seats he had taken up. He enjoyed the small feel as his side rubbed up against hers as they sat together on the bale.

Tipping back the drink he enjoyed the taste as it poured down his throat. He thought he could detect the sweet taste of honey inside the liquid before he turned to Sophia offering up a warm smile as he leaned his head to hers slightly.

"It's definitely interesting. I think I can taste some pixy dust mixed in with the honey." He said as he sat beside her enjoying the night's festivities so far. For a moment he bowed his head before taking another drink.

"I must thank you again Sophia, for all that you have done for me in a single day. It feels good to be amongst others once again. A recluse's life is not something I would wish even on my greatest enemy."
 
Last edited:
Sophia smiled when she looked at Sigmund. "You have tasted pixie dust before? The McCormacks have a lot of faeries on their land--or should I say, the McCormacks built their farm where there were a lot of faeries? The story goes they were the ones who brought the faeries here across the Atlantic from Ireland. Some say the fey were already here. Some say the Irish faeries and the native spirits joined together." She shrugged. "I don't really know, but some of the fey seem decidedly Celtic to me. I suppose you will have to ask one of the McCormacks if you want to hear their take on things."

She took a bite of the pumpkin bread. It was dense and moist and spicy. She spoke again after swallowing. "I really don't know what I have done for you Sigmund...given you the promise of a job?" She looked into his grey eyes. "Just how long have you been on your own? And why?"

((I'm not sure how they are sitting, side by side, or him sitting on the bale that Sophia is using as a backrest while she sits on a lower bale.))

She leaned against him waiting for his answer. Like any excellent whore or bartender, Sophia made it easy for people to open up to her.
 
(figured sitting together side by side worked well.)

Sigmund smiled as Sophia explained to him some of the stories regarding the faeries and the fay.

"I actually just thought what I tasted seemed magical." He said slightly embarrassed. He made a note that he would have to ask one of the McCormack's about their history with the magical creatures.

His eyes looked out to the festivities for a moment when she asked how long he had been on his own. As with most things he had talked about her tonight it wasn't really easy. It was a path full of memories both good and bad but Sigmund often felt the bad outweighed the good. The price he paid for what had happened to him.

"I guess you could say the last thirty years or so I've avoided being much for public occasions. I made friends at places I came to but they were few and I guarded myself from letting them get close for fear of what they'd think if they found out." He said as he looked at her again and gave her a soft smile as he looked at her.

"And you've helped me realize that I made the right choice coming here Sophia. You've shown me a glimpse at what I've been missing when I was lost out in the world. It's a gift I'm unsure I could repay to your satisfaction." Sigmund said before he drank more of the mead. The drink worked well to calm him as he continued but once again he felt unsure of himself mainly because he was where he was. Amongst people who dealt in the mystical and the magical every day. But thankfully Sigmund had Sophia to at least help guide his first meager steps into the world he'd entered.
 
"The mead could very well be magical, although I know know exactly what it would do...I've never gotten a hangover form it. Does that count?" She smirked.

She finished her pumpkin bread and took another sip of mead. "It is truly the others that made you a recluse, or is it yourself? I can see how people might become uncomfortable when they realize that you aren't aging...how long can you stay around? Ten years? Twenty? But what is it like for you, Sigmund? Watching the others around you age, get sick, die? I think that would be more painful...or is it their hate?" She thought she would veyr much grow to hate him as she aged and he looked forever as he was now. She would hate him very much.

"Have you ever been in love, Sigmund?" She leaned away from him so she would watch his face.

"I hope you can be comfortable here." She smirked and leaned against him, glad the conversation was turning to something more positive. It was her fault things had gotten gloomy. "But I'll warn you, I'm a woman who is not easily satisfied." She touched her paper cup to his. "Salut."
 
Sigmund put on a brave face when she raised the questions concerning his nature. "I keep people away. Or at least I try to. Occasionally some people decided they wanted to know more about me."

"I guess you could say the hate is a powerful motivator to stay under the wheather. But I am not invincible, nor am I immune to sickness. Years ago when I crossed the Atlantic I," he thought to leave some things unsaid. "it was intense."

At her question of love his features changed subtly. His eyes dropped and his thin grin dropped. "Yes. A long time ago I loved someone." again he saved off parts of the story wishing to move past the topic.

His grin returned at her last couple of sentences. He raised his brow to her candidly. "That sounds like a challenge." slowly he slid his arm around her to pull her in slightly as if to exchange a secret between them.

"You'll have to enlighten me as to it's exact nature." he said before he nodded to her and raised his own glass. "Salut."
 
Sophia could see she had hit a nerve. "I'm sorry, I should not have pried." Normally she was much subtler than that and waited for the other person to open up in their own time. But Sigmund's story intrigued her and she wanted to know everything. She would back off for now.

"You seem like a man who likes a challenge, Sigmund. And if I tell you what it takes to satisfy me, it would not be a challenge. Would it?"

A long-legged wisp of a girl wearing little more than gossamer and smile ran past the two giggling followed by a man wearing satyr horns.

Sophia put her lips close to Sigmund's ear. "She's the real thing. The satyr is far from it." She laughed.
 
Sigmund couldn't help but give her a sly little playful smile. Of course at this moment he found himself somewhat still unaware of just what challenge she had laid before him or planned to lay before him. Unless it was far simpler then he thought it was.

He grinned when he saw the man wearing satyr horns as he chased after the long legged girl and he tugged Sophia slightly closer to him on the hay bale as he turned to her. The black haired man found he had greatly enjoyed feeling the soft pressure of her breath against his ear and was eager to discern her secret challenge from her.

Idly he rested a free hand against one of hers and gave her a nice smile with mildly enthusiasm clear on his steely eyes. "I appreciate your interest Sophia. And your patience if I could have it for some things. Perhaps in time I will share more. But tonight a lady has presented me with a challenge and you'll find I'm eager to prove myself more than capable." He said as he held her close and gave her a subtle grin.
 
Sophia put her other hand on top of Sigmund's. "I am sorry for prying. I of all people should know better. But your story is so different from any I've heard...I will be patient and you may choose to tell me more about yourself. Or not." She squeezed his hand.

She looked into his grey eyes. They reflected the lights strung all around the dance floor. "Does that mean you are ready to leave the party?"

((Where is everyone?))
 
A small smile formed on Sigmund's lips at Sophia's understanding and at the squeeze of his hand. The comforting gesture was greatly appreciated as the two sat there watching the activities of the festival around them. As she looked into his eyes and pressed the question before him Sigmund leaned in slowly and kissed Sophia's cheek lightly and then gave her a playful grin.

"Lead on mon cherie."
 
((I feel like we're the only ones here...))

"So demure." Sophia said when Sigmund kissed her cheek. She stood up pulling him with her. "I fear I may corrupt you, my dear Sigmund."

They walked back to the Black Cat holding hands rather chastely. "Would you like a drink before we go up?" She asked when they walked into the bar. She nodded at Becca behind the bar. The staff rotated as to whom had to work when during the festivals. Sophia knew the importance of keeping her girls happy.

The bar had more of a witchy-pagan feel than the antechamber of a brothel in terms of decor. Sophia did hate that decadent cliche of red velvet dark Victorian woods. The bar was cozy. Green plants, seasonal wreaths, pumpkins, of course. Shelves on the walls held an odd assortment of things from phrenology-marked porcelain heads, to ossuaries, ouija boards, framed sets of tarot cards. There was also a stuffed snowy owl in a high corner and a stuffed black cat curled up on a low shelf.
 
Sigmund simply smiled to her when she mentioned a fear of corruption. She was more than welcome to try as far as he was concerned. When the two entered into the bar he gave a polite nod to Becca given he had met her before when he came into the bar one time.

At the question of another drink before things progressed and he shook his head faintly. "I'm fine, the mead hit the spot." He said as he gave her hand a little squeeze and a flash of a smirk before his eyes looked over the various paraphernalia that decorated the bar. For a moment he stopped at the snowy owl and just let his steely eyes gaze over the creature.

The black haired man looked at the winged creature for a moment and then gave a little heh and then continued to follow Sophia upstairs. He wasn't sure why he had stopped or what about the owl had struck him as peculiar but it had done so all the same.
 
"Very well. This way, then." Sophia said. She waited while Sigmund looked at the taxidermied snowy owl. "That has been here for a very long time." She wondered why the owl of all things would capture his attention.

She led him down a long hall and up the back stairs. This would have been the servants' staircase a hundred years ago. They climbed to the top of the house. She slipped an old key into an old lock and opened the door.

The room was rather large, a sitting room of sorts furnished in an eclectic blend of woods and eras that somehow fit together in a pleasing and calming way. It was a comfortable room. A plush leather sofa sat in front of a fireplace. In a corner was a small kitchenette. Not even enough to call it that. Just a sink, a small oven and stovetop, slim refrigerator.

She picked up a remote on a table by the door and aimed it at her 'entertainment center.' Soft music filled the room.

There was a door at the far end of the room and another, closer. Sophia opened that one and hung up her leather jacket. "May I take your coat?
 
Sigmund nodded curtly and took off his dress jacket before handing it to her. He closed his eyes enjoying the soft music for a moment while his steely eyes watched Sophia.

His body shifted softly back and forth to the music before a small glint flashed into his eyes. Although the music wasn't exactly right for it he didn't mind and felt Sophia wouldn't either. Once she was done with the coats his eyes looked over her and he placed his left hand over the small of her back.

"Care to indulge in one last dance. Then perhaps you'll explain more to me about that horizontal desire of yours." He said smoothly as he placed the fingers of his right hand on her left. His head faced her hand for a moment before rising back up to look at her beauty.
 
A surprised chuckle escaped Sophia. She let Sigmund lead her about the room in a slow dance. She moved closer to him putting her left hand at his neck. She lifted her head to rest her temple against his cheek. Yes, they were a perfect height for dancing.

As they danced at the far side of the room, Sophia stopped them at the door to her bedroom. "I do not generally allow anyone into my inner sanctum." She smiled up at him her lips but a kiss away. She reached down without looking and opened the door.

There were strategically placed nightlights in the room mimicing candlelight. The dominating feature was a large sturdy-looking four-poster bed. The mattress was higher than a normal bed. It was high enough for a man to stand against it. There was an antique bedstool for climbing in.

The bedspread was what is known as a crazy quilt in various dark shades of velvets and silks, each piece sewn together with a different stitch in bright colored flosses. There were numerous pillows on the bed of all shaped and sizes. Built in closets on the other side of the bed were mirrored.

"Welcome to my boudoir, Sigmund." Sophia kissed his lips parting her slightly.
 
Sigmund enjoyed the kiss for the time their lips pressed together. After she had kept him on a knife's edge as they entered into her room the kiss just seemed that much greater to his lips as the feel lingered.

His eyes glinted with that mischevious look of his. A gentleman he tried to be yes but now in the bedroom of a woman such as Sophia it was hard not to let those naughty little thoughts run amok in one's brain.

"Very cozy." He thought while he took a step forward and wrapped his hands around her hips as he moved his body a little closer to hers that he could feel her body heat radiating off her once again just as when they had kissed and when they sat together under the stars, or when they had danced together.

"So I must be pretty special to gain a chance to see the inner sanctum." He said before a sly smile crossed his lips. "Though I'm unsure if I should be honored or prepared in case you're about to cast a spell on me. Most people just call it a bedroom." He said as he held her there for the moment, he was in no rush. Not yet anyhow.
 
"You are very special, Sigmund. I am sure of it." Sophia laughed. "What spell would I cast on you? You've come in willingly." She teased him back. Unless there was something sinister about him that she had not fathomed, in which case, she hoped the protections both here and on the building itself would keep her safe enough.

"Perhaps I am the one who needs be prepared." She enjoyed the feel of his hands on her. Since he seemed a bit shy, she began to unbutton her blouse, slowly to reveal the creamy curve of her breasts encased in black lace.
 
Sigmund's eyes closed a bit and he leaned in while snaking his hands up to help her remove the blouse as soon as his steely eyes scanned the little curve of flesh.

"I would have been a fool not to..." He said in reply to her tease as he leaned in close and kissed her cheek and then slowly let his lips drag down to her neck while his fingers worked the buttons free from bottom to top hoping to meet with hers in the middle.

Once the red top was open he let his hands slide inside caressing the flesh a few inches below her breasts and he closed the gap a bit more till her bra just brushed against his chest. Slowly he moved his lips from giving her smooth neck a token of the attention he felt he needed to reward her and he the top off of her torso and then let his fingers slowly return to there points on either of her sides while he returned to lavishing strong slow kisses on her neck while he felt his member slowly awakening at the feel of her warm skin. After a few moments he pulled back and then leaned in and kissed her lips matching the manner of those he had placed on her neck. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling before he pressed his body closer to hers as he relished the taste of her lips.
 
Sophia sighed a little as they kissed. It had been some time since she had brought a lover to her bed. She could see that Sigmund was a very patient man, a man very much in control of himself, but then he had decades of practice.

She moved her hands to the back of her skirt and unzipped it. The she moved her hands to his shoulders again. She kissed him on the lips with a little more fervor daring him to spar with her tongue. She pressed her body tight to his. She moved her leg, was he aroused yet? Or did he have that under control as well?
 
Sigmund's eyes grey slightly half lidded when he felt her press tighter against him. Her foot easily drew across a growing rise in his pants as her hands rested on his shoulders. Her warm body heat against his felt so welcoming and when her tongue teased his he eagerly accepted the challenge and then while their tongues wrestled together in his mouth he pressed onward.

As both held on to one another Sigmund gently directed her to the bed while not breaking off his kissing and tongue play save for the occasional bite or suck on a lower lip before he let his hands fall to cup the curve of her bottom. Slowly and not without some hesitation he pulled his tongue and lips back and then his strong arms gently lifted her up and onto the higher than average mattress. Once done he gently half tossed half laid her on the bedding before he gave her a sly smile and got to work unbuttoning his dress shirt.

Soon enough the shirt fell revealing a lean muscular frame. There were scars and old signs of damage here and there and his chest's center had a little body hair that matched the dark of his brow and the concentration on his head. His was a body carved more from experience and hard living then muscular training of any kind. Now bare chested Sigmund quickly removed his belt and then proceeded to remove his slacks and black socks before he swiftly ascended onto the bed himself and crawled over to Sophia with lust thinly veiled in his eyes while the only articles that remained on his body was a pair of dark grey boxer briefs.
 
((I think we are the only ones playing :( ))

Sophia propped herself up on elbows to watch Sigmund undress. The dim light sculpted the contours of his chest.

She rolled towards him when he climbed into bed and kissed him teasingly. Her fingers traced the waistband of his shorts before she moved her hand over the fabric to feel his erection. She moaned appreciatively.
 
(Well I'm still down to continue at least for them too and then after we could figure out next step ; ))

Sigmund kissed her for a moment and was excited more by her little teases and flaunting behavior. Then he tensed slightly when he felt the hand tracing a smooth finger over the contours of his skin.

Her fingers against his manhood caused his breath to shorten and then he gave her a playful smile as he felt her fingers rub and tease and then he leaned in towards her lips and move his hands toe slink down her skirt hoping to catch a glimpse at a black laced partner to the bra that contained her luscious chest. As his lips brushed lightly against hers he kissed her lower lip and was about to kiss her lips before he leaned lower and turned his head slightly to the right to kiss at the lovely skin on her neck while he let out a low growl of pleasure as he felt her fingers rub and nudge experimentally across his boxers and he felt himself growing tighter still.
 
Sophia felt a frisson go through her when Sigmund growled. She was not sure exactly why, it struck at something primal perhaps. Perhaps it was simply because they were not a call girl and her client, just two consenting adults. She did not get that opportunity very often.

She helped Sigmund push her skirt down her hips and passed her boots. He didn't seem the type to want her to keep them on, but it was no matter to her. Her panties did indeed match her bra as did the garter belt she had on.

With a little grin, Sophia slid her hand inside Sigmund's boxers and wrapped her hand around his cock.
 
Sigmund's eyes looked over her black underwear appreciatively. His eyes grew a bit half lidded when he felt her dexterous fingers slid in between the fabric of his boxers and the his warm flesh. "Mmmmn." The steely eyed man purred and he matched her grin as her fingers tugged over his shaft.

For the most part he just rest his hands gently on her shoulders as she continued to pull and rub over his warm flesh as the two rested their on her impressive bed. He longed to unclasp that garter belt and then pull down those lovely panties and unclip that bra.

In due time. He thought as he just lost himself to her motions for the time moment.
 
Sophia moved her hands to Sigmund's chest and pushed his into his back. She gave him a kiss rubbing her body against his. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and slid them along with her body down his legs and off.

She knelt between his legs and smirked up at him. She guessed old habits were hard to break. She was accustomed to doing most of the work with the few clients she still saw.

She nibbled up one of his thighs watching his reaction, watching his erect cock twitch in anticipation.
 
Sigmund savored the feel of her lips against his especially as her body descended across his frame. He felt a flush of lust when he felt her fingers inside the line of his shorts before slowly pulled them down his legs revealing a generous shaft before her as she pulled the shorts the rest of the way down his legs.

The smirk that followed the additional undressing fed something primal and hungry inside him. He had forgotten just how much he loved the feel of a woman against him and as she nibbled up his thigh. Sigmund let out another low growl and his cock got even harder as she slowly slid up his skin. He grinned back at her and just kept himself up at a rough lean on the bed though he kept his back a few inches off the covers.
 
Back
Top