Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

No Ronnie was trying to Date Elizabeth. It was an accident that they combined together and they are just trying to make the best of it.

Now, because I have just started watching Legion, I am reminded of Carrie. Though, so far, they break my heart just a little.

Legion was super awesome. I loved how much of a psychological thriller / mystery as much as it was about powers and adventure action.

It was fun and all, but I will be bowing out of the thread.

Thanks for having me and I hope we get to work together again in the future.

It was fun and all, but I will be bowing out of the thread.

Thanks for having me and I hope we get to work together again in the future.

Oh damn. Hope it was not anything we said. :(

However there goes our Comic relief and resident shape shifter.

sorry haven't replied sooner. extremely hot here. Very hard to think except late at night or early in the morning. Garfield will be missed in the thread. wish we could get him to stay, but it's his choice.

I'm doing my best to address TH's concerns, which will remain confidential between him and the two mods.

I encourage everyone again and again, just as I have since the beginning, and most emphatically after Silver Bullet's writer left in a huff for the second time, please come to me and Varshanka if you have something that needs addressing.

Whether it's a moment of awesome you want to pull off, or a shortcoming that's impacting your enjoyment of the game, I would love to be a help and a resource. Seriously, there's nothing more validating to me than being useful.

But neither Var nor I can do anything to assist if we don't know about the wish or the problem.

Our door is open.

Right now I'm getting hit hard by seasonal depression, but we should get back up to speed next week. Solemn vow.

Last edited:
The many gifts for those who live a life of service.

I'm doing my best to address TH's concerns, which will remain confidential between him and the two mods.

I encourage everyone again and again, just as I have since the beginning, and most emphatically after Silver Bullet's writer left in a gift for the second time, please come to me and Varshanka if you have something that needs addressing.

Whether it's a moment of awesome you want to pull off, or a shortcoming that's impacting your enjoyment of the game, I would love to be a help and a resource. Seriously, there's nothing more validating to me than being useful.

But neither Var nor I can do anything to assist if we don't know about the wish or the problem.

Our door is open.

Right now I'm getting hit hard by seasonal depression, but we should get back up to speed next week. Solemn vow.

Due to Chass' superior convincing tactics and resolution of the one main issue, I will do a shame-faced shuffle back and taking up my writing station.

I got like half a post done and then got bronchitis, so I've been sleeping and dying a little.

everyone dies a little bit every day. some faster than others. Some snuffed like a candle in the wind.

today is not your day.

For my meeting with death
Though it has been delayed
I have run my hands over
The end of his blade

Though the cut wasn't fatal
Even though it was deep
Well that wound's never healed
And the blood it still seeps

Are you scared of your life
Are you scared of your death
Though that day will arrive
Well it hasn't come yet

For the days turn to months
And the months turn to years
As I see them all now
Through a prism of tears
But don't fear tomorrow
And don't fear the night
It's where God repairs sorrows
That enter your life

The remains of your life
The remains of the day
Well protect every hour
Don't give them away

For each evening we sleep
And each morning we arise
But you're not the same man
That's the way it's devised

For there're parts of yourself
The soul decides to keep
And there're parts of yourself
That the soul does release

With some changes so small
That they cannot be seen
But death is like sleep
With a longer dream...

everyone dies a little bit every day. some faster than others. Some snuffed like a candle in the wind.

today is not your day.

Weird. I was going to say the same exact thing, well not the last line, so i thought it would come off as too harsh of a tangential comment. I like your ending.

c66bc6d7c78675484eb3f4fa7e1a9334--helena-bertinelli-female-superhero.jpg

Did someone say... darkness?​

Back