Hermaphrodite Stories

Themmy

Virgin
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Posts
12
Hey, let's get some Hermaphrodite Stories posted . Human, not Fury of course . There are plenty of them on the net .
 
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
© Copyright by BlackSnake

“Ahhh!”

Nicole Reardon moved slowly towards her mother’s bedroom. The loud moans from her mother tipped her curiosity. She had never know her mother to have a man in the house, but by the sound of her mother’s moans someone was causing her great pleasure. Her heart pounded as she came closer to the cracked opened door.

“Aaaa!” Nicole gasped loudly at the sight.

Karen was laying naked on her back, firm thighs spread wide, one of her large tits pulled to her mouth, and her freshly manicured fingers wrapped around her thick cock as she stroked it feverously.

“Nicole!” Karen exclaimed in surprise at seeing her nineteen-year-old daughter standing in her bedroom doorway. She sat up quickly tucking her hard cock between her thighs and covering it with both of her hands.

“That’s…that’s ah…a dick!” Nicole said pointing at her mother’s crotch as she came wide-eyed and shocked closer to the bed.

Karen didn’t know what to say. She had kept her deformity a secret from the world her entire life. Only her mother knew of it and she died a few years earlier.

“You have a dick! How…what?” Nicole said in disbelief.

“Yes, it is called Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia or CAH,” Karen said thinking that she had better explain quickly. “I was born with a penis.”

“I thought that doctors corrected that sort of thing when babies are born?” Nicole said carefully sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her mother’s crotch as she attempted to cover her large cock with her small hands.

“Not in Columbia where I was born,” Karen said. “My mother…your grandmother didn’t want to make the decision for me with the controversy of homosexuality. She didn’t want to make me a boy and I turn out being more like a girl. It was tiny when I was a baby, but it grew as I grew. She taught me to keep it hidden and when I hit puberty she gave me the choice of having surgery. I was accustomed to having it and my hormones were going wild at the time, so I told her that I didn’t want the surgery. I never let anyone know about it.”

“What about dad?” Nicole asked. “He had to know.”

“I lied about your father, so you wouldn’t feel ashamed,” Karen said. She figured that she had better come clean with everything. “You’re old enough to know the truth, although I can’t say that I would have ever had told you had you not seen it for yourself.”

“What?”

“I am your father,” Karen said looking at the shocked look on her daughter’s face. “I have both male and female organs. I have a testicle and an ovary. A man has never touched me in my life.”

“I don’t understand,” Nicole said.

“I produce sperm and eggs. I got myself pregnant,” Karen said.

“But, how?”

Karen took a deep breath. “I saved a lot of sperm and pushed it in myself with a big syringe.”

“A needle?”

“No, one of those ear cleaning syringes,” Karen said.

“That has to be some medical miracle or something,” Nicole said only glancing up at her mother’s face and returning her stare to her mother’s crotch.

Nicole’s stare was making Karen very uneasy especially since her cock seemed to be getting harder by the second, but she understood her daughter’s curiosity. “Maybe it is, but the reason I went back to Columbia to have you is because I didn’t want to become some freak on the news stand.”

Nicole realized that she must be making her mother feel that way and looked up. “I understand. Can I see it?” she asked.

Karen knew that she wasn’t going to be able to escape this. She parted her thighs slightly and moved her hand. Her long thick cock sprung upward causing Nicole to jump back slightly.

“It’s beautiful…it’s huge,” Nicole said in amazement.

“Your grandmother had me circumcised,” Karen said trying to make things seem clinical.

Nicole inspected every inch of the phenomenon in front of her. She looked underneath at the base in wonder.

“I have normal looking female organs,” Karen said opening her legs more allowing her swollen labia to part revealing her wet cunthole.

“Wow! Can I touch it?” Nicole asked reaching for her mother’s cock.

“No one has ever touched it but me,” Karen said and nodded.

Nicole gently touched the thick shaft with her fingertips. “It’s just like a man’s…it’s bigger than a man’s,” she said. She slowly wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

“Mmmm,” Karen moaned at being touched for the very first time. “It’s really sensitive.”

“Do you cum like a man?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, and like a woman too,” Karen said trying to hold back.

“I wish Jeff had a cock this size,” she said sliding her hand up the thick cock trying to make a joke.

“Ahhh!” Karen moaned loudly shooting cum from the cock and feeling it flow from her cunt simultaneously.

Nicole held on to the thick rod as cum shot up in spurts. She was as amazed as a kid at the circus. She continued stroking it beckoning more cum.

“Nic..Uh!” Karen moaned falling back on the bed humping her daughter’s hand uncontrollably.

Nicole was in total wonderment watching the thick white cream. She often ached to be fucked by a huge cock and her mother had the largest one she had seen in her life. She continued stroking it looking down at her moaning mother. “That feels good?”

“O’ yes honey, but you mustn’t…” Karen moaned massaging her tits.

Nicole looked at her mother’s hard cock and licked her lips. A feeling of deviousness washed over her. She tossed her long straight colored blonde hair to the side and took her mother’s cock into her mouth.

“O’ baby no!” Karen cried out pinching her nipples and thrusting her cock into her daughter’s mouth.

Nicole was excited more by her mother’s reaction and slid two of her fingers into her mother’s swollen cunt.

“Baby! No! Please!” Karen cried out spreading her legs wide and thrusting her cock faster.

Nicole inserted a third finger and began pumping it in and out of her mother’s wet pussy. Her mouth was quickly filled with cum. The tingle in her own crotch became too much for her to bear. She unzipped her jean shorts and slipped her fingers into her panties.

“Baby…please! We shouldn’t do this,” Karen cried putting her hand on Nicole’s head and forcing her further down on her cock.

Nicole felt another surge of cum, which was too much for her to hold. There was something very different about her mother’s nectar. It wasn’t as tangy as her boyfriend’s and the scent was more like a bed of roses.

Before Karen realized it, Nicole was climbing on top of her. “Nicole! What are you doing? We can’t do this!” Karen cried out squeezing her large breasts and thrusting her cock.

Nicole felt her mother’s cock spread her insides wide and fill her deeper than ever as she came down on it. She continued thrusting her fingers into her mother’s sopping cunt as she road the big cock. “Fuck me mommy! It feels good,” she moaned leaning back and tossing her long hair.

Karen took hold of her daughter’s hips and pulled them down as she thrust her steel rod inside. She had never felt anything like a warm mouth or a hot pussy on her cock. The fingers in her cunt were adding more pleasure than she could ever had imagined. Her cock felt like it was continuing to get harder and harder with each thrust. Karen became completely lost in their sex.

“O’ mommy I’m cumming! No has made me cum before!” Nicole cried out.

Karen closed her eyes tight feeling uncontrollable urges to thrust her cock harder into her daughter. Milk droplets formed on her nipples as her tits swelled. Her cock felt like it was going to explode as the tip pressed against the soft tissue inside of Nicole.

“O’ mommy! I’m cumming!” Nicole cried out. She pressed herself down on her mother’s hard cock and rolled her hips causing the large tool to move around inside of her cunt. She leaned forward on her mother capturing a nipple with her lips and sucking on it hard taking the milk.

“Ahhh!” Karen cried out jamming her cock into her daughter’s welcoming cunt. “Uh! Uh! Uh!” she grunted as she thrust as hard as she could.

“Fuck me mommy! Fuck me hard!” Nicole pleaded as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her.

Karen pressed her fingers into Nicole’s soft ass pulling her cheeks apart as she pumped her rod faster in and out of her daughter’s cunt. “Nicky baby…wooo…baby,” she moaned.

Nicole’s moans were steady as her mother drilled her continuously for what seemed like hours. They held onto each other tight pressing their large breasts together and kissing each other’s skin. Being multi-orgasmic kept Karen’s over grown clit hard as a rock.

“O’ gaud mom it feels so good,” Nicole whispered into her mother’s ear.

“Honey, it feels too good to stop,” Karen replied holding her daughter tight and continuing to thrust her cock.

“Don’t stop, I don’t want you to stop,” Nicole said. She lifted slightly on her knees giving her mother more room to thrust the cock inside of her.

They finally collapsed in each other’s arms. Cum soaked the sheets and their mid sections. The scent of roses was thick in the air and on their sweaty bodies.

Karen slipped from the bed and into a cold shower. She was charged. She didn’t ever remember feeling so horny in her life. She had fucked her daughter like a man and had the urge to go back and fuck her again. She put her head under the cold water, which gave her very little relief. She could still feel Nicole’s pussy around her cock.

“Mom, I think it’s wonderful,” Nicole said pulling back the shower curtain and stepping inside.

“Nicole, I don’t know what happened,” Karen said confused.

“I think you have urges like men do,” Nicole said. “They wanna have sex any time they get hard.”

“I never felt like this before.”

“You said that you never had sex with anyone before, right?” Nicole said. “Maybe it’s like the first time that I did it. I wanted to keep on doing it and it was the only thing I could think of. Boys are like that too, and maybe that’s what’s happening.”

“I feel like I can’t control myself,” Karen said moving from under the water to allow Nicole to cleanse herself, and being careful not to let her cock brush against her daughter.

“It’s hard for me to control myself right now,” Nicole joked trying to lighten the mood.

Karen stepped out of the shower to dry off and Nicole stepped in behind her wrapping her arms around her mother’s waist.

“I’m sorry mom, but I never had anything feel that good inside of me,” Nicole said pressing her soft titties into her mother’s back and grasping her mother’s hard-on. “I don’t want you to control yourself. I want you do me again.”

Karen was sweating trying to fight her feelings, but they were too strong. She turned around, looking slightly down at her five foot five inch daughter and lifted her up on the counter with ease. Her breathing border on hyperventilation. She pushed Nicole’s legs apart and drove her hard cock into her daughter.

Nicole leaned back against the mirror as she received her mother’s first thrust. “Ahhh!” she cried out. “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Karen thrust her cock hard and fast as pussy juice ran down the inside of her legs. The harder she pounded her daughter the better it felt. She clenched her jaws and grunted low and deep.

Nicole held her legs up for her mother’s assault as she massaged her mother’s full tits. She had been with another woman before, just experimenting, but she didn’t think that she would find another woman’s body so attractive. Her mother had always been finely toned even though she did everything to hide it.

Karen had a small soft waist with over-sized hips and a big round firm butt that was hard to miss not matter what she had on. Her breasts were large and hung and she had thimble-sized nipples. She had a narrow neck and a squared jaw that made her face stand out. Her shoulders slopped femininely, but her arms appeared slightly more muscular than normal. Her thick thighs and hard calves made her look like a weight lifter, which she often pretended she was when ever anyone commented on them. She had given up on shaving her long thin pubic hair, which seemed to grow in hours after she shaved. She had read about others with the disorder that grew facial hair and she was glad that she didn’t have that problem. She had seen pictures of women with CAH, but their clits only looked slightly larger than normal, none of them had full-blown cock like she had. She was amazed even more to find that her cock was larger than the average man’s.

“Uh! Uh! Uh!” Karen grunted as she pounded away at her daughter’s cunt. The muscles in her back and buttocks flexed with each hard stroke. She thought maybe this is why men like having sex so much. The feeling was incredible, but her cunt was aching for attention. She opened the cabinet drawer and took out her chocolate colored dildo.

Nicole snatched it away from her. “No, let me do that,” Nicole said lowering her legs and pushing her mother’s long thick rod out of her. “Sit up her.” She patted the counter as she slid down.

Karen did as her daughter asked. Nicole spread her mother’s legs and lifted the pussy soaked cock.

“Mmmm!” Karen moaned feeling the tip of the imitation black dick against her pussy lips.

Nicole pushed the big toy into her mother’s hungry cunt with ease. “You look really good down there,” she said pushing half the length before stopping. “Have you ever thought what it would be like to have a man in you?” she asked.

“Yes, but that’s impossible,” Karen moaned enjoying the relief from the rubber cock.
 
Good ..... Thanks

2 questions for you .

1) Got anymore ?

2) How large is Karen's cock ?

Themmy
 
I've read lots of sex stories in my day but nothing that hot. 99% of the time I catch myself skimming to the end after the first couple of paragraphs I didn't miss a word on yours
 
Back
Top