Editor needed

AC_Pandorra

Virgin
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Posts
5
Hello,

I am new here and just have made my first submission which passed and got published. It can give you an idea about my writing if you are interested.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-tribesmans-fate

Unfortunately it seems way too easy to figure that I am not English. But I would like to contribute more on the first place and on the second I take it as a good chance to improve my language skills. Mainly because I am not able to afford a year or two abroad :)

So I am looking for someone who would be patient enough to take the task of supporting me, giving advice and level out my language and improve my choice of words. Perhaps it might get even worse than just editing and become somewhat more like teaching. Or something in between.

If someone likes to read my story and feels like giving me hints how to perform better or point the finger at my main faults, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Besides English I am interested in history and probably I will use some more historic settings in the future. I plan to give the tribesman a sequel anyway.

What ever might happen, I do not plan to confront my editors/teachers/helpers with incest, bathroom stuff (except slippery mutual soaping) or BDSM.

Thank you for your interest and I'd be glad to read you soon.

regards
Πανδώ⚢α (Pandorra)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top