finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(a few little exerts altered for Lit)

We had a few hours set aside, just for us. No interruptions, no where else to be, just time to escape, to let go, to spoil each other. We had a few plans, things we wanted to do while enjoying our little 'sexcapade', one of which was taking pictures.

We started our evening on the bed with wine, catching up, exchanging slow kisses, soft caresses on legs, thighs and necks. We were facing each other sitting closely, our legs in opposite directions. As our lips met for longer and longer, the wine glasses made their way to the nightside table and freed up all four hands.

My hands traced the lines of her neck, her shoulders and collarbones. I followed my fingertips with kisses. Her lips would meet mine periodically as her hands caressed my legs, focusing on my thighs and tracing around the tops of my thigh highs. When her fingers dipped down to trace over my panties as they moved from thigh to thigh, my lips tingled, my pussy twitched and my kisses included soft little moans.

(picture - my panties...her hand)

...to be continued...

Two gulps of nipple studded bandeaus chased by two tantalizing women. Quite a day at the home of PMum. And tales of twitching pussy. Mercy!!!

Good morning beautiful and thank you for sparking a lovely dream :kiss:

Oh My.... the prize goes to Eroticsin...WOW!
I may have a special sweet treat for you ;)
Send me a PM with your email if you like treats:kiss:

x

Ahh, schucks. :eek:

I'm glad you liked it, but it was your sensual posts that inspired it.

Just another fan here, eagerly waiting for the next glimpse into your erotic world. :rose:

hey babe, im baaack :p haha well at least checking back in. love the new pics! and missed ya :devil: we need to catch up :p

..sigh...

Needing some more Playm0...running low on supplies.
It's the pick me up I really dig.

Girl Time Part Three

(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

Picture is of my hand but not my nipple ;)

Attachments

• Girl Time 3.jpg
    Girl Time 3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,546
Last edited:
Amazing. Erotic, sensual, lovely, exciting.... I don't know which word describes it best....

This story is becoming even more sensual with every part. Thank you for taking the time to write it. :rose:

Waiting for your next words.

and more photos.

(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

I love ur erotically detailed prose.. and how ur fingers are so close to her aroused nipple but holding back..

Maybe the next pics will show what u both had on?

...to be continued

Ton histoire est vraiment chaude!!!!!

:rose:

What can I do but sit here and wait for more sexiness flowing from such an incredibly sensual, sexy, beautiful woman.... I have lots of anticipation...

Last edited:

...to be continued

this is just so hot!! You tell amazing stories!

Your descriptions are amazing...they keep drawing me in and make me feel like I was there, in your mystery woman's place. Looking forward to more!

:kiss:

...to be continued

O how I enjoy this.

...to be continued

I am loving these posts. So so sexy, love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back