Bi-sex Vids

Had to cum back for another look - I guess there are a lot of MFM and TS fans out there:)
 
Wow..that is hot.....the one where she puts her hand on back of the guy's head while he's sucking a cock is very hot...

These links don't work anymore. I just keep getting a video that says All YouPorn belong to us. (Which is an old internet thing. 'All your base belong to us')
 
Bi sex vids are great but most of them are the same. ie MMF where the woman is little more than a token gesture. IMO they should be more equal to show different combinations otherwise you might as well go out and buy a gay dvd.
 
Bi sex vids are great but most of them are the same. ie MMF where the woman is little more than a token gesture. IMO they should be more equal to show different combinations otherwise you might as well go out and buy a gay dvd.

We are looking for a good erotic and sensual bisexual hardcore videos but they are hard to find. Many of them are are pure sex and not enough eroticism and sensualism.
 
I'd like to see..

A bi mmf video that has the woman in charge and takes its time into leading the guys into a first encounter. Yet to see that. Usually they're a minute in length and nothing like that.
 
How ever if you get chance do look up this director

"Tanya Hyde"

Her films are "Erotic fetish" and by that I mean she put s a hell of a lot of effort into her films to the point that they're a work of art and they're great for girls to.

Seriously.... have a look, they're bloody brilliant and nothing like the usual bish bash bosh porn films.

http://www.simplyfetishdvd.com/director-Tanya-Hyde.html

I wish she'd do pure bi films.
 

That first video has some of the hottest strapon action i've seen. That girl really knows how to give it. It's a shame it's cut in a really weird way. It jumps right to the action instead of having the build up
 
and I've never even heard of a all bi female dvd , not lesbian, or lipstick dykes but genuinely bi females.
 
Back
Top