How much of a slut have you been?

I use the word slut to at times refer to myself, I had my slutty period, but I was always in control, I always made my own choices. I have no regrets, I would not change my past even if I could.
You could call yourself "active" or even "promiscuous"

It's very frustrating to me, because "slut" is such a simple and easy-to-say word. And we don't really have a word for a woman who is sexually active and even aggressive.

My score got upped, by the way, to seven women. Wednesday last week. :cool:

Although I don't know if some folks would count them all-- I didn't actually have genital contact with two of them, but I dommed them both into touching another woman's pussy for the first time each, with my hand on top of theirs to encourage and guide. And later, I put a feeldoe into someone and helped her fuck another woman, also for the first time.

and I ate pussy while another woman ate mine, while she was getting eaten by the woman I was eating. :cattail:

Kind of a notches on my belt night!

I was fucking two and laying the groundwork to fuck two more, only one of which I actually nailed. Considering it was the 80s, that's not that big of a deal, though ... is it?

This past summer I blew a guy who I suck off regularly and I also gave blowjobs to three of his friends a few times during the same week. It came to about seven blowjobs in all. It was a lot of fun!

You could call yourself "active" or even "promiscuous"

It's very frustrating to me, because "slut" is such a simple and easy-to-say word. And we don't really have a word for a woman who is sexually active and even aggressive.

I think Stella my use of the word is more "In your face" to those who use it as a derogatory term for sexually liberated women. You are right we need a word that fits, men get to be studs, we are called sluts.

Of course we do have some really studly women on our side of the fence!:)

I'm not proud of it, but there have been a few times in my past years where I have absolutely no idea how many men I serviced in a weekend setting. I mean it wasn't hundreds, but it was more than 20 or so (at least I think). But those are fantasies I lived out long ago ;)

What's the most sexual partners you've had in the
same weeK?

the most partners , well i remember one special night ,my live in lover was taking me to a party of like minded friends some years ago and his best friend turned up to travel with us in the same car ,we had a couple of drinks first and my lover decided i should suck them both before we left which i did and being a total submissive when we got to the party i was on offer to all the other guests and i think i had fourteen or fifteen more that night ,some i sucked ,others fucked me and when we got home my lover and his friend both took me again and his friend stayed the night and i had them both in me in the morning so if the same ones doing me twice or thrice count as separate then i suppose about twenty is my total and i would love to repeat the experience .

same weeK?

the most partners , well i remember one special night ,my live in lover was taking me to a party of like minded friends some years ago and his best friend turned up to travel with us in the same car ,we had a couple of drinks first and my lover decided i should suck them both before we left which i did and being a total submissive when we got to the party i was on offer to all the other guests and i think i had fourteen or fifteen more that night ,some i sucked ,others fucked me and when we got home my lover and his friend both took me again and his friend stayed the night and i had them both in me in the morning so if the same ones doing me twice or thrice count as separate then i suppose about twenty is my total and i would love to repeat the experience .

16. 9 if those were at a party. The other 7 were other guys I knew who called me and asked me to suck them off. I get my pleasure from pleasing the man I am with. I would never turn down a bj, but I much prefer being the giver .
oh my! love your sharing here! ;)

I'm not proud of it, but there have been a few times in my past years where I have absolutely no idea how many men I serviced in a weekend setting. I mean it wasn't hundreds, but it was more than 20 or so (at least I think). But those are fantasies I lived out long ago ;)
nice sharing! arousing! ;)

As I've become older and wiser I've realized that this wasn't the best Idea I've ever had, but it happened and oh well. In one night, I was in 2 threesomes with to separate couples. One was a guy and a girl, and the other was two guys. All three guys came inside me, and who knows where the girl had been, but you could say the same for me, I suppose.

Like I said, perhaps not the brightest idea I've ever had, but damn, it was the most fun. I'd do it again.

Threesomes (all guys) are the most I've been a part of at once. I've sucked off several guys at various visits to a bookstore. But I'm a slut anytime I get a cock in my mouth. I moan like a bitch in heat as I enthusiastically and without inhibition swallow his length again and again, knowing that he's watching his cock disappear in my hungry mouth and him knowing how much I hunger for his throbbing meat and hot load.

My current guy is much older and much more experienced than I and he has definitely released and nurtured the slut in me. There are somethings that I won't do, somethings that I will happily do, with him and for him only . . . there are even a few things that I might do with a little more convincing. Bottom line, I have the potential to be a raving slut.

I think there's a bit of the slut in most women, it just takes the right man to bring it out :devil:

I was in heaven when I got to service 8 extremely well equiped studs over the course of a 3 day weekend. Anything they wanted, and I do mean anything, anytime they wanted it. Believe me they knew exactly what they wanted. Couldn't walk very well the next week, but it was wonderful.

And I came into this thread expecting to be on the high-end of the chart. I barely register with 4 in a week. Well, 4 in two days. No, 4 on two separate days, it just was the same 4.

You folks are my heroes.

Bah. I don't even rate. I might score two if it was per month rather than per week. :(

Can we count cybering? :rolleyes:

Not sure about the same week, but one Saturday I had my first threesome with the Spit Roast Sisters. It was amazing , and I felt so high I visited my fave TS on the way home . Three in one day felt very slutty and I loved it!

At the height of what I call my slut phase, I was single, unemployed and horny. I was trying to get laid as many times as possible per day. The more cocks the better was my motto so I was probably into the early twenties at one point. My favourite was servicing a group of guys over one weekend, me, them and a country house with no interruptions and no need for clothes.

same weeK?

currently the most i have had is 19 in the same night at a house party ,it was wonderful and i hope i get invited to the next one and hopefully there will be even more people there next time .

I would Have to Say, Right Now, Looking @ My Plans for the Year ?

... I'd say, I have taken the 'reactor' to seventy five % and am satisfied I can cruise there. Now, looking for some 'stream lining' upgrades and a little 'core training' in the pool. Looking to MMF/MFF with the Mistress and possibly some club stuff. Might as well party like it's 1999 again, the new Century seems to have been pretty boiler-plate! But yeah, on any given day, all my 'Slutwear' and all my 'Slutware' and 'Hardware' are usually online, and under utilized. Wanna crank on the 'Utilizing' ;) Also, with the Mistress? One can never exclude the occaisonal 'abberation' ! :) :heart: those abberations ;)

In a Word ...

currently the most i have had is 19 in the same night at a house party ,it was wonderful and i hope i get invited to the next one and hopefully there will be even more people there next time .

EPIC. ! I could think of none other. ! :rose: :)

... I'd say, I have taken the 'reactor' to seventy five % and am satisfied I can cruise there. Now, looking for some 'stream lining' upgrades and a little 'core training' in the pool. Looking to MMF/MFF with the Mistress and possibly some club stuff. Might as well party like it's 1999 again, the new Century seems to have been pretty boiler-plate! But yeah, on any given day, all my 'Slutwear' and all my 'Slutware' and 'Hardware' are usually online, and under utilized. Wanna crank on the 'Utilizing' ;) Also, with the Mistress? One can never exclude the occaisonal 'abberation' ! :) :heart: those abberations ;)

I need to get myself somemore slutwear. I really haven't been able to explore my inner slut enough except for when I'm here, and would like to explore more for real :)

Back