shy slave said:
I never get any fun *sob*

Besides I prefer being dragged my hair instead of my ear :devil:

Don't you back talk me, young lady!

Was that scary sounding?

Not really

graceanne said:
Was that scary sounding?
Scary sounding is that cough/gag/cough/sputter/wheeze .......... major pause ... massive intake of breath during a throat fucking session.

Ekvitar, can I cum play at your house? sigh. Sounds like everybodys having cum (oops fun) but me. sigh whimper beg. slave c

A chill

runs through me when being serviced and served by a good cocksucker. I also appreciate enthusiasm! If they have beauty and intelligence then I am truly happy.

Hello Fallon 2. A chill runs through me when I am serving. Something about being on my knees, looking up with His hand in my hair. Knowing I have no choice. Brrrrr. There goes that chill again. submissively slave c

slave C said:
Ekvitar, can I cum play at your house? sigh. Sounds like everybodys having cum (oops fun) but me. sigh whimper beg. slave c

:D See your PM box dear

What are some of your favorite forms of humble oral service? My favorites, some of which I've done and some of which I haven't, include

--rimming and ball sucking

--serving strangers, as in a glory hole stall. That would only be fun though if someone else was with me getting a kick out of my demeaning myself that way.

--see below. :)

Attachments

• 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2,074
To tell the truth, Oral Servitude totally doesn't do anything for me. But it's not important if I enjoy it, is it?

You like to be forced, Grace?

A few more pics in the spirit of the thread:

Attachments

• 109fet2.jpg
    109fet2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,311
  • deca9.jpg
    deca9.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,220
  • shanice071.jpg
    shanice071.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,392
  • P7131101.jpg
    P7131101.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,289
graceanne said:
To tell the truth, Oral Servitude totally doesn't do anything for me. But it's not important if I enjoy it, is it?
I'd say it was. People who don't enjoy it aren't much good at it, usually.

*rolls eyes* boring thread..... but since tainted posted an animated picture, which is MY domain, I am obligated to show her up by posting one more picture than she did.
(sorry they're sideways, only way I could post em without editin em, use windows picture and fax viewer to twist them back)

Attachments

• 1112401584122.jpg
    1112401584122.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,146
  • 1112516091859.jpg
    1112516091859.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,775
TaintedB said:
You like to be forced, Grace?

A few more pics in the spirit of the thread:

No, I do it cause he likes it. He says I'm good. I wouldn't know . . . never had a blow job. :D

But I do it how he likes. I don't necessarily dislike doing blow jobs, it just doesn't turn my buttons.

Aeroil said:
*rolls eyes* boring thread.....
If it's that boring, why are you in here? Some of us enjoy getting our cocks sucked, and some enjoy sucking cock. If you aren't in either category, kindly stfu or toddle back to a strap-on thread. ;)

graceanne said:
No, I do it cause he likes it. He says I'm good. I wouldn't know . . . never had a blow job. :D

But I do it how he likes. I don't necessarily dislike doing blow jobs, it just doesn't turn my buttons.

Well, there's a difference between blowjobs and extended oral servitude; but if your man is happy, that's all that matters.

AngelicAssassin said:
If it's that boring, why are you in here? Some of us enjoy getting our cocks sucked, and some enjoy sucking cock. If you aren't in either category, kindly stfu or toddle back to a strap-on thread. ;)
lol, I'm here looking for chinks in Marquis' armour that I can exploit, what else? :D

Aeroil said:
*rolls eyes* boring thread..... but since tainted posted an animated picture, which is MY domain, I am obligated to show her up by posting one more picture than she did.
(sorry they're sideways, only way I could post em without editin em, use windows picture and fax viewer to twist them back)

Those are cute! For a second when you said "animated picture" I thought you meant the moving kind and I was going to get into another fight with you because I, and not you, am the queenie of animated gifs. :) But I see you mean the stuff I call "cartoons" or "drawings."

Do you like doing humble oral service on women or on a woman's strapon.... or both?

rosco rathbone said:
Well, there's a difference between blowjobs and extended oral servitude; but if your man is happy, that's all that matters.

That was kinda what I meant. It's not all about me. I do it for him, cause it makes him happy and he likes it. And I guess in that way, I like it. I don't like the actual act, but I like making him happy.

Aeroil said:
lol, I'm here looking for chinks in Marquis' armour that I can exploit, what else? :D
ROFL! Dudelet, you're going to earn a rep as a new type of chigger ...

Aeroil said:

You have an astonishing ability to derail a thread in about 90 different directions at once. I bow to you skills!

TaintedB said:
Those are cute! For a second when you said "animated picture" I thought you meant the moving kind and I was going to get into another fight with you because I, and not you, am the queenie of animated gifs. :) But I see you mean the stuff I call "cartoons" or "drawings."

Do you like doing humble oral service on women or on a woman's strapon.... or both?
I like both of those two quite a bit :) I have nothing against oral servitude, but the only participants in here are femsubs and doms.
But FYI, there are some people that would scream at you for calling those cartoons, they are "ANIME" lol. Yeah, it's really sad that they're that sensitive over it, but I've seen it happen. Your picture was a cartoon, however, it's a style difference. Now, gifs, I only have a few of those, they aren't very good I tend to find.
'sides, the strapon thread moves pretty slowly because not enough people ever participate.

Last edited:
TaintedB said:
You have an astonishing ability to derail a thread in about 90 different directions at once. I bow to you skills!
lol, he asked me, and I answered, wasn't even really trying.
AngelicAssassin said:
Be very polite and you might attract Shadowsdream in here.
hopefully, perhaps she'd even grace us with a story, I love her writing :)

Anyone who thinks they can't be made to orally serve and cockworship a big-ass strapon has a painful lesson involving lockjaw coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back