What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABSTRUSE said:
A little down, Drs. visit didn't go well.:(

babe
I LOVE YOU.
if you need anything, just an ear to bend.. a shoulder to lean on.. a phone call..anything.. im here for you ok?

vella_ms said:
babe
I LOVE YOU.
if you need anything, just an ear to bend.. a shoulder to lean on.. a phone call..anything.. im here for you ok?

Thanks.:rose:

LorriLove said:
hiya darling couldn't resist a quick....goog luck lucky when he told me.:kiss: :kiss:

Thank you, sweet & sexy! We'll see how everything goes. :rose:

What other quick things can't you resist? :p

~lucky

Hey ABS, hope all is well. Sending you lots-o'-hugs and well wishes. You'll be back to your devious self in no time.

Dinner last night

well since this is my thread.. i thought i would post about dinner before the alanis concert last night:

Ma Dragon
some kind of korean/chinese/asian restaurant. swanky and upscale place.
we sit and look at the menu. staring with wide eyes and a bit overwhelmed..... much like deer in headlights. what is this food and why cant i pronounce it? sok.. well fake it and hope the waiter is english so he can help if we need it.

i love escargo. the appetizer menu said.. : snails in black bean sauce. i figure.. how can they go wrong?

*whapping forehead*

i ask for the snail dish. waiter looks at me funny. i say.. "i love escargo" so .. im thinking what will be on the plate will be lovely fat snails.. cooked to perfection in a blackbean sauce.

after forever, waiterman comes over with a plate. i look at it and im a bit confused. erm... ok shells are fine.. sometimes thats how escargo is served.. BUT! ERM~ PLEASE DONT LEAVE MR. WAITERMAN....
how do i say this nicely? how can i express my dismay?
"erm... Mr. waiterman... im curious, have you been down to my beach to harvest these.... PERIWINKLES?"

"what do you mean?" he asks.

"I dont want to hurt anyones feelings, but we feed periwinkles to the crabs... im a bit to high up on the foodchain to fight so hard to get to the miniscule bits of meat in that microscopic shell."

"too salty then?"

"yes,.. exactly... thank you for understanding.":rolleyes:

Liar said:
Ok.

Scared shitless, but ok.

being scared shitless.. god the endorphins!!! yummy!!

erm.. but for normal peeps i suspect it may not be a good thing?
you anxious about going back to school tomorrow?
dont be, if you are.. cuz.. we of the older populace who go back to school are, without a doubt, the cooler students...
*hugs*

vella_ms said:
being scared shitless.. god the endorphins!!! yummy!!

erm.. but for normal peeps i suspect it may not be a good thing?
you anxious about going back to school tomorrow?
dont be, if you are.. cuz.. we of the older populace who go back to school are, without a doubt, the cooler students...
*hugs*
Um, yeah. For six years I have been working with people who are ten years or more older than me. Now I'm gonna hang with college youths, the morepart being seven or eight years younger. I'm gonna feel so ancient. :D

Am I still hip? Do they even say "hip"? Did I say "hip" when I was hip? I can't remember.

Det Crews said:
Hey ABS, hope all is well. Sending you lots-o'-hugs and well wishes. You'll be back to your devious self in no time.

How can I not get better with all you great folks cheering me on?..Damnit, now you made me be nice!:rolleyes:

Liar said:
Um, yeah. For six years I have been working with people who are ten years or more older than me. Now I'm gonna hang with college youths, the morepart being seven or eight years younger. I'm gonna feel so ancient. :D

Am I still hip? Do they even say "hip"? Did I say "hip" when I was hip? I can't remember.

i think its ok to say 'hip' as long as it doesnt go along with the words: oh! i think i've broken my

:D

Liar said:

I'm hip to the jive baby.

NOT HIP

cringe!

oh god.. cringe.....

daughter.. 16, goes shopping for clothes with my sister... my sister who is ultra conservative and so anal you couldnt pull a pin out of her ass with a tow truck...

daughter ..16, comes home with clothes that would best be worn by prostitute.
ultraconservative/anal sister..... LET HER BUY THESE CLOTHES.

"do you hate me?" asks me
"no, why?" says she
"youve let my kid dress up like a bitchhoskank, thats why." says me
"well, shes old enough to make these decisions." says she

"GET OUT!" yells me.

oh my... i have gasoline.. i have matches.. i have a beach for a bonfire.. whos comin?

Re: NOT HIP

vella_ms said:
cringe!

oh god.. cringe.....

daughter.. 16, goes shopping for clothes with my sister... my sister who is ultra conservative and so anal you couldnt pull a pin out of her ass with a tow truck...

daughter ..16, comes home with clothes that would best be worn by prostitute.
ultraconservative/anal sister..... LET HER BUY THESE CLOTHES.

"do you hate me?" asks me
"no, why?" says she
"youve let my kid dress up like a bitchhoskank, thats why." says me
"well, shes old enough to make these decisions." says she

"GET OUT!" yells me.

oh my... i have gasoline.. i have matches.. i have a beach for a bonfire.. whos comin?

I hope that IZOD alligator snaps your tit off.....oops too late.

Re: Re: NOT HIP

ABSTRUSE said:
I hope that IZOD alligator snaps your tit off.....oops too late.

thats not nice.. i wear only polos and chinos..

i did an ironon transfer of your face over the alligator

Re: Re: Re: NOT HIP

vella_ms said:
thats not nice.. i wear only polos and chinos..

i did an ironon transfer of your face over the alligator

fafafafa

I hope it was the cigar one.....alter boy from hell

Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT HIP

ABSTRUSE said:
fafafafa

I hope it was the cigar one.....alter boy from hell

oh holy hell.. you mean thats not your ass????

leakingbubbleofputridgas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT HIP

vella_ms said:
oh holy hell.. you mean thats not your ass????

leakingbubbleofputridgas

Leave my ass out of this.

crustycrotchedcretin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back