MEN in mini skirts, and doing ?????

I was at an adult theatre watching video one time when this young girl maybe 18 or 19 sat down beside me. She was beautiful, slinder with long brown hair to the middle of her back. Short dress with a low top showing off her breast. She started playing with my cock and the next thing I knew she bent down and started giving me head. Before it was all over she turned around and pulled down her panties just enough to expose her ass telling me to fuck her. By this time several other guys were standing around watching and she begin jacking off two of them as I fucked her ass. I tried to finger her pussy a couple of times only to have her push my hand away. Finally just as I was about to shoot , she let me slide my hand inside the top of her panties only to find out that she was not a girl.
 
This is definitely a fantasy I'd love to fulfill, from both sides!

Either going to a theater dressed in a miniskirt, no panties and getting fucked, or being under a cute mini skirt sucking on a hot cock. :devil:
 
attachment.php
 
I've often thought about doing this very same thing. I'd love to pound some anonymous man's dick. Either that or gloryhole a few. Maybe more than a few.
 
Back
Top