52nd Weak of Donald the Dangerous Dick!

Trump bad in bed, says porn star Stormy Daniels: report

Daniels reportedly told Weisberg that Trump was bad in bed, though in not so many words. “She intimated that her view of his sexual skill was at odds with the remark attributed to Marla Maples,” he wrote, linking to a Reddit post featuring an old New York Post cover touting Trump’s ex-wife apparently saying: “Best sex I’ve ever had.”

Trump’s hair loss drug causes erectile dysfunction

That's our Donald, style over substance! :D
 
Or what his appointees aren't doing.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-national-park-zinke-oil-gas-20180117-story.html

Few groups have been closer and more involved in Interior Department policy and management than the National Park System Advisory Board, an appointed and nonpartisan group established 83 years ago to consult on department operations and practices.

So it came as a shock this week when nine of the board’s 12 members abruptly resigned in protest, complaining that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke had disregarded their requests to meet at least once, a circumstance no other Park System Advisory Board had encountered.

“We were deeply disappointed with the department’s actions in dealing with us,” said former Alaska Gov. Tony Knowles, a Democrat who served as the board’s chairman. “Advisory board advice can be accepted or ignored. The fact they suspended the board and there were no meetings on issues of climate and science, no meetings on finding ways to help underrepresented groups visit the parks. Those were the programs we’d spent years working on with previous secretaries. Those were the programs we wanted to discuss with the new secretary and keep the momentum going.”

Theresa Pierno, the chief executive of the National Parks Conservation Assn., a separate, nonprofit advocacy organization, said she and her colleagues had experienced the same difficulties in attracting the Interior secretary’s attention. In an interview on Wednesday, she said Zinke is the first Interior secretary to refuse to meet with her organization’s executives to discuss the operation and condition of national parks since the NPCA was founded in 1919 by Stephen Mather, the first National Park Service director.

“We haven’t been able to even have a conversation with them,” said Pierno.
 
Wankers. Follow the money? How about following that extra money in your wallet now.

The hatred and non-support of our President is far worse than the racism you retards proclaim.

Guess what, a rising tide lifts all ships. Enjoy!
 
Wankers. Follow the money? How about following that extra money in your wallet now.

The hatred and non-support of our President is far worse than the racism you retards proclaim.

Guess what, a rising tide lifts all ships. Enjoy!

Robert Mueller Following The Money All The Way Up Russia’s Dirty, Dirty Ass


Let’s check in with our boyfriend Robert Mueller! Two long-read investigations have been published in as many days, about how the Mueller team and the FBI are looking at some FUNNY MONEY STUFF related to Russia and the 2016 elections. Are they smoking guns? We’re not sure, and as usual, we’ll have to let Mueller and his team of brilliant legal experts sort that all out for us. But we’ll summarize them, and if you want to read the whole things, like they say on blogs, you are invited to do so!

Let Bob do it! Also he should find out where the money came from that went to all the Rethuglicans from the Russians? :rolleyes:
 
Wankers. Follow the money? How about following that extra money in your wallet now.
There is no extra cash for me or anybody yet, except megacorps' shareholders benefiting from the tax giveaway. 95% of Americans will see piddles, if anything. Meanwhile, inflation: rising prices. So you get more money that's worth less. Duh.

The hatred and non-support of our President is far worse than the racism you retards proclaim.
Tromp has made it quite clear he's not the president of most Americans. He rode to office on waves of hatred and a technicality. He incites support in his shrinking base, his billionaire buddies, the lobbyists (foreign and domestic) seeking favors, and that's all. The rest have been given good reason to despise and fear him. It ain't prejudice.

BTW Tromp has been convicted of racism. You can't argue-away history.

Guess what, a rising tide lifts all ships. Enjoy!
And drowns low-lying regions. Say bye-bye to Florida, Holland, all ports, and civilization. Oops, that's global warming, not your metaphor. OK, a (metaphorical) rising tide drowns whatever isn't floating free and washes-away the unsecured.
 
Historian who correctly predicted every presidential win since Reagan believes Trump will be impeached

Allan Lichtman, an American University history professor, has correctly predicted the outcome of every presidential election since President Ronald Reagan was elected in 1984. Yes, he even predicted President Donald Trump’s win in 2016.

Now, he’s doubling down on another prediction: Trump will be impeached following the results of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“I think Mueller — and this is my prediction — is going to come up with findings that are going to shock the country, not only involve conspiracy with Russia but could involve serious financial crimes,” Lichtman said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

Lichtman also believes the Russia investigation could turn out to be worse than many expect for the president.

One this Friday of the 52nd Weak of the Donald's Reign of Terribleness, the Government is on the brink of a shut down, his poll numbers are in the shitter, and Republicans in the Congress are beginning to fragment as their chances of reelection are fading like a cheap shirt.

The only good news is Weed is legal in California so that's good. :)
 
Poll: Trump losing Republicans one year in office

President Donald Trump lost much of his political base and dragged the Republican Party down with him throughout his first year in office, according to new poll results released Friday.

One day before the anniversary of Trump’s inauguration, his approval rating sits at 32 percent, with 55 percent disapproving of his work in office and 12 percent neutral, according to the joint University of Southern California-Dornsife College/Los Angeles Times national poll. The same poll found Trump had a 40 percent approval to 47 percent disapproval rating back in April, representing a huge drop for the head of the Republican Party.

Resist,Impeach Execute!
 
The only good news is Weed is legal in California so that's good. :)

Semi-legal.

It's not really legal if you loose your civil rights and job for consuming it and only the elites get to produce/sell it to the exclusion of non-elites.

Oh don't forget you have to consume it in the privacy of your own home.....only alcoholics and tweekers get to be high in public.
 
Semi-legal.

It's not really legal if you loose your civil rights and job for consuming it and only the elites get to produce/sell it to the exclusion of non-elites.

Oh don't forget you have to consume it in the privacy of your own home.....only alcoholics and tweekers get to be high in public.

I don't have a job and six plants is enough to get me high for a long time in a perpetual grow! With legal weed I can maybe put up with Donald the Dangerous Dick for 3 more years!:D
 
Resist,Impeach Execute!
Alas, impeachment and removal seem remote still. A stroke is more likely. Slurp that McFood, Donnie! But neither option addresses Pence, a nasty prospect as successor. We'll see who are tagged as Kremlin cashbuckets and traitors; could include DNC, RNC, NRA, KKK... Who dances with the hangman?
 
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-flubs-anti-abortion-speech_us_5a627b15e4b002283002c6c0

Exact quote of President Trump: “Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”
Points to consider:

* He later said he meant 'torn' not 'born' but we know Freudian slips when they occur, don't we?

* By limiting his outrage to "his or her mother's womb" he omits XXX and YYY kids, hermaphrodites and the the intersex, freemartins, chimerae, test-tube babies, and himself, hatched from a giant oyster shell.

* He didn't mention a number because his calculator broke and he won't learn Reverse Polish notation.

* Watch for allusions to the Mayan-Aztec calendar, which has 20 months.
 
WHAT A TEASE
President Trump Is Having an Affair ‘Right Now,’ Michael Wolff Tells Bill Maher

The only reason Wolff didn’t put it in ‘Fire and Fury’ is that he “didn’t have the blue dress.”
Wolff slyly teased a White House anecdote that he apparently didn’t feel comfortable including. There was one story about Trump that he kept hearing, but couldn’t confirm, even by his questionable standards.

“I didn’t have the blue dress,” Wolff said, referring to the evidence that damned Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

“It’s about somebody’s he’s fucking right now?” Maher asked, excitedly.

“Yes,” Wolff replied, but he refused to elaborate.
Believe what you want. I believe I'll have a dark beer.
 
Back
Top