Chyoo Tips and Tricks

Yeah, but all the folders are named different things in Vista than they were in XP. Now I can't find the place to put the .css I made.
 
Yeah, but all the folders are named different things in Vista than they were in XP. Now I can't find the place to put the .css I made.

Have you-tried-doing-a-search-in-windows-for-"*.css"? That should give you plenty of results for css files on your computer.
 
I wasn't able to get the css thing to work in Firefox. So I just did it in Opera instead. That was much easier.
 
bump!

So we have more than one thread in "Chyoo General". And in case anyone's missed it.

-Z.
 
Don't forget, after you change the number you have to hit enter or do whatever will send your browser to that page. Just changing the number in the address bar doesn't do anything otherwise.
 
*bump*

Sorry, but I'm tired of having to search for this topic every time I want to read it. Maybe one of the mods could auto-sticky it since it's always relevant?
 
I guess we're not getting enough spam threads, so there hasn't been a built-in reason to bump the FAQ. :)

-Z.
 
Don't look at me, I am still trying to round up people to help build a new CHYOO from scratch and transfer all of the contents of this one when I am not being pulled away by RL.
 
What are some tips/tricks to make it look like your dress is longer?

My dress is about on top of my knee. And in the back it's a little shorter cause it has to go over my booty! Are there any tips/tricks to make it look a little bit longer? Thanks a lot!
 
I suspect Murakami edited the address in the address bar but didn't at first go to that new address. Without going to it, the "Submit" button adds a thread to the one you originally pressed "Add" on, not the thread you were trying to add to by grafting together the URL.

-Z.

The way to tell if all is going well is that you will see the continuing question of the thread you want to add a 5th option to. I just made the same mistake.


(this thread needed a bump!)
 
Sorry to be that guy, but

*bump*

Tired of having to sift through 2 years of spam to find this... doesn't Literotica have anyone moderating the forums who'd clean some of it up?
 
Does anyone know of Chrome Stylish pages? The CHYOO FAQs lists the need to use Stylish (or alike) for chrome and to download a stylesheet below but there is no below.

I'd like to try and get it to work so that I can scan through larger listings (like Create A Wrestler) for the new posts.

thank you
Matt
 
Guess we'll need some new tips and tricks now that we have a new Chyoo!

Amazing!

-Z. (and see my updated signature!)
 
Does anyone know of Chrome Stylish pages? The CHYOO FAQs lists the need to use Stylish (or alike) for chrome and to download a stylesheet below but there is no below.

I'd like to try and get it to work so that I can scan through larger listings (like Create A Wrestler) for the new posts.

thank you
Matt

You can use any of the css fragments given in this topic. Stylish is an add-on to Chrome that I've used. It works nice.
 
Back
Top