Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from my suck buddy today. He asked if I would be home tomorrow and I said I would. He told me that he would be here around 10am and told me to be ready to swallow a big load. :D
 
Spent a week in cancun at Hidden Beach resort. Love that place:)
To answer your question....yes I did suck dick....all week:)
Not just one guy either, I spread myself around...lol...I was pretty damn good too!
 
Spent a week in cancun at Hidden Beach resort. Love that place:)
To answer your question....yes I did suck dick....all week:)
Not just one guy either, I spread myself around...lol...I was pretty damn good too!

Ok that is just hot...and lucky
 
Met my bud today...i hadn't played with him in over a week....:)...he was so happy I did what I did today....mmmm......3x happy....
 
I have :) after a few months I finally met my friend again. I got to wear my red heels red french knickers and black tights for him :) on my knees sucking for half an hour before he came in my mouth :) loved it!!!
 
Yes

Yes ...well last night anyway....went alitle farther than just sucking ..but yeah I did ...and it was a wonderful and beautiful exhibit of manhood to be sure.
 
i had a gurl friend over last night and we drank rather a lot of wine and we ended up with me on my knees lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties and tights and sucking her and i am going back to bed in a moment and i will wake "her" with long slow kisses on the front of her panties and tug them down and suck her until she wakes up and hopefully explodes in my mouth and if i am really lucky she will stay for lunch and i will get more of the same , i really must go back to bed now .
 
i had a gurl friend over last night and we drank rather a lot of wine and we ended up with me on my knees lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties and tights and sucking her and i am going back to bed in a moment and i will wake "her" with long slow kisses on the front of her panties and tug them down and suck her until she wakes up and hopefully explodes in my mouth and if i am really lucky she will stay for lunch and i will get more of the same , i really must go back to bed now .

WoW, just WOW!;)
 
i had a gurl friend over last night and we drank rather a lot of wine and we ended up with me on my knees lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties and tights and sucking her and i am going back to bed in a moment and i will wake "her" with long slow kisses on the front of her panties and tug them down and suck her until she wakes up and hopefully explodes in my mouth and if i am really lucky she will stay for lunch and i will get more of the same , i really must go back to bed now .

Agree with Star. You deserve this, you are lovely. enjoy xxx
 
No ..Damnit...love this rural setting in which I live ...but Damn ...I can hunt elk ...I can hunt deer and bag em in a 10day to 2 week time allowance.It's allways hunting season on cock and they so damn hard to bag.

well guess I need expand my hunting area.Portland be ware ...I'm hunting.

but I have a feeling the hunter will get catured by the game.
sounds like a nice place. I have friends in Bend OR.
 
Just logged in to Adam4Adam to check messages and got hit up by somebody new who invited me over to get some quick relief. He was a grower, not a shower, and had a healthy, thick six inches or so for me by the time he unloaded his cum on my tongue. Part of the time he was on the phone with another guy trying to line up something for later and he was trying to maintain his composure while I worked on his cock. It was hot!
 
Spent a week in cancun at Hidden Beach resort. Love that place:)
To answer your question....yes I did suck dick....all week:)
Not just one guy either, I spread myself around...lol...I was pretty damn good too!

Love that place. So relaxing. Didn't get to play though. Maybe next time
 
not yet but a friend is coming over later and i hope he will let me suck him ,he usually does so fingers crossed .
 
Yes sir!

Yesterday morning, for about 2 hours, the two of us went at it cock, tongue, and ass.

What a great feeling to cum with his cock deep into my mouth, after fucking him silly. He's the perfect little bitch pussy cunt, with a gorgeous clitty.

Rags
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5103 copy.JPG
    IMG_5103 copy.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_5102 copy.JPG
    IMG_5102 copy.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 431
Mmmm...Rags' Hot Cock, Cream n Coffee Shop!

Yesterday morning, for about 2 hours, the two of us went at it cock, tongue, and ass.

What a great feeling to cum with his cock deep into my mouth, after fucking him silly. He's the perfect little bitch pussy cunt, with a gorgeous clitty.

Rags

Looks like it was served up hot and Hard! Damn Rags! :heart:;)
 
Yesterday morning, for about 2 hours, the two of us went at it cock, tongue, and ass.

What a great feeling to cum with his cock deep into my mouth, after fucking him silly. He's the perfect little bitch pussy cunt, with a gorgeous clitty.

Rags

Dayum, Rags, I think I need a cuppa that!
 
From disappointment to a home run

I arrived at my hotel tonight very disappointed; I had to hoped to be able to hookup and give some head, but couldn't get any takers. I am here for three nights, alone and thought it would be an opportunity to suck a cock or two and maybe, get it on with a MW couple with the female dominating. No luck. I checked in, dropped my stuff in my room, went out and got something to eat and dropped in at the hotel bar when I got back.

The place was small, dark and empty except for the bar tender. I went up to the bar and placed my order. The attractive, young man who took my order told me to sit anywhere, that he would bring my drink. I sat at a table in a back corner so that I could see who came in without being seen. He brought my drink and stayed by my table. It was obvious that he was bored and wanted company.

As we talked about this and that, I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch. He was wearing very tight blue jeans and it was very apparent that he was a male. He must have noticed my attention because he began to get an erection. I asked him what time he got off and he asked "why". I told him that I was giving a party in my room later and that he might like to come. he asked me what kind of party was it and I told him that it was a blow job party. He asked me what that meant and I said, "let me be blunt, if you come to the party, I will suck your cock till you come as many times as you can do it".

He looked puzzled for a moment then said, "right!". What a brain this guy had. I told him to move around closer to my chair with his back to the door. Checking to make sure that no one else had come in, I told him to unzip and pull out his cock. Again, he just stood there with that intelligent expression on his face. Then, he looked over his shoulder, unzipped and pull out his semi-hard penis. I leaned forward and sucked it in. Moving my head back and forth I soon had him fully erect. Reluctantly, I pulled off and asked him if he liked it. He said that he did. Duh! Then I asked him if he wanted me to finish. He did. Again, I asked him when he got off. When he finally told me, I gave him my room number and said to come straight there when he was free.

Then he related that he had a problem, I asked what it was and he told me that another of the young men that worked there, rode home with him. I asked what he looked like and was told that he was good looking. The only thing was that he was black. I told him that it was not a problem, bring him along.

About two and one half hours ago, I got a knock on my door and let in two very nice looking young men. I was naked under my open robe and enjoyed the look on their faces as their eyes were drawn to the erection poking out the front. I told them to get their clothes of and they quickly complied. I was pleased to find that they both had very respectable cocks that were already starting to liven up.

"Well, who wants to be first or both together", I asked.

"What do you mean?" asked the genius.

"Well, I can suck you off one at a time or one of you can fuck me in the ass while I suck the other, then, when you are ready, again, you can change places. We can do it as long as either of you or both can get it up", I said.

Without waiting for a response, I took their cocks in my hands and started stroking them. Within seconds they would do anything that I asked. I moved the bar tender onto the bed and got between his spread legs, on my knees with my butt right at the end of the bed, lowered my shoulders, arched my back and stuck my rear up in the air. I looked over my shoulder at the black Adonis and asked him what he was waiting for. Wow! He moved forward and started shoving his tool at my ass hole. I told him to slow down and just gently push. I knew that I could take him easily as my wife's strapon was even bigger than him.

Once he was in and had started a rhythm, I turned back to my first friend and devoted my attention to his waiting meat. They both came fairly quickly that first time, but, lasted much longer the next two.

The great thing is that I have two more nights and these twenty-odd year olds can cum over and over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top