Sister catches brother and friend stroking themselves?

solofun

Virgin
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Posts
28
How about a story where a sister walks in on her older brother and his friend watching a porn and both stroking their hard cocks. After a while, she convinces them to continue while she watches. From that point on, she "trades" them for what they want. They want her to stroke their cocks for them and she says she will, but only after they stroke each other. They want her to lick their cocks, again, she will, but only after they lick each other. On and on...

What does everyone think? Any ladies want to participate?

Solofun
 
Forced Gay - don't normally see that one.
She better be hotter then the son - and the dudes better be very cool with one another.
Like, friends since the beginning (I mean, they're already cool enough w/ eachother to jerk off together so there is that).
 
How about a story where a sister walks in on her older brother and his friend watching a porn and both stroking their hard cocks. After a while, she convinces them to continue while she watches. From that point on, she "trades" them for what they want. They want her to stroke their cocks for them and she says she will, but only after they stroke each other. They want her to lick their cocks, again, she will, but only after they lick each other. On and on...

What does everyone think? Any ladies want to participate?

Solofun
Just don't see older brother caving in to this story line. The story could start that way but head in another direction.
 
I've come across something kinda similar. It was called The Game or something along those lines where a pair of brothers and their sister came up with a game that would make one of the trio the master for a weekend or however long their often absent parents are gone on business trips. One of the brothers would always win and when the sister wins she takes her revenge out on the brothers by making em do certain activities.
 
Just don't see older brother caving in to this story line. The story could start that way but head in another direction.

I think Eros hit the nail on the head here. Theres a lot more to be gained for the friend than the brother. Plus hed have to see his tormentor every day after and knows it.

You could turn it near the end that the brother was bi and wanted to make moves on the friend but needed sisters help. But it feels as if the sister is in control here and thats whats celebrated.

I dunno. Its tough deciding who the audience is. Incest isn't much going to like any hints at gay. Gay really has no need for the sister.

One more sister would really simplify motivations. Boss sister knows her brother wants friends sister. (and secretly that she wants him) She uses this internal knowledge to get two men to cross their own boundaries which could make the two girls go nuts.
 
One more sister would really simplify motivations. Boss sister knows her brother wants friends sister. (and secretly that she wants him) She uses this internal knowledge to get two men to cross their own boundaries which could make the two girls go nuts.

The girls get all hot and bothered with the forced gay - then they could 'let' the boys prove their 'manlyness' and have them fuck them.

And then the brothers could swap sisters.
 
Wow..I thought some stole a story from my past!
Little different cause the sister was older and "in charge"
Us guys were having some fun showing off to each other as we paged through some dirty magazines. who walks in but sis, caught red handed she had fun with using her "catch" to make us her personal slaves. We had to do everything for her ... but she was not an unkind master and would "reward" us. She never did anything with any of us alone , but loved to play with us as a group.
 
cause the sister was older and "in charge"
Us guys were having some fun showing off to each other as we paged through some dirty magazines. who walks in but sis, caught red handed she had fun with using her "catch" to make us her personal slaves.

Yeah, somehing like that was my first idea, too

Brother and friend are stroking (maybe even mutual?) to a porn when sister walks in. The parents are very strict and have some rules: no porn, no masturbation. (Maybe they even have a rule about "no sex before marriage", so neither the girl nor the boy are allowed to be alone with other people from the opposite gender.)

So when sister catches them, she realizes she can blackmail them. She can tell them to do whater she wants, otherwise, she would tell the parents. However, she also becomes horny. Never before, she has seen an erected dick, and now there are 2 hard dicks at once - and not to forget the porn that they watch.
The friend notices how the girl is looking at the porn, where a girl with big boobs is sucking a cock, while another guy is fucking her. He reaches over with one hand (in the other hand he still holds his dick) and touches one of her tits "Yours are smaller, but I am sure they are also sweeter. Why don't you take off your top and show them to us?"
And then, brother also reaches over and touches her other tit "Yes sister. I noticed you were starring at our dicks all the time. So after you have seen so much, you should show us something, too. Come on, take your top off".
"Alright, I will. But no more boob grabing, eyes only ..."

She takes off her top and bra. The boys slowly start to stroke their cocks again. Suddenly, brother gives his sister a kiss on her tit and sucks on her nipples. The other guy then does the same.
"Hey sister, did you ever touch a penis? Come on, here are 2, waiting for your firm grip."
Sister is already very horny, so she doesn't hesitate. And when her brother starts to unbutton her jeans, she doesn't stop him. He pulls her pants down and now both guys start to finger her pussy and after some time even her butthole ...
 
I'm thinking girl has some issues, she's got big tits, and they hang perfectly with the nipples arching out. She knows there's a lot of joking about her tits. Her brother, direct to her has said stuff. And she's heard him with his friends, they asking him if he's ever seen those wonders.

She's ashamed, and embarrased about her body. After all, it just makes her the butt of the jokes. THen she catches them with the porn, with their cocks out, talking about the porn. She's been harboring a grudge against both of them, because of how they joked about her and her tits. Now she's seeing them jerk off to a woman on the screen, a guy fingering and kissing her tits while fucks her from behind. Conflicting emotions hit her.

The brother stops jerking his dick and looks at her, unsure what to do. But the friend doesn't stop, he's close to cumming. Both of them look at the friend as he cries out and gushes. When he recovers, still shaking he says "Your tits are way hotter than that girl. I'm sorry! I couldn't help it." He curls up almost into a fetal position still shaking.

Sis wonders, could that be true? Friend was so vulnerable and helpless when he was gushing cum, and he was looking at her all the time. Could their cruel joking have hid their real feelings? that they found her sexy and attractive? But she knows shes clumsy and too fat. But was she? Could she be wrong about herself?

What should she do? Maybe she should just take her top off. Then she could see more of how they reacted. Maybe she wasn't a pig. But it was her brother there! Sure, but he was a guy too.

She takes her blouse off and then the bra, letting her tits swing out. Friend has stopped shaking, relaxes out of his curled up position. Sis sees his cock moving, getting larger. Fascinated, she watches it grow. Suddenly she hears brother moaning and feels warm drops hitting her tits.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top