The Secret Sorority (Closed for esmeraldaflame)

role_player69

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Posts
101
Bayville Girls High School was a school famous all over the world for its strict discipline, rigid moral values and high academic standards. For ambitious parents wanting to bring up their girls in a morally sound environment and ensure a good education, this school was a very obvious choice. The principal, an ice-cold, hawk-eyed lady in her mid-30s was a no-nonsense woman - she would tolerate nothing that would harm the reputation of the school and students caught violating the school rules were promptly expelled.

But not everything was well. Off late there has been a rumor making the rounds amongst the students that a secret sex sorority is functioning in school. Rumors say that it is inviting young girls to join. There is also word, that the sorority works in underground chambers in the school and they are so well protected that only members know about their base. Some are even gossiping that the group indulges in sex rituals and orgies.

Reactions among the girls at school to all this is mixed. Some are fearful, wondering what might become of them if they are forced to join the sorority. Some are offended and want the school authorities to get rid of such profanity. They have informed their parents who have started pressuring the principal to sort out this mess. Some are dismissing it as mere rumors and are not bothered by such nonsense. They say the stories are meant to distract the weak. Some are curious wanting to know more about the sorority. Though not expressing it explicitly for fear of punishment, they would be more than willingly join on being invited - just for the excitement and thrill of doing something secret.

The school authorities have taken serious note of this matter and are conducting an investigation to get to the bottom of these rumors. An investigation team has been constituted headed by the Principal herself, along with some teachers and students, who are constantly on the lookout for potential members, spying on students and prying into their affairs. But until something concrete emerges as evidence, and someone is caught redhanded, the deadlock remains.
 
Last edited:
Priscilla Payne felt constricted, and it wasn't just her clothes. When you had breasts that were bulging DD-cups, a flat stomach, narrow waist, and an otherwise sleek and supple build; every shirt you wore was too tight. No, Priscilla felt constricted in the sense her every action was strictly controlled. Ever since she could remember, her life had followed a strict regimine of rules and regulations. Her wardrobe was strictly regulated, her access to phones and the internet restricted, even her friends carefully screened. She'd had some freedom in elementary school, going to a mixed gender school whose dress code allowed casual Fridays, where she'd had boy friends and time to spend with her friends outside of school. But once her breasts had started to grow in fifth grade, her parents cracked down on her. Her clothing became more conservative (although she'd never been allowed to wear, at the very least, form-fitting t-shirts on Fridays and short-shorts), and her time outside of school was strictly monitered. Her parents forced her to distance herself from her boy friends, even though they were more like brothers to her. Though that was just as well. She'd never fit in well with the other girls anyway, and as thier own bodies developed, they called her a "prude" and "an old lady" and "fat". Instead of going to the same private high school where her friends went (which was coed, and whose only dress code was simply that clothing not be lewd or obscene), she was sent to Bayville. Here, she was among the real prudes, where the staff enforced rules like Nazis, and where her contact with the outside world was more limited than it had been as a girl.

When she first heard rumors of a secret society hidden in the basement, her imagination went wild. Did they smuggle in cute boys? Perhaps she could gain tips from them on how to outwit her controlling parents and live life. At the same time, she was afraid. She might be sheltered, but she wasn't stupid. She heard all the jokes about private unisex school girls: sex-deprived nymphomanic sluts who would as soon fuck each other as the biggest, meanest boys they could get thier hands on, just for the thrill of doing something against thier values.

Priscilla feared what she might find in the basement. She never considered herself a slut. She just wanted to feel pretty. After all, her old girl friends often said she was: she had raven black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin to go along with her sleek body and flat tummy. She also wanted someone to appreciate her for her beauty. Her outward beauty, that is. Her parents kept harping that she would one-day find a special someone who would appreciate her for her inner beauty, but that day was far-off, and the concept was so abstract. Priscilla didn't want to compromise herself, but she just wanted to find someplace where she could experience the romance girls her age were supposed to experience with boys.
 
The sorority members included both students and teachers who worked hard to keep their association under cover and look out for possible spies and double-crossers among the schoolfolk. Additionally, they were also on the lookout for potential members of the sorority, assessing whether they would make good, faithful members and if found to be so, reaching out to them through invitations. They had their own set of criteria and requirements for selecting the students some of which included qualities such as good looks and a shapely body, a pleasant and interesting disposition, vigor and enthusiasm, discipline and integrity, an aura of mysteriousness and of course, and intense but pent up sexual desire.

One such girl was Priscilla Payne. She had been on the watch for more than a month now, being closely watched by some of her friends who were part of the sorority. Her evaluation results were pretty good and she seemed to have the right set of qualities. "She would make a great member." said the recruiting team head at their weekly meeting, approving her name for the sorority. It was time for the invitation…

One of her classmates was entrusted with the task of delivering the invitation. She collected the invitation as she left the sorority office in the morning, after having spent the night there. It was essentially a small card on which were printed the words: "OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY AT 5PM." in pink on a white background on one side and on the other the three Greek letters Sigma Epsilon Chi in capitals (ΣEX), with the colors reversed.

The messenger hid the card in her coat pocket and walked into class just like any other student. She sat a few seats away from her target and her mind was more focussed on the task at hand, rather than on the lesson in progress. When the bell rang, she was one of the first ones to leave. On the way out, her hand went in her pocket and came back out, noiselessly dropping the card in the backpack of her target. Done! her mind exulted and she looked across the room to another student and nodded.
 
Last edited:
Priscilla shuffled over to study hall. It was going to be another dull, boring day. She wondered if she went to a regular high school - even a private, religious one - if she'd ever have this much fun. The uniforms were starched, the shirts too tight (unless she wanted to get a size Fat, but it was only her tits that were large, not her hips and belly), and everyone was so up-tight. Priscilla couldn't wait to graduate. Then again, her parents would probably have her sent to some exclusive women's college or something.

With a sigh, Priscilla plopped herself down at her table in the library, surrounded by the high wings of the cubicle for privacy. She dug around for her literature book. She had to write a big essay on some aspect of the book, and she was not looking forward to reading the damn thing. She tried, and it gave her a headache. She felt something stiff and rigid in her pack.

What's this? she thought. A note card? Not another hate note saying I need breast reduction surgery. She couldn't help it she had big tits. Perhaps if she hadn't developed so large so young (she was in 6th grade, when most girls were fitting thier training bras, and she was graduating to a B-cup) she could have gone to a regular school instead of this girl's prison. She didn't like being reminded to be ashamed for something normal girls would proudly flaunt.

She froze when she saw the actual not. Sigma Epsilon Chi. The only place she'd seen these characters outside of math class was scrawled in the bathroom stalls: the secret sign of the secret sorority. To see it on a cardstock - Priscilla looked around to see if anyone was watching. Her heart beat faster in her chest, out of both fear and excitement. The sorority was real, and they'd contacted her!

On the back was the invitation: "OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY AT 5PM." Now Priscilla had something to look forward to. The afternoon passed much faster as she hid the card back in her bag and pretended to read her literature book. At 5 o'clock, she was outside the library. She casually leaned against the wall, pretending to simply be waiting for a friend to join her. Though if this wasn't some sick prank, she was certain she'd have more friends than ever before - and the first real boy friends since 4th grade.
 
From the moment the note is dropped in her bag, Priscilla Payne was under observation. A member followed her from class to the library and took a seat a short distance away, from her. She kept an eye on her, just in case she was up to some mischief, checking to see if she had any intentions of informing the school authorities. Any signs of that and the meeting would be called off without a trace and it would be she who would be made to look like a fool.

But there won't be any need for that. She seemed to take the note pretty well and there seemed nothing mala fide in her intentions. She seemed to be genuinely interested, curious at the very least. At five minutes to five, the observer walked out of the library to check the rendezvous point. It was deserted, the members had done a great job of creating a diversion and clearing the area. She nodded at a girl who appeared on a window that overlooked the area, who nodded back, and walked away.

At a minute to five a distant figure appeared in the corridor leading to the library. It looked like a student, as she was in her school uniform and she seemed to be heading towards the library. She was Stephanie Chase, final year student at the school and the school's Head Girl. She was impressed by the work the members of the sorority had done till now in bringing the newest member to the meeting point and she was ready to take over from here.

Stephanie was a pretty blonde, with a well proportioned figure and a pleasant personality. She was an ideal student, a role model for others and the teachers' pet. She was equally good at studies and sports and was a skilled violinist. Moreover, she was one of the few students who spoke vehemently against the rumors and took them as a personal insult. She was also a member of the investigating team to look into the matter and promised everyone that they would get to the bottom of it soon.

Stephanie was almost at the library, but she was yet to take note of the other girl in the deserted corridor. Expressionless, she continued walking as if in a slight hurry to get somewhere. Soon she was level with the entrance to the library but there were no signs of slowing down. As she walked past her schoolmate, she spoke out four words loud and clear. "Follow me. Keep quiet." And as if nothing happened, she continued walking without a stop.
 
Last edited:
Priscilla was beginning to think she'd been set up by the girls who had declared themselves enemies of the sorority. Priscilla's bust size hadn't made her many friends among the vain, snobbish girls who dominated this school, and it would probably be great fun for them to shame Priscilla by connecting her with this illicit club. So when Stephanie, the loudest of the girls to speak out against the sorority, swept past her at 5 o'clock sharp, Priscilla felt her heart turn to ice.

I knew it, she thought. It's a set-up! For a moment, she considered staying where she was. But the invitation was burning a hole in her pack. Besides, the way Stephanie had breezed past, as if pretending not to see Priscilla but to speak two simple commands, piqued Priscilla's curiosity. Against her better judgement, Priscilla followed Stephanie. Worst that could happen, I get expelled. No big deal. This place is a dump anyway. And my parents know the girls are bullies here, so when I tell them I was framed and unfairly judged, they'll understand.
 
Onward Stephanie marched, without so much as a backward glance. Footsteps behind her told her that Priscilla was behind her. Yet another member, she thought and hopefully a great one she would make. She continued walking without a stop down a couple of flights of stairs and then a few corridors, criss-crossing her way across the school building.

Stephanie then turned into an old, rarely used corridor of the building. The only people who usually visited this place were the school's support staff and the rooms there contained old, worn-out stuff, which had fallen into disuse over the years. She opened a door on the right and entered. "Close the door after coming in," she spoke for the second time and without stopping proceeded to the other end of the room.

The room contained dilapidated furniture - broken and termite-infested tables, chairs, desks and benches - all covered in a layer of dust. Skillfully stepping over broken pieces of wood as if she did this everyday, Stephanie took out a large key from her skirt pocket. On reaching the door at the other end of the room, she slipped in the key and unlocked it. Pushing it open, she quickly turned around and looking up at Priscilla with a smile, gestured to her to go in first. There was nothing visible but darkness, beyond the entrance.
 
Priscilla struggled to stay behind Stephanie as the girl lead her through a maze of little used corridors and hallways, deep in the bowels of the school. Her heart beat fast with anticipation. This was no trip to the principal's or some other disciplinary sting. Perhaps this really was her invitation to the sorority. She could see now why Stephanie was so zealous in her opposition to this club: as Head Girl, no one would believe her membership to such an organization if ever they decided to rat it out. At the same time, Priscilla's fate was in her hands. If she stepped out of line, Stephanie had the authority to get her expelled. For a moment, she considered turning back. But curiousity, fear that she might have passed a point-of-no-return, and a sense of duty to RSVP to such an exclusive invitation spurred her onward.

As instructed, Priscilla closed the door behind her. Her heart beat faster now. she was in a deep, forgotten section of the school: the secret chambers of the sorority. She found she could scarcely look at Stephanie as she slipped past her through the last door. This was it: she was definitely passing the point-of-no-return. She couldn't back out now. Excitement and fear churned inside her belly.
 
Stephanie smiled as she watched Priscilla walk past her into the darkness and stepped in behind her closing the door. It was pitch black for a moment or so; then Stephanie found the light switch on the wall, next to the door and flicked it on, lighting up the room brightly.

It was a large, rectangular room, the girls had in fact entered it from the middle of one of the longer walls. The floor was neatly paneled with smooth polished wood (unlike the wood in the room they were just in) while the walls and ceilings were painted in shocking pink. One end of the room had a large table, which was empty except for a telephone in one corner and a large chair was placed behind it. Two smaller ones were placed in front of it, for visitors, presumably. The wall behind was emblazoned with the sorority symbol in black. The other end of the room had five doors with one one more on the side-wall, through which the girls had just entered.

Leaving Priscilla at the door, Stephanie walked over to the table, went around it and sat down on the chair behind. She waited for a while, allowing her some time to get familiar with the new place and then spoke. "Come. Sit." she gestured to the chairs before her, smiling pleasantly at the new member.
 
This was it: the inner sanctum of the sorority. Stephanie was obviously an officer of some kind. The girl sat in the large chair behind the desk. Priscilla was quite surprised at the whole set-up. She'd certainly hadn't expected a crisp, clean room with the sorority symbol proudly displayed. Perhaps a dingy lair with ratty chairs and a light bulb on a chain, but an entire office? It was surprisingly well organized.

Priscilla was shaking with excitement as she took her seat before the desk. She smoothed her skirt and shirt, inadvertantly sucking in her stomach and puffing out her breasts to make herself look shapelier. "I... I am honored..." she managed to choke out. She wasn't sure what to say. Here she was, in the heart of an illicit organization; with tangible proof of its existence - they had to be serious about inviting her. She felt thrilled to be a part of something forbidden.
 
Stephanie studied the new recruit closely as she groomed her appearance trying to look better, still smiling pleasantly. When Priscilla puffed her breasts, Stephanie could see her tight shirt stretch against them, trying to suppress and control them inside. A sense of deja vu flitted her mind as she remembered her own days before joining the sorority. She felt a strong urge to reach over and tear up her clothes to release those puppies and let them breathe, but she suppressed it quickly for fear of scaring her. After all it was her first day.

Stephanie nodded as Priscilla expressed her pleasure at being selected to the sorority and responded in a professional yet seemingly kind manner. Leaning forward a little and placing her forearms on the table, she intertwined her fingers as she spoke, "We are equally honored to have you here with us Miss Payne. Welcome! Welcome to Sigma Epsilon Chi!" Motioning her hands to indicate the room, she continued, "This is the main office of the sorority. I hope that it is to your liking and you will be here…" she paused a little before adding "…pretty often."

"Now," Stephanie started, leaning back on her chair and placing her forearms on the armrests of the chair. "I know that you would be having some doubts and questions regarding the sorority. I'd be happy to answer anything that you want to know."
 
Priscilla was so beside herself with excitement and anticipation, she didn't know where to begin. She was still trying to take it all in. She didn't want to appear over eager and giddy. That was never her style. Besides, Stephanie's professional demeanor discouraged her. The girl was so mature and laid back, it seemed almost like meeting with a school guidance counselor rather than an audience with the officer of a secret sex sorority. Speaking of which, Priscilla found herself wondering what would happen next.

"Well, I guess I'd like to know what exactly it is you guys do here. I mean, I've heard the rumors and all, but really, what do you do down here? And is there some sort of induction process or hazing I have to go through?"

No sorority was complete without a hazing ritual of some sort for new initiates. At least, that's the way real sororities in college were supposed to work. There was always something - perhaps scratching the sorority's symbols in a public place without getting caught, streaking through the school after hours, performing a sex act on a random boy and video taping it... Something. The thought excited and scared Priscilla.
 
Stephanie smiled pleasantly and nodded as she heard the questions thrown at her. Then proceeded to answer them one by one. She could sense a bit of apprehension, a bit of fear and yet a bit of excitement and curiosity in Priscilla, the same turmoil of emotions she had when she was on the other side of the table. Besides quelling her apprehensions and making her feel comfortable, Stephanie also needed to get her excited.

"Well Miss Payne," started Stephanie, thinking of a nice way to start. "All," she repeated the word to emphasize it, "All the rumors at school are true," then paused to let the impact of the sentence sink in. Smiling pleasantly as it happened, she spoke further to explain. "Sigma Epsilon Chi is essentially a sex sorority. Over here, we help girls of Bayville discover and develop their innate sexuality, something which is brutally suppressed by the school rules and regulations."

"Members of the sorority are free to do whatever they want - anything and everything - you name it and you'll have it. Of course, everyone here starts slowly - one step at a time depending on her capacity and curiosity. The important thing is that you should enjoy your self, your body and your sexuality, not like school where it is subdued and crushed. Nothing over here will ever be forced on you and you can choose according to your whims and desires. But there are a few simple rules and procedures to ensure order in the sorority and secure its secrecy. I'll get to them in a bit, after the induction process you asked about."

Stephanie turned to the phone and picked up its receiver. Without dialing, she put it to her ear and spoke into it, "We'll be ready for Alexander in a bit." and then turned back to Priscilla, smiling. "I wouldn't call it hazing , but there is indeed a small induction process at the sorority. Nothing to worry about though, you'll do perfectly well. Alexander and me will be involved in your induction following which you will become a member of the sorority. But remember what the sorority stands for. Enjoying yourself. So, don't get too tensed up or freaked out during the induction."

"All right!" she took a slightly long breath, having said all that she had to say, "Is there anything else you would want to ask me?"
 
Discovering her sexuality sounded fascinating to Priscilla. She'd always thought she was pretty. Ever since she was a child, everyone, including her parents had told her so. Yet no one had allowed her to express it - no crop tops, no short shorts, and no heels, like other "pretty" girls got to wear. As far as sexuality was concerned, Priscilla knew what masturbation was, but it was impossible to do when your bedroom was rigged with a baby moniter, your bathroom breaks timed, and your school roommate was encouraged to report "immoral and lewd" behaviours - several girls had been expelled for touching themselves when they thought everyone was asleep.

On the other, Priscilla wasn't sure how to take the news that all the rumors were true. Did that mean member really did perform the lowest kinds of sexual acts, including homosexual orgies, and that all the members were dykes? Was she a dyke? Priscilla didn't think so - she was as feminine as she was allowed to be, albeit prudish and homely, and Stephanie was certainly feminine. Maybe Priscilla couldn't show her cleavage or midriff, or wear high heels, but that certainly didn't take away from the fact she was a young, blossoming woman. And all her lustful thoughts were of men and boys, not other girls. But then again, this "Alexander" sounded masculine.

"Who is Alexander?" she asked.
 
Stephanie grinned when she heard the question, revealing white, even teeth. Curious about Alexander, she is...Hmmm. "He is a male member of the sorority and he's been with us for some time now. He'll tell you more about himself in person when he sees you." And without any further word, she got up and smartly walked across the room to the second door on the opposite wall. She turned the doorknob and out stepped a tall male figure. Alexander.

Alexander 'Alex' Atkinson was a college student in his early twenties. He was slightly over 6 feet tall, handsome-looking and had a well toned, athletic frame. He was a relative of one of the teachers at school and was deputed by her to the sorority, mainly for his sturdy physique and his easygoing and pleasant ways with girls. And he loved it in here, not just because the sex was amazing, but also because he could realize every single one of his darkest fantasies in here.

Stephanie greeted him pleasantly and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he slid his hands around her waist, lifting her slightly off the floor. If left to themselves they would have been going at each other like sex-deprived animals in heat, but there was a task at hand. They simply pecked on each others' cheeks and let go. "Come." Stephanie gestured and walked back to the table with Alexander at her side. As he studied the unfamiliar girl in the room from a distance, the first thing he noticed was how tight her shirt was. Damn you school rules, he cursed in his mind. Pretty face, shapely curves with large breasts and a slender waist, suppressed desires and palpable but nervous excitement were some of the other things he saw in her.

As they walked up to her, his face split into a welcoming smile. "You must be Miss Payne, isn't it? I am the Alexander Stephanie would have told you about. It's a pleasure to meet you." he greeted her, extending his right hand in her direction for a shake.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top